Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Yeah, sex is overrated. The Spike of dopamine is bigger over time on success than on sex.

1 Like

No need. WB is stacked with this kinda stuff. Adding it will intensify the popularity, though.

6 Likes

I thought Wanted Black’s aura was that of mystery, which in itself is sexy, but not actually an aura of lust as in Libertine or physicality as in RONW…

1 Like

There’s a lust element, just not as much as Libertine, since the Libertine aura is nothing BUT lust. WB has a lot of other aspects being projected.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign being really active today on the forum. Is that a sign we’re getting a time counter today or tomorrow for NFTW :eyes:

2 Likes

I thought & did the same thing in my customs. Most of mine had Khan St4 + Wanted (Black) + Sphaera Magnetica module

An aura that covers an entire building sounded sufficient for my needs…
like let’s not be greedy and push for the whole city :rofl:

6 Likes

“This is for the man who enjoys the thrill of the chase — but prefers being chased.”

One reason I think this sub and Wanted have resonated so well with me is I do prefer being chased.

I don’t see this sub as a sub just for sex…this really is a male seductress sub.

This sub is directly responsible for increasing my finances(charming job interviewer into offering me a job position on the spot- and he was a male but the eloquent speech and articulation + word choice I used just flowed out of me to produce my desired effect…)

It’s improved my relationship with my family- again the eloquence and speech patterns come through and they both present my arguments better in terms of convincing them to do what I would like for them to do and knowing how to communicate my actual intentions and meaning clearly.

It’s like I’m viewing every aspect of my life through the lens of seduction; EVERY aspect…This sub has limitless applications.

13 Likes

Same! Hoping this or Wanted are one of the first to get the NRE update

1 Like

You already seduced me :slight_smile: therefore I gave you a like.

2 Likes

I mistakenly listened to both wanted black and wanted ultrasonic, so far the only side effect I’ve noticed is fatigue, don’t know what to expect

More fatique, recon, bad sleep
definitely do more rest days.

I couldn’t sleep and this morning I’ve been sleeping since morning, also very hungry. I woke up to cook noodles and egg and it’s just 3hrs and I’m hungry again. I wanted to just complete my cycle before taking washout but if I experience recon I’ll just take a break

. How?

Classical normal way. You go to the gym, do weightlifting, eat well, rest well and while you are sleeping, your muscles are growing. That is a whole process in short.

i mean how can it be better than LoS(pure physical shifting sub?) for gainin muscles. i wonder this

I do not know, it is just how it is.

1 Like

But the reason maybe is not even in a sub, maybe my supplement stack is better, or training is different and better for my needs, there are so many variables that I can not 100% tell that my statement WB > LOS is absolutely true. It is my perception so far but I can also be very wrong.

Maybe it is perspective?

If I understand both copies correctly LotS helps to sculpt what is universally accepted to be the “perfect”, symmetric body, while WB helps to shift it into the form you really want it to be. Sooo, maybe LotS gave you godlike calves and you just don’t care much for them?

It is definitely not, I am gaining more muscle than before but I gotta say I did rapidly change my workout plan and my supplemental stack became somewhat better. So maybe there is that reason.

4 Likes

NFTW Drop #1: Wanted Black – Now Updated with the New Subliminal Experience (Romance, Wealth, Status).

The new version is labeled “Wanted Black Nov. 2023” and the filename matches. As usual, this is a free upgrade for those who have already purchased Wanted Black. Please wait while the update script runs. It may be an hour or so before your download is available.

Please do NOT post screenshots!

33 Likes