Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of the Nectar Within (Custom Core Available!)

I got this sub few days ago and today was the first time I used it. I wasn’t planning to write any type of review until my cycle was over but something happened Today that I felt I needed to mention it. I don’t really care right now about the manifesting people to give me a bj or hj because that’s not the reason why I’m using this sub. I’m using nectar to help me last longer so I was going to write a review at the end of my cycle but today something interesting happened. I had listened to nectar around 3:15 pm I was walking to the gym around 5:20 pm and as I was walking a girl was walking towards me and she just locked on to me as I was passing by her. For like 3 seconds or more as I was passing her she had glossy eyes and just stared at me as I walked by her. I’m extremely confident had I turned around and talked to her, I would have got her number right then and there. I could see the lust in her eyes as she was watching me. lol this isn’t the purpose why I’m running this sub but wow the look she gave me I just had to come here and give props to this sub for that moment. If this happens enough I’ll probably say screw it and start talking to girls again lol

18 Likes

If I plan on using this sub with two others in my stack, can i use it on every listening day? Example:
Day 1. ROTWN, title 2
Day 2. Rest
Day 3. ROTWN, title 3
Day 4. Rest
Day 5. ROTWN, title 2
Day 6. Rest

And so on

1 Like

You can do that. Just keep in mind that this is experimental. I’m keeping a similar schedule with my subs. But I only do microloops for all of then.

1 Like

Hmm so this is experimental. I was only thinking of this stack cause I want to keep the ROTWN “going” if that makes sense

1 Like

Recommendations are
Day 1 sub1+sub2
Day 2 break
Day 3 sub 3
Day 4 break
Repeat that cycle for 21 days

Everything else is experimental.

And don’t forget: change happens in the off days.
More exposure doesn’t equal more results.

I need to preach this to me aswell regularly.

2 Likes

@Fire has mentioned you can do this as long as you keep exposure to the subs equal to what they would be otherwise.

Meaning, if you are listening to full 15 minute loops of every sub in your stack, you could either listen this way -

Day 1. ROTWN 15 min, Title Two 15 min
Day 2. Rest
Day 3. Title Three 15 min

or this way -

Day 1. ROTWN 7.5 min, Title Two 15 min
Day 2. Rest
Day 3. ROTWN 7.5 min, Title Three 15 min

Do you see how total exposure time remains the same across the two examples?

5 Likes

Didn’t ever see this. Thanks

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire dear friend I have an important questions…

I’ve been following a specific listening stack after a long break of 10days,I started just 2 listening of WB, SSX, sub to improve my personal development and relationship dynamics and yesterday just one lis of heart song. Recently, after a change in my relationship status, I’m considering shifting my focus towards tracks that specifically enhance attraction and charisma, like WB combined with R-O-N. My aim is to cultivate date woman and although I approach women and I too want them to express interest directly by giving their contact etc…

Is it advisable to switch my listening focus to WB & R-O-N at this stage, given my past routine with WB+SSX? I’m hoping to make a smooth transition without losing the progress I’ve made

2 Likes

Hey @saint you still running this sub?

No, I only ran it that one time because of the timing and my curiosity. I don’t have a social life and I’m not dating right now. But trust me it’s in the locker :laughing: I can’t wait to unleash it properly.

1 Like

Love this show. I binged all 7 seasons twice. lol

3 Likes

My people !

Californication Forever

3 Likes

HJ and BJ aura is nice but where’s the official friends with benefits manifestation program? :rofl:

8 Likes

I think WB has that as one of the goals, same with PS, and the module Alexander’s Play. But yeah it would be cool to have a sub that is more exclusively for FWB’s.

2 Likes

Yeah man.We really prefer that tight focus :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I mean, that’s in pretty much every romance title. I don’t think we’ll be creating an entire new SKU for just that one feature, unfortunately.

8 Likes

How about an aura for uhm… :peach:peach :peach: play? if you know what I mean which you most definitely do. trying to keep this pg13 lol

2 Likes

Conscious Guidance is awesome for sure. But as i Sagittarius i tend to change my mind on impulse time to time (Long term relationship would be better :thinking: 1 week later: FWB would be better :thinking: etc). With subs at least i can commit to 1 program for 21 days and manifest some results, so putting me situtation that might go many ways not always a blessing.

I have strongly considered creating this since RotNW came out. It is a possibly.

11 Likes