Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

Oh yeah that is true let see maybe a special update surprise

I know! I hope so!

You sold me on rebirth ultima will give it a try

1 Like

I’m using it too. Great, great sub.

2 Likes

Did you run it solo or run it after running a major sub ? what did you notice ?

I run in in the middle of my stack (Stark+Alchemist). I’m having vivid dreams reframing who I was in the past. On top of that, the changes occur more naturally and I get a feel that I’ve been always this way and now it’s only being unlocked. I ran Stark a couple months ago and with RebirthU I’m getting more pronounced results but it may be one of the effects of my DR run.

1 Like

After @Michel posted about having run Rebirth Ultima V2 I decided to give it a go as I was very curious and more than a little bored. At some point towards the of the loop I had the weirdest feeling or experience that may be difficult to describe but I will try.
It felt like everything in my past and the present just came together as if it was all one period of time.like a straight line. I know I have mentioned before how things just seem to click at various points and this was another example. I’m still working on understanding what I felt means. It almost felt like I had control over everything I have ever been through and it’s my job now to either place some sort of meaning or attachment to my trauma or just simply let it go.

11 Likes

@Sub.Zero did you ever use Primal ?

No, I haven’t. Why?

Just curious.

I feel it would be a great experience. Especially if I stacked it with the Alchemist and Libertine. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I think rebirth is just as powerful as DR if not more !

2 Likes

Only till they have issued DR in Qv2.

That would make you a spiritual primal.

Imagine how powerful you would be if you ran DR Q2 and Emperor Q2 ?

Or maybe a sexy nun? :heart_eyes:

Perhaps a sexy tibetan monk

I doubt it would beat up the Commander.

@Sub.Zero

Imagine runnning

Emperor Q2
Emperor Fitness Q2
Rebirth V2
Commander V2

Now that would be really something.

2 Likes

Only if I was a soldier. :smiley:

1 Like

@James it’s a humbling experience to be shown the door to salvation. Really is.

I’ll probably get chastised for this, but for the first time I felt a SubClub sub work fully and exactly as described.

Rebirth just flipped a switch on all past beliefs, past events and faulty self beliefs in one loop. It even revealed THE one traumatising early core belief I have never been able to face up to.

11 Likes