Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

Ok worded that wrong lol

Meant how would they work together lol

Like do they mix well

Nah. You worded it fine. I know what you meant.

I just mean since ZP is highly individualistic in how it integrates to the user, only way to know is to stack them together for a cycle.

Would be the life of the party, I think. IF I went to parties haha.

The fame aspect of Stark is the biggest hurdle to me running it long-term. I’d rather be in the lab/shop tinkering on projects.

3 Likes

You are totally right. Fame is more for Luke, Darth Vader, etc. Emperor Palpatine is working more in the shadows. He does not want attention to be drawn to him.

1 Like

You can work in d shadows and stay away from attention while on stark. I’m having my exams this period while stacking stark, Ql st4 and Wanted, and I still retain that solitude, that’s where conscious guidance comes in

2 Likes

What have you noticed in business, related to Wanted?

My recent experience with Wanted ZPv2:

8 Likes

How do you manage the attention from other women?

I’m taking for granted that you get a lot

It’s not that they undress in front of me or anything.

And it’s not just women. Anyone looks at you and/or wants to get your attention (at work, friends, etc)

You deal with it by being content with yourself and realizing you cannot make everyone happy. So you nod and move on :wink:

I am married, so I don’t care about these external things anyway, and the women checking me out has dropped for sure, ever since I changed my subconscious beliefs on love and romance.

3 Likes

Alex is the real guru he has a website to help men improve their lives.

1 Like

I would like to visit Alex site :relaxed: interesting!

Maybe book a coaching session with @AlexanderGraves :slight_smile:

If I needed a personal work right now, I would like to :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But visiting site would be great.

1 Like

I am not allowed to promote my website due to forum rules IIRC, but you might find it via google if you look closely at my name.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll look.

Upd: very good, I liked it. Good energy, mate! Good luck in all your endeveours.

1 Like

You reminded me of something lol

You know how there’s like Alpha Male and Sigma Male and all that etc.

WANTED is like it’s own thing, it’s like the “Enigma Male”. Hahahaha

5 Likes

Which titles are Alpha male titles and which are Sigma male programs?

I would highly recommend to NOT use these labels. It’s just a marketing strategy.

You are your own individuals.
NO labels fit you.
This is what Wanted does.

9 Likes

Exactly you cracked the puzzle young @Luther24 now go and be the immortal you are and walk the paths of the mortals.

4 Likes

@Alphamale i am very proud of you brother welldone.

@RVconsultant @Invictus @Simon @GoldenTiger check out this amazing news.

I am making 3 core SM, Emperor, Spartan with powerful modules like

Eyes of Zenith
Earthshaker: Authority
Secrete Source
Financial Success Reality Shifter
I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Aura of Power etc etc

5 Likes