Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Yeah but you can run something else for wealth. Too many alpha titles have wealth scripting and global domination. I’m suggesting an alpha title like WB combined with Heartsong. You see how you can get Diamond with or without ME? They could do Wanted Black with Polyamorous Relationship (which we currently have) and Wanted Black with a Monogamous Relationship. That would be the easy fix and I would definitely buy that, but I’m thinking if they take this suggestion seriously they might want to create something new with a different name.Hopefully they will.

2 Likes

Yep, taking them for about 6 months and about to give up on them. did not see anythibg

Why would you want emotional support from a woman instead of chatting with a guy?

1 Like

Cuddling can be good emotional support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why flagged??

they used the no-no word earlier

1 Like

I think he was asserting that he doesn’t want to talk to you.

4 Likes

Nope, I said I wanted to focus on getting more [modified variation of forbidden word removed] and it got flagged haha

Didn’t know that such words aren’t allowed

1 Like

It takes more than enough courage for subclub to continue to make products like this one. All they ask of us is to keep it classy.

There are basically zero men like this product on current tv or movies as it’s no longer “socially acceptable.”

2 Likes

@Deadpool i am not here to dictate how you should run your life however i urge you to talk to men as they can understand your current challenges better then any woman could.

I am liking what i am hearing about WB does this major have healing ?

No! I refuse that!

1 Like

Understandable. Will keep in mind g

1 Like

@Deadpool like I said i am not telling you to do anything please go ahead do what you feel is right.

It’s all good. We’re certainly not overly PC, but we do want an environment that isn’t discriminatory.

5 Likes

You realize that my post about friends with benefits which led us to this discussion was a joke, right?

3 Likes

Not more energy or something like that?

I wasn’t sure whether this was a joke or serious when lovage responded he was giving you genuine advice i know him personally he is man with huge heart. I was just backing him up because i have been down this path and it ended in a disaster. If it was a joke then lets just leave it at that.

No worries but we can measure our hearts who have it bigger. Gonna take a measurement tape.

1 Like