Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

from time to time

1 Like

You haven’t seen my update on my journal yet… reserve that comment till u do.

Mate you wrote a review on this thread, why should I go through an entire journal to critique one comment. And remember that it’s your life. I just called it like I saw it

I understand.

1 Like

Thank you man, I really felt I needed to say it out loud, this program recently has made me that level of wanted, where my old behavior of constant and unquestioned niceness allowed people to get aggressively needy for me, I guess this was how I vented my own struggles since I shed 90% of people is formerly chill with and I’ve begun to realize just much energy I now have at my disposal that isn’t being used to think about my image. Either way my friend if you are happy then it’s all good

6 Likes

Do you think HoM is detrimental in sesuction department in any way?

1 Like

I’m experiencing it’s bloom… HoM makes my woman want more from me by that I mean, settle down… Does things to constantly seduce me.(With Wanted into the mix, it’s dialed up) carry my seed(she’s with child), wants to be my wife and to make sure I always look good in the eyes of the public. So no, it’s not detrimental at all.

There’s something really special about HoM and relationships(whether they’re short or long term) try it out and tell us your experience.

7 Likes

That is very promising
I don’t know if this is recon or sth.
Though my custom is VRY alpha oriented, I am experiencing a bit of passiveness today.
Like getting out of my way to make people happy. The guy told me to come here(and give me information) although I don’t see anything coming for me from the guy or any benefit in the future. He did that twice. Yesterday he pushed me to get out of the way and I was compliant and said nothing.
I was aware of the fact that I can tell him that I got sth to do and he should come to me or there is no time for talking right now. But I just went in order to not make him sad. He is a bully
What is fearsome doing here… I dunno

Now that’s messed up. It might be that you’re running too many loops, or you’re experiencing recon or HoM doesn’t quite gel with you.

So look at your journal and do some introspection cause that’s clearly not HoM.

If it’s recon, just by letting him know he overstepped will start the snowball effect and sooner or later you’ll be more like the Medici.

1 Like

How? By standing my ground and not letting him push me or not going to him while he should come to me.
Or telling him directly about these two incidents?

That depends on you. Look inwards, you know exactly what you have to do.

1 Like

Washout should have ended yesterday but I think I’m currently in recon.
I’m experiencing a strong anxiety related, that gives me difficulties into getting asleep getting to sleep, tension etc.
The thoughts revolve around the need that the girl I’m currently dating look for me.
I knew she was into an “open relationship” from the start, but now it seems it is causing me anxiety.

I’ve also posted this a few days ago

So I think I’ll wait to start a new cycle, to see if it reduces

1 Like

If he pushes you again, push him back. Then walk into him, look at him deep in the eyes and say these exact words: “This is the third time you’re pushing me. Be careful! I’m not the one you can play with like that”. Then walk away.
Make sure you push him back,! If you can’t do it then don’t even bother talking to him. Bullies only fear people who can push back or punch back. Don’t use words if you can’t show him first that you can push back too.

If you have any issue with doing what I just wrote then you need to do deep work on self-esteem, self-worth and standing up for yourself. HoM is a great ONLY if you already have those things figured out.

I would love to see anyone push me twice and not suffer consequences.

2 Likes

No cap, lmao.

One day I was feeling myself so much that I wore a black and white tailored suit for the hell of it. No special occasion or anything, I just felt really hot and needed to express it somehow.

I would also casually walk around the house with my shirt unbuttoned like I was some hot shit.

I think WANTED makes you feel attractive, sexy and good-looking. Like your self-image and etc.

12 Likes

Have you ever studied Judo or jiujitsu? These martial arts have concepts of using your opponents actions and energy against them. Some titles borrow similar concepts in handling other people. You can handle the energy of his pushing you long enough to turn it back onto him in other words. This will be more likely to put him in line while using almost none of your energy to do it.

I’ve been running Wanted ZP a long time and while it does give me aesthetic benefits, I’ve discovered (at least for me) all objectives light up when I start working out (my workouts are on and off and I’m back on my workouts lately)

So some advice might be to just give working out a try and it may convince your self-image that you are worth executing the WHOLE wanted script. At least for me this is the case. :muscle::sunglasses:

8 Likes

You should stack it with LD or Rebirth then as recon reveals to us the most immediate issues/missing links on the way to the goals of the sub we should work on. Those programs should also reduce the recon or the risk of it significantly.

2 Likes

No other sub has ever caused in me as a rapid and critical self-perception shift as WANTED did.

Thanks, but this was 2 weeks ago and it seems resolved.

At least for now

1 Like

How is WANTED working for you right now?

Any shadow work?

1 Like