Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

@Salchichon ask for DR with Q core V2 instead! :smiley:

1 Like

We were too nice kids! We love Daddy @SaintSovereign! He never disappointed us…

2 Likes

It shouldn’t.

3 Likes

Meditation helps by making the communication channel between subconscious and conscious more sensitive, thus the information between flows easier.

Manifestation is the action that you take to drive that information to be released from subconscious, as when you act with intention the conscious part of the brain calls for more info from the subconscious library in order to sustain and improve the action that you manifest in the physical world.

For lottery, the meditation would help make you more intuitive about the numbers to pick. Depending on how deep you go in meditative trance I believe on some levels and with some training you could pick information from the future You who already knows the numbers.
All these while you run RICH on a daily basis as a major program, as it builds the premises.
Then the manifestation is to play those numbers using intuition and setting the intention to receive the winning pot.

5 Likes

I run it as a ultima and it works well that way so am trying to see what more it will bring

Currently running The Executive…started getting sensations running across my head as soon as I started playing and currently have them now.

Sounds silly but due to my procrasination issues simply making my Huel (a meal protein replacement shake) has been an issue making…ran TE and already made it and put it in the fridge to thinken up.

Just to clarify how much of an issue it is to me and how much my procrasination happens…yesterday I promised I’d make a shake before I go to bed and I didn’t. This happens nearly every day and as I struggle getting protein in it stops any gains from happening in my workout as I’m not getting a sufficient protein intake. It’s simple, right? It doesn’t take that much energy to make a shake? Not for me. It takes a bunch.

Anyway, done the shake, done my workout, now I’m moving onto finally doing something my mom asked me to do like 2 weeks ago and I promised I’d get done every day.

Magic so far. v2 is bomb and so much more noticeable so far.

9 Likes

Does Love Bomb get an update or is it already in the new format produced?

Seeing the paragon got a update and it was said that it was in a new format, i believe it will be updated too

Thanks you.
I hope it will get an update

New Limit Destroyer v2 is beyond my expectations! A pattern, I was trying to remove from my life is finally revealed itself during LDU2 loop and I processed it with EMDR.

When Elixir v2 be be released? I have a pretty high optimism about it.

11 Likes

Would you like to elaborate please

You mean LDU2? Well, LDU1 worked but…ehhh…not quite precisely. It made me feel good, more confident but I wasn’t 100% satisfied.

LDU2 is another story. It really what it states for Limit Destruction. Special kind of reconciliation was felt like “something must be resolved at once!” this urge is accompanied with really smooth, deep feeling.

I’m 100% sure that it somehow connected to Qv2 optimisations because just “no healing” or “no alpha” are not enough.

I’m thinking about what Elixir v2 will do to me, because LDU2 is far beyond my expectations. If you haven’t tried it - its just the right time to do it.

11 Likes

Thanks a lot for this info!

V2 is WAY more apparent. This work week has been quite productive with Executive, Commander and now BLU V2. (Used each one on their own day) I can see now why it was based on Qv2.

And

I hope Qv2 makes its way into the main subs.

5 Likes

Fingers crossed and very soon like next month hopefully

1 Like

I’ve been using Paragon V2 in conjunction with the other healing subs and I’m just starting to see the difference. Crazy healing dreams last night involving having a “master” transmit healing energy in the dream state and I got to witness the frame/intent and breathing methodology being used. Along with other information about some of the other subs that was transmitted in the dream and is now in my subconscious. When I got up this morning I could feel the difference.

The healing subs are definitely “heavy” to run overnight either way. Prior to the switch to V2 they were helping but I wasn’t seeing major improvement. With the right healing stack overnight I’m seeing a major decrease in my inflammation and improvement in the joints.

Only other thing worthy of note is with my stack and the return of experimentation in my supplement regime thanks to things like RM, I started Krill Oil. So thats helping too. But I’ve never had a healing dream like what I had last night on V1 paragon.

8 Likes

I’m hanging out for Elixir V2 as well. It boosts physical healing abilities along with the emotional healing component. I think for a primarily physical healing focused stack Elixir and Paragon for me are better than the horror reconciliation stories I’ve heard for DR.

1 Like

Love Bomb Ultima v2 ready to go.

19 Likes

The Elixir Ultima v2 ready to go.

15 Likes

Will it also affect the permanency of the program? so, using the new core the result should be more long term?

any feedback? @SaintSovereign

i know this issue has been discussed alot here, i just wonder if this version is more appropriate for long term use like a major title.

1 Like