Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Everyone wants to be friends with the Wanted man.

8 Likes

Good to know

Whatā€™s your listening time?

I think Iā€™ve done 3-5 min the most when I tried. I never did seconds.

1 Like

Any reports on WB+EB

I dropped EB sir.

Hopefully not girls :smirk:

2 Likes

Oh, they still want to be friends tooā€¦

WITH BENEFITS.

zing zing zoooooowy

15 Likes

Friends with benefits are great. They buy you presents on birthdays, give you emotional support, and will go with you hiking :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hahahahaha

Iā€™m glad Saint is running this with us.

May I know why please?

Sorry, sir
Can u check my DM?

Are they inclined to have other partners too or would they be inclined to be exclusive to you?

2 Likes

I had an afternoon nap and had a kinf od long and elaborate dream
I forgot the details about the dream but I really acknowledged it.
And after that I got hoeny and jerked off.
Then I talked to women, and I was really open sexually and funny enough they were ok about it.
Like damn bruh, you never know your limitations.

Yes, I donā€™t recommend brute forcing either but when it comes to your results, youā€™ve been here long enough to know about the trailer effect, and thatā€™s exactly what you experienced.

However, when it comes to STKS my results are quite stable, when it comes to their intensity, and definitely consistent even though Iā€™ve gone beyond the recommended pattern (only by not taking any rest days as I run one loop in the morning and one in the evening). Meaning, the trailer effect was only a bit more pronounced than the results I get on a daily basis.

Long live the King! :slight_smile:

1 Like

They also axknoledge the fact that I chat with other women, (I sent a screenshot as a part of the conversation)
The harem scripting is starting to work, like after days of late texting, ghosting, them ghosting meā€¦The reality of me having multiple sexual partners is getting more and more materialized.
Now they are the ones who are answering faster and I am the one who is getting away on the climax. They gave in to the illusion of me having multiple chat partners and itā€™s materializing.
A few days ago I was in metro and despite the aggressive vibe of men towards me(recon or sth from other subs in my stack) I told two women who were giving IOIā€™s that I am going to get off the train next station and they want to go out sometime, they should take my number. Obviously it did not work due to the cultural norms, but they were most receptive possible.At least I tried.

4 Likes

Yeah man. Although the stack was at very early stage,it just felt off.

I feel like I was giving off completely different vibe when I ran EB than when I ran a loop of WB.

So I decided to stick to WB for next few months.

2 Likes

Maybe I was just paranoid who knows. I chose to play safe and focus on getting women.

1 Like

Iā€™ll get to it soon.

1 Like

Can you please comment on WB+EB stack?