@Alphamale’s questions and comments

thank you brother

1 Like

Just ran the first loop of my custom which has 7 cores.
Damn. ZPv2 is super subtle. More steady, slower and permanent results though.

2 Likes

I am surprisingly having much less reconciliation from this custom than I expected.
It’s very light.
For caution, I am taking one more rest day which is today to see if the main reconciliation was about to come.

I have read your heated argument and I am astounded how much you have grown @Alphamale. You might lack some social intelligence but you are more of a true man than many here are or ever will be. Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Yeah keep it up @Alphamale it’s :+1: good to see your growth

2 Likes

For those who are interested in my 7 cores custom’s results.
Results are tremendous, but at first it will be tumultuous like removing toxic and limiting people. There will be conflict.
Today I had the first close of my life, she is pretty.
I was returning back from my job(thanks to RICH) and I just automatically sat in-front of two girls. They had two perfumes paper testers which they give it to you in the subway. They started giggling and and I started the talk and I asked I f I can take one of those papers. Now as you know, most of the time one of them is ugly, bad mannered and limiting. So you gotta entertain and charm her. I was giving most of the attention to the ugly one since if she doesn’t like me. I am F**. They did not give me IOI’s but they were so friendly. Some men were looking in a bad manner, some others were Like thumbs up to you and I kinda said loud that anyone got problems with me?
So it happened that me and the pretty one should change the route and the ugly one which I charmed and complimented(not in a creepy way, subs take care of that). we started talking on the way to another bus and damn my flirting and VALUE was another level. I asked her for her number and she rejected a bit and I told it very unlikely that we see each other again and have this good of a conversation. And AFTER the rejection I told her if I had a pen and a paper, I would’ve written my number(holding the frame) and also you memory is not that good to remember my number😂(another spike or sth) she took out her phone and told me you most likely wanted my another friend’s number, If you want I can give her your number(in a very innocent way😂) I looked at her and said: If I wanted her number I would’ve asked her. And she nervously said ok and started writing my number and SHE CALLED ME, I didn’t expect that. My phone had 3 percent charge, I told her you are lucky my phone has charge😂(premise)By this time I knew she was invested. I did crazy coquetry.
look guys, this is NOT detailed and DON’T take me as an example. except the part that you should charm the ugly one and Isolate and spike the victim more often.
She was so invested like damn.
This is my custom:
EB:ToG

The commander —

Khan ST4

GLM—

PCC—

inner circle

WANTED

furious ascent—-

Fenrir—

fearsome—

power unleashed

last stand

gloryseeker—

Dragon tongue

Achilles

Victory calls

Righteous ire

lifeblood fable

void of creation

Edge of danger

guys this custom is really aggressive and intimidating. Women get intimidated. even men. You will emit crazy brooding vibe while smiling enchantingly.
PCC and WANTED take care of that aspect. And Inner circle and lifeblood fable work wonders. EVERYTHING is perfect. Just yesternight I was thinking that how every woman rejects me and I was wondering if this custom makes me too intimidating for them and serial killer vibes. But seducing on text is much much harder than call and in person. And today before meeting those women I JUST reconciled a belief. On the entrance I saw a girl which I like and I wimped out and just kept moving. So after that I was thinking of how a loser I am I JUST reconciled. And after that realization I knew that sth in me changed like the way I was walking and the demeanor. The funny part is that this thought cane to my mind that I reconciled this belief and I started walking with swagger and literally the thought popped up: I CAN APPROACH ANY WOMAN AT ANY TIME.A few minutes later I meet these women and I MAKE my move. Isn’t that amazing?

6 Likes

@friday
please answer my question here and check my out my new post

Jesus. He did it. The madman. The perfect score. You’re awesome

1 Like

Thanks man
Run it enough and ur good to go

1 Like

Women love you bro. Keep on giving them the gift of you.

3 Likes

Mehn! I’ve been seeing a lot of repeating numbers lately
I don’t believe in them. But it can be a good booster for results.

@Yazooneh
Today I closed another WOMAN😎

4 Likes

Ding ding ding ding

2 Likes

It is not about exposure but about taking action.

I listen to Wanted Khan 7 min loop once a week and a Chosen Way of Nature + Mind‘s Eye custom once a month. I never experience recon besides rarely my mom or people who know me very well ask me if I am sad or angry at them. That’s it.

Don’t focus so much on the subconscious (the subs takes care of it), your job is to care about your consciousness and align it.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Damn!
I think I believe in angel numbers😂
This is basically what I am doing today. It can be the TR part of Khan ST4 and RoM.
Guys! wait! wait for the results. Don’t change stacks.

It is funny how when I get congruent with the dominance reality.
I kinda am not aggressive at all and people start respecting me haha. This is so good.

hey @bombayduck can you pm me please?
Do you have any active journals?

1 Like

hello sir

Here’s a link to my active journal.
We also already have a message history I’m pretty sure, so you can just reply there if you want to chat.

1 Like