Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

Would these work for ultima?

or these

@SaintSovereign

Are we likely to see faster physical changes on the new ultima B variants ? when using modules such as facial morphing, masculine enhancement and apollon ?

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign are the speakers of the newest iPhones sufficient for Ultimas?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign i think this question was asked before however you may have missed it.

Will a module like inner gasoline work well if stacked with libertine ? since Libertine relies on sexual energy inner gasoline might be the answer when it comes to recharge the aura ?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

@Fire

Please see the above 4 posts.

@RVconsultant

What would be your suggestions for a healing stack ? to address letting go of the past ? traumas from childhood such as over dominating father, bullying, told by people i am not good enough. DR seems like the right choice however right now i just want a custom ultima

Ideas that spring to mind are elixir, rebirth ? possibly GLM to raise self esteem what other modules would you suggest ?. It would be a stack that i would run in the evening before my main emperor custom.

Thanks in advance,

Whatever else you decide to put in there, remember this one:

5 Likes

@Malkuth excellent never saw this module

Buy this man a beer !! :slight_smile:

Pride Unbroken, Rebirth ? perhaps a 3rd one ?

2 Likes

I AM :wink: :angel:

2 Likes

Buy this man a beer too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blackadderā€™s Ultima opening a can of kickass on this emotional issues:
Elixir Ultima Core
I AM
ARES
New Beginnings
Pride Unbroken
FEBRUUS

Do I think DR is the best right now in emotional healing? Yes. Will what I just listed above as an Ultima help you and prepare you for DR? I think so.

2 Likes

Absolutely splendid RVconsultant.

Give this man a Kingdom :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks mate!

1 Like

Never seen this module before but looks like something I need to. Thanks.

1 Like

Would these work for Ultimas and give good results?

Personally I would be disinclined with Bluetooth. I would worry about delays or interruptions. This may be an irrational concern of mine, so itā€™s just my opinion.

See if this is a flat response head set. That is the major factor.

1 Like

I recall Saint saying that ultimas are really not for long terms growth however i do believe prolonged use of an ultima stack can bring about permanent changes. What is everyones thoughts ?

I suspect but cannot prove it at this time.

Iā€™d say yes it appears so from what Iā€™ve heard here

I think Saint mentioned that you can use an ultima as a major sub. If that is the case, wouldnā€™t we expect the same type of results?

1 Like