Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

It’s triable (not a word). haha. It’s feasible, I should say.

But I also don’t run all of my customs every day. That could make a difference with the ‘traffic jam’ effect.

I consider 1-2 loops of an Ultima to be Booster-listening. (Because that’s what I read.) 3-4 plus is major program level. But of course you’d adjust that to your own specific needs and situation. 1 loop of an Ultima can get the Boosting job done too.

So, I consider myself to be running both RICH and Paragon as boosters. I’ll also say, I play them both 3-5 times a week. Not strictly every day. Today, I haven’t run either of them.

one other thing: For my strong Majors (i.e. Terminus or Terminus2 build), I tend to combine them with some activity that decreases reconciliation. Usually exercise or meditation. The real-time combination thing is probably not strictly necessary. After all, reconciliation doesn’t just happen while we’re listening in the moment. But still, it’s something I like to do.)

1 Like

@RVconsultant could you please tell me what is a flat response and how can i identify if it’s available in a headphone?
And could you tell me what’s the cheapest headphones that work for ultimas?

1 Like

Awesome

thanks for sharing

I’ll propose this to Saint and see if he gives me the green light,

I want to optimise my results

Thanks so much for your help! :smiley:

Flat response is in regards to if you look at a spectral graph of the device’s frequency response.
If you see spikes in a spectral graph, it means the frequencies in the regions of those spikes are attenuated less than other frequencies.

Flat Response is a fancy way of saying the device reproduces the input signal as faithfully as possible.

If you get a headphone where the gain/attenuation of the frequencies is all over the place, it could actually impede the subliminal working properly as your subconscious will hear certain stuff better than others, or might not hear certain parts at ALL.

7 Likes

Currently I run 4 ultimas
Rich - 2 loops
Paragon- 2 loops mostly in night
Elixir - 1 loop
Love bomb - 1 loop

So far I don’t feel overload , but never know when reconciliation can knock me off.

For last month or so , I have been rather enjoying running these .

1 Like

How many other things are you running though?

Along with this

I run my custom Q everyday
It has Khan 4 and QL 4 and EOG 4 in it

Emperor every alternate day
Diamond/ SM while having sex ( my girl is hooked to this )

I rotate my stack a lot , I keep running them then change it next week , then get back to same alternate week .
Also play PCC once in 15 days
And ofcourse StarkQ twice a week
Pheewww!!
I know it’s way too heavy but I think I enjoy all this and feel good about this .
Also I have been regularly playing all these titles since launch , that way I have base for them .
Initially it was hardly 2 titles a day , now I think I have this capacity .

3 Likes

Interesting; (wtf, very interesting :D)

yeah, I’m running 3 terminus customs with 9 cores including the ones you mentioned above, every day

maybe I add a rest day on wednesday

but still, maybe a lot of these ultimas I was listening to there’s no reason for it…

let’s see what saint says - I condensed my previous msg to him (was 30 sentences or something of me trying to come to terms with this :D) to a few sentences

1 Like

Lol !!
All he will say is don’t complain about RECONCILIATION ha ha .

It’s interesting to see 9 cores on terminus . Wow .
My custom also is terminus with 4 cores
Have you experienced t2 custom ?

Also do you rotate your customs or you listen to them every day ?

I feel along with wealth customs or wealth major progm , RICH has immediate and immense effect .
As if launch pad was ready and someone ignited the rocket .

1 Like

I listen each day

nah not T2, I want to listen daily like this so…
maybe after a year I will do a T2 :smiley: or whatever tech available, maybe there’ll be something for veterans to put all their favourite subs there if they want to keep growing but have become super used to the format already
something that I can fit. 9 cores into would be great :smiley:

2 Likes

9 cores in t2
Already m sweating .
Ha ha
Keep it up .

You too partner

Thanks @Malkuth for your help

Thanks @SaintSovereign for putting some sanity back into my stack :smiley: (Thanks Saint and @Fire too for the dope products, makes me happy)

Thanks all for the great time esp you @rajeshwer thanks for taking part :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have to admit I was concerned I might be wasting my time and money with a different set of headphones but I am beyond impressed with these so far. I feel like I was missing something by listening to the Ultimas with anything else

3 Likes

What @Palpatine said! Thanks @Palpatine, you explained it much better than I could!

2 Likes

What about the second question if you don’t mind?

Thanks. I missed the second question.

Cheapest headphones? Don’t know…

I got some Sennheiser 280 for about $50.

@James got something…

And they appear to be @SaintSovereign approved…

2 Likes

If you feel it will add anything. If not, just stay on your current stack and business plans.

1 Like

You could always experiment with less and see what results it gives you.

I have a ‘concern’ for fitting everything in as needed but I am blown away by how much better and clearer I feel and how much more obvious the effects of the subs become with less.

The other option is you could run Q one day and Ultima the next altnerating

I only do terminus atm

but yea i’l wait for saint to confirm if this is ok

2x RICh and 2x paragon

today I played a game for first time in a long time

I guess we need a rest sometime

but I feel better working

hm

let’s get to it

1 Like

Agreed mate!