Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

Mehn I am really having recon
Especiappy yesterday, I am making a lot of typing mistakes.

2 Likes

better to have this kind of recon rather than experiencing depression, anxiety and other extremely unpleasant things. I miss the days when the only thing I could complain on were brainfog and so on.

I used to suffer with body dysmorphia and Primal really helped with it. I’ve always considered Wanted to be quite ‘external’ with its effects, and running something more internal focused like primal seems to work nicely together.

I tried Wanted solo in the past and whilst it gave me a lot of surface level results like increased confidence etc the real growth only kicked in when I added Primal.

4 Likes

That’s interesting because from the product description of WANTED there is a lot of internal stuff taken into consideration as well. I had assumed it’s the male equivalent to seductress which always got highly praised here by women.

3 Likes

I tried this one out for 5 cycles I think it was. It wasn’t the right time for me to be using it. CFW and Survival Instinct and Spartan is what I need most for now.

Ok so I was getting those head turning effects before I started Wanted, like in the week or two before I started it. Then when I first started it I was getting some trailer effect for sure. That’s an area of my life where I need some more “internal” work I guess but I was also interested in the physical shifting effects. I think it helped since I already workout.

Now that I’ve been off it for a cycle. I had another one of those moments, I was driving and minding my own business, but my attention was turned immediately to my right and there were 2 men and 1 women in the middle of them walking. The woman was definitely like staring at me and it wasn’t one of those things where she immediately looked away things. I wasn’t able to read what that was about since it kind of caught me unexpectedly. So I wasn’t sure if that was some of that bloom from Wanted or was that from Chosen From Within, Survival Instinct combo for some reason? I’m not sure. But it had been awhile since I got any of that attention from Women like that, usually it is just in passing as I don’t go out and get in social situations, it’s just work and that’s about it for me.

I’m definitely going back to Wanted at some point but for my situation I’d want to run Heartsong first and then pair up Wanted with Inner Circle and then really get myself into situations where I’m meeting people.

3 Likes

You were getting head turning effects before Wanted? Why? You were using another sub? And after Wanted did get you that effect?

I find your post somewhat confusing.

Yea before and after and at the start I got my best results. I posted because I was a bit confused myself. I don’t know why that might be either.

Before Wanted I don’t remember what I was using. I might have been coming off of Dragon Reborn maybe.

But if I had to guess maybe it’s because I’m relaxed or kind of in that driving zone, so that’s when I get that unexpected attention from the ladies. If I’m looking for it or after it, forget about it it’s probably not gonna happen. lol.

1 Like
  • Nonchalant to the max… I’ll feel my emotions but they are never out of control.
  • It’s a norm to be desired, I got way too many suitors even thou I got my eye on one.
  • I’m wanted more when I’m on Wanted.
  • Insane sex drive and creativity. (Stark and HOM helped a lot too)
  • Sex is better and she keeps on getting wetter.
  • I drive her crazy and I have the scars to prove it. (seriously speaking thou, on one occasion I got 4 stitches on my upper nose… bone was showing etc.) I learned my lesson not to take it too far when playing with my girl emotions.
  • Clocked 1 year and 3 months with my relationship. (LBFH, Heartsong, Diamond, HOM and Stark played their part too.) Never had a relationship last this long.
  • Relationship started while I was running Wanted, she came back for more and more and she can’t get enough of me. At first it was one sided but now it’s mutual.
  • At one point, she was game with me sleeping with other women till she saw her competition and decided to close that chapter lols.
  • I dress better… I look better.

I’ll share more details on my journal next week. (including my other encounters with women)

25 Likes

Are you also running HoM?

I have to be honest, it doesn’t sound good to me all the things you think you have. Like why is it okay getting a scar from a girl, and how is it okay that she just see her competition and say “nope I’m insecure” and you just accept it and instead of feeling limited; you feel proud?

Im aware the nature of subliminal growth and you may be on the path to your final destination but the way it sounds currently I have to point out, makes the girl seem way more wanted than you

6 Likes

It’s just the dance of seduction.

Sleep with someone older than her that she considers her sibling. Keep in mind that she’s older than me, and she buys groceries and sponsors my entertainment etc…(out of her goodness of her heart without asking)

1 Like

from time to time

1 Like

You haven’t seen my update on my journal yet… reserve that comment till u do.

Mate you wrote a review on this thread, why should I go through an entire journal to critique one comment. And remember that it’s your life. I just called it like I saw it

I understand.

1 Like

Thank you man, I really felt I needed to say it out loud, this program recently has made me that level of wanted, where my old behavior of constant and unquestioned niceness allowed people to get aggressively needy for me, I guess this was how I vented my own struggles since I shed 90% of people is formerly chill with and I’ve begun to realize just much energy I now have at my disposal that isn’t being used to think about my image. Either way my friend if you are happy then it’s all good

6 Likes

Do you think HoM is detrimental in sesuction department in any way?

1 Like