Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of the Nectar Within (Custom Core Available!)

Yes it was my conclusion that this sub had very obvious results, I could feel my body heating up a few minutes after listening and I achieved the goals the same day.

3 Likes

Please tell us more Saint . Please expand those :face_with_monocle:

Curious to know more about NSE ā€™ s power from Subliminal Creatorā€™s perspective.

lol, the lady is very private and she doesnā€™t like it when I put too many details out there, which I understand because Iā€™m private too.

That being said, I was shocked at how fast the title worked. It wasnā€™t even an hour after the micro loop before I observed her reacting to it. Now, in all transparency, she and both have high libido and a healthy romantic life, so that definitely helps.

Still, I was impressed with the speed of results.

14 Likes

We understand.
Donā€™t spill everything here now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Crazy day today Rotnw - 5 min and PS - 3 min. Sat and chatted with celebrities for an hour or two. (Could also be from the loop of stark yesterday), was extremely smooth and carefree, could say things without inhibitions, was myself, I loved it.

9 Likes

I wasnā€™t thinking I was getting much from this one but yeah, there have been extraction attempts :rofl:

I ran PS & ROTNW at least a couple weeks and always once with Ascension Chamber.

3 Likes

Wow thatā€™s awesome @WinglissStark . I ran Stark twice, but mostly Khan since 2022. It sounds fun still.

1 Like

I got the same thing bruh

Report for ONE LOOP of RotNW in non-sexual environments with zero sexual intentions

I bought this as an impulse buy in August, but have no social life or any real opportunities to use it with someone so I shelved it pretty quickly. Even still, I could tell something worked because my libido spiked, nectar amount was crazy, and I could almost feel the nectar being replenished soon after extraction.

I saw when it was updated, and I was towards the end of a semester teaching at a vocational college. A class of 26 with girls aged 18 - 20 and two women in their 30s. With me (31) being the only man in the room and the attention I was already getting, I couldnā€™t help but to run it as an experiment.

NSE is no joke.

No shit, I only listened to ONE loop as I was getting ready that morning. When I was walking to the school I could feel my body and my face get hot. And I suddenly felt so unbelievably smooth and good. As soon as I stepped in the building I could tell something was different. The staff and the other teachers (all female save for one man) treated me waaaaaay better than the already great reception they usually give me. Iā€™ve never felt the expression ā€œrolled out the red carpet for meā€ more than that morning.

Two of the students came for a kind ofā€¦ check-in before class and they were giggling like crazy, smiling at me and acting super shy and cute.

The class itself was nuts. Like cheesy jdrama levels ā€“ I couldnā€™t believe the situation was actually real lol.

I felt like a piece of meat, and the girls were STARVING.

One girl who was already into me gave a huge smile, stared deep into my eyes, said I was cool (it sounded much better in Japanese) and the aura I was getting from her was pure sex. Another girl who was already into me was laser-focused on me the whole damn class. We were doing group work so I had to move around to different stations to check on people, and every single time I looked in her direction she was just staring. No hiding it, no pretending. Just staring. The whole time.

One girl gave me an orange and asked to take a picture with me (probably to setup a LINE swap). One girl had a male/female pair of hippo erasers (donā€™t askā€¦) and gave me the male half. A group of girls were FILMING ME in class screaming ā€œcoolā€, ā€œhandsomeā€, laughing and trying to get my attention. I looked up at one point and even the anime-level quiet girl was staring at me with thisā€¦ I can only describe it as hunger in her eyes. And she was wearing a damn mask! It was clear as day.

Later, one of the married staff started a conversation with me and somehow we got to talking about whether I had a girlfriend or wife. Iā€™ve barely talked to this person about the damn weather let alone topics like that. I told her I have a bad personality to try and kill the subject, but she took it and tried to be playful about it so I basically had to excuse myself and run away.

The next day was also really weird.

In one class, I was teaching and glanced at a student ā€“ unmarried lady in herā€¦ late 30s early 40s. As I looked at her she gave a naughty smile, pulled her hair up into a ponytail (pushing out her boobs in the process), and, Iā€™m not kidding, pulled this fucking drink out of her bag and took a big gulp:

I couldnā€™t believe what was happening so I just stopped and stared for a sec and we both started laughing when she was done. I had to pull myself together quickly, but it was so surprising I couldnā€™t control myself.

Later that evening I had a class and a student was working through some test problems. I know my studentsā€™ ticks, habits and signs they display when theyā€™re thinking. What she did wasnā€™t normal. I hadnā€™t seen it until then and I havenā€™t seen it since. I was watching them, stood directly in front of her, and I saw her put the pencil down, take some of her hair in each hand to make pigtails, and make a pouty face while positioning her tongue to make it look like she wasā€¦ extracting nectar from a big eggplant.

Not safe for life

I also had a dream that night where I self-extracted with my mouth. It was so disturbing that I swore I wouldnā€™t touch the sub again until I had a proper outlet for it.

For me this sub works and it works unbelievably fast. Too fast. It seems like it will do its absolute best to force the manifestation somehow someway, so Iā€™m not using it again until I have a chance to act on it.

All sorts of this ^^^^^^^

I donā€™t have Libertine but this ^^^^^^

28 Likes

True, itā€™s shocking, I wonder what is so different in this sub compared to others. Libertine, Wanted/Black aura donā€™t it that hard.

Now you got your superpower :wink:

4 Likes

Bro forreal. I always had my eye on Libertine, too, but never any real reason to try and run it since I have no life. Really curious how itā€™ll work for people when itā€™s upgraded.

3 Likes

Man Iā€™ve been putting off running this due to the heat i experience with this, but you know what. Hearing all these results, im gonna run it tomorrow.

Anyone run this on the days where theyā€™re not meeting their partners or any women, like is there any benefit to doing that? Or should you just run it before you go out.

4 Likes

Same here, it sounds like a gem and I got myself a copy but will wait a minimum of 6 months plus to run it ā€¦.as started a new stack 2 weeks ago and waiting for that to set in long term but hey with all these crazy results being reported I might try it sooner lool

2 Likes

@saint That write up is amazing!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never had such quick, obvious, and intense results like that from any other sub, including the original version itself. Double weird because I wasnā€™t even running it in the correct environment/situations. I do have a full run of KB under my belt and I was running KB4 around that time, so that might also be part of it.

I noticed that the majority of the sex subs now reference stacking with KB and that may be whyā€¦

6 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes

@AnswerGroup Is RotNW currently the best title for ejaculation control during intercourse?

1 Like

Khan Black is really good for that too

2 Likes

Which stage ?