Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Depending on who used it WB + EB or WB + Emperor would be a perfect stack for those going for the Harvey Specter vibe from those I talked to personally who use that stack.

1 Like

It is definitely true that many ppl try to get in contact with me. Wanna be friends etc.

Not all of them I want to be friends with.
Some I even dislike.

Be prepared for it. To be polarizing.

4 Likes

Is your only social sub currently?

Wow
Can I know who those individuals are?

The famous polarizing streamer @AlexanderGraves

I think it depends on the person your attracting.

1 Like

Agreed on WB, you just want bask in attention and not be tied down to one person. Iā€™m sure if you have enough guidance you could potentially make it work in a relationship.

1 Like

I donā€™t get you
I asked for their name
Not that you talk to them
I did not notice anyone stacking EB+WB except one who said dropped it.

Yeah but you can run something else for wealth. Too many alpha titles have wealth scripting and global domination. Iā€™m suggesting an alpha title like WB combined with Heartsong. You see how you can get Diamond with or without ME? They could do Wanted Black with Polyamorous Relationship (which we currently have) and Wanted Black with a Monogamous Relationship. That would be the easy fix and I would definitely buy that, but Iā€™m thinking if they take this suggestion seriously they might want to create something new with a different name.Hopefully they will.

2 Likes

Yep, taking them for about 6 months and about to give up on them. did not see anythibg

Why would you want emotional support from a woman instead of chatting with a guy?

1 Like

Cuddling can be good emotional support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why flagged??

they used the no-no word earlier

1 Like

I think he was asserting that he doesnā€™t want to talk to you.

4 Likes

Nope, I said I wanted to focus on getting more [modified variation of forbidden word removed] and it got flagged haha

Didnā€™t know that such words arenā€™t allowed

1 Like

It takes more than enough courage for subclub to continue to make products like this one. All they ask of us is to keep it classy.

There are basically zero men like this product on current tv or movies as itā€™s no longer ā€œsocially acceptable.ā€

2 Likes

@Deadpool i am not here to dictate how you should run your life however i urge you to talk to men as they can understand your current challenges better then any woman could.

I am liking what i am hearing about WB does this major have healing ?