Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

Wow! You made me genuinely so excited to try it out once I’m done with my washout

1 Like

You make me want to run Rebirth Ultima V2.

2 Likes

The Elixir V2 is quite intense. I don’t remember it being this efficient and rapid acting. In less than 10 minutes, memories and feelings were bubbling to the surface. Before the 30 minutes mark, I had a strong urge to stop listening and use something else.

Well done :+1:

4 Likes

And what about The Admiral ? @SaintSovereign

1 Like

I have more than one but I understand.

1 Like

That isn’t an ultima that was a pre order bonus stack sub for the commander. And none of those have been updated

Same question!

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Would you please note the above inquiry?

I like to think that the Supercharger-Ultimas actually ARE upgrades of those bonus ultrasonic tracks.

Think about it. Those tracks were the silent audios within the Superchargers.
Now that Supercharger Visualizations & Music are gone, what is left?

Exactly … the ultrasonic tracks. :slight_smile:

So … technically … Commander Ultima = Admiral, Majorly Upgraded.

Ditto for Creativity Unleashed, Centurion, Distant Worlds, etc.

:wink:

3 Likes

not just a solider, you’d be a warrior, my friend :wink:

2 Likes

Gee this doesn’t sound familiar at all :stuck_out_tongue: (sarcasm)

2 Likes

hi guys,

I read about the upgraded tracks v2 etc.

I have bought EoG, HoM and RICH.
Just logged in to my account, and I see the v2 for RICH.

I assume I just replace my existing RICH track with the v2 one. Please let me know if I need to do anything else. Cheers.

Also, is there supposed to be a v2 for EoG and HoM? Just wanted to check.
Please advise.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,so far only the ultimas have finished upgrading to v2.The q programs are still in the process so eog and hom havent been upgraded yet.You can check in this thread as its updated to keep track of which programs have been upgraded

3 Likes

Yes, within two weeks.

1 Like

I see thanks Meng… yeah was confused about which of them are Ultima etc. Thanks for the clarification. Appreciate it

that’s awesome! looking forward to it

for RICH v2…just curious if I’m watching a video etc…can I put it on v low volume? or I need to be able to hear the sound of the water etc?

not sure exactly how it works. Normally I just put it on medium volume and listen, and if watching a video etc I just turn it off coz not sure if v low volume would affect its impact.

any advice?

You can listen to music or watch videos while listening to rich but preferably at a volume that you can hear both.Cant put the volume of rich so low that its inaudible

1 Like

ok i assumed as much, just wanted to be sure. cheers

sorry last question…i saw i also have a RICH Solace Enhanced Prototype in my downloads. I have no clue what that is.