Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

No! I refuse that!

1 Like

Understandable. Will keep in mind g

1 Like

@Deadpool like I said i am not telling you to do anything please go ahead do what you feel is right.

Itā€™s all good. Weā€™re certainly not overly PC, but we do want an environment that isnā€™t discriminatory.

5 Likes

You realize that my post about friends with benefits which led us to this discussion was a joke, right?

3 Likes

Not more energy or something like that?

I wasnā€™t sure whether this was a joke or serious when lovage responded he was giving you genuine advice i know him personally he is man with huge heart. I was just backing him up because i have been down this path and it ended in a disaster. If it was a joke then lets just leave it at that.

No worries but we can measure our hearts who have it bigger. Gonna take a measurement tape.

1 Like

Time to seduce reality!

1 Like

Iā€™m far from innocent :rofl: I like to laugh. Thatā€™s all my friends do nonstop
I would imagine my ability to laugh (often at myself) and in general is part of my charm.

2 Likes

Back to the Wanted black thread. Anyone notice getting invited to more events and parties after starting to use it?

1 Like

maybe wanted black raises testosterone?

2 Likes

Good question, only blood work could tell. Have you felt the increase in T?

No. Saint thinks Khan Black might be raising his T.
I only posited the idea as the rowdiness of this thread :laughing:
And this sub is packed with almost everythingā€¦
something I once reserved saying for Khan.

2 Likes

WB is indeed magical.

Maybe this could help some people who are facing recon with WB.

2 Likes

It does look like itā€™s packed with everything from what iā€™ve been reading in the thread, some people even mentioned increases in productivity

2 Likes

I think it was mentioned that for some users in OG Wanted they had that get stuff done mindset.

WB has that for most people and a lot stronger then the OG Wanted from what I noticed.

I actually do everything you suggested except the almond vanilla chocolate bar & red light.

1 Like

The bar is honestly optional especially if your doing a specific diet or donā€™t like the bar.

Red Light is nice to have if you have the money to spend on it. Iā€™d say itā€™s worth it compared to the other biohacking experiments Iā€™ve done.