Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

ZPv2. New products are always in the latest tech.

:kissing_cat:

6 Likes

Well then

I just finished the loop :grin::+1:

3 Likes

I would say it’s in v2.5 taking into account what was said about the safety measures and power level. :blush:

4 Likes

Good question as well

1 Like

Are you referring to SC – if so, which one?

The Legacy.

:muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Does it mean physical shifting to an esthetic and strong/useful muscularity?

:grin:

I’ll buy this when I’m planning to run it.

We have much to be grateful for.

It’s cool to see the bigger picture with what you said and I quoted from the sales page. The work (s) done then contributed to this work now.

It’s fun to consider the work(s) that people may accomplish with this as a tool in their kit.

2 Likes

Hear hear!

Imagine where SubClub and us subliminal fine-tasters will be after a year let’s say of RoS in our stacks?
Just glancing upon the potential and possibilities
 feels like my brain-stuff is being blown out of my head :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Still didnt have this effect, i feel like my head is lighter now but its lighter due to minimal processing now. Best part is that my thoughts traffick jam is cleared now :rofl::rofl:

But i somehow predicted two random moments and the those were exact as i thought,(it was just a thought coming from future ) but it did happen. It happened yesterday after i posted my update here.

RoS is interesting ,unfortunately suffering from cold today ! But tomorrow gonna listen stark and ros. Let see

5 Likes

This is very interesting. Dont know why but when I was reading this, I realized that I have often had déjà vu experiences in the past, and they have disappeared for a long time. Sometimes when you have a déjà vu, you feel like you know what is going to happen next.

A déjà vu is of course something different than what you described but
very interesting result. Let’s see if others describe the same thing with RoS.

2 Likes

I’m sorry

Couldn’t understand what you said over these prezults

:rofl:

Jokes aside, I agree.

2 Likes

Well. Time is an illusion, and the unfolding of the infinite happens in the eternal present so
 ehh
 everything everywhere
 all at once? :sweat_smile:

And ngl I do like me some tasty prezults :grin:

EDIT: Also, I feel like want to keep running this sub the whole weekend and then every day after that. Like my mind craves it
!
I suppose
 that’s the overexposure
 :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes, this used to happen to me when i was in 6th grade. I used to feel pressure in my third eye area and that time i was very sleepy during afternoon hours, used to see future in dreams and when the event used to occurs ,its felt like deja vu

No i didnt feel deja vu, it was something i clearly predicted :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Sales Page: “I wouldn’t recommend it.”

Recon is something else. I would like for someone to come up with more specific terminology having to do with certain aspects of what we on here call ‘reconciliation’.

For example, the desire to run more loops even though a person has already run their stack for the day?

Recon.

The desire to change stacks?

Recon.

Manifestations that aren’t what the user intended?

Recon.

For a long term customer and someone who frequents this forum, this may be obvious without needing to really think much.

For someone brand new to the forum? Trying to figure out the jargon could easily generate recon.

Note: I was very intentional in my choice of words. I’m not hereby stating there’s actually a problem.

6 Likes

Addiction to the good feeling, aka flow factor going brrrr

If due to new releases, shiny object syndrome.

If due to changing your goals (or finding a better tool to reach them), recalibration or readjustment.

Bad ones don’t usually happen, and if they did, it’s a sign that you need to address something.

If they’re good, but random, then it’s just an opportunity for gratitude.

:grin:

1 Like

Please share your experience with Stark + RoS when you feel better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure :grin:

1 Like

Why a certain mainstream rap group that used to be a trio but is now a duo came to mind when I read ‘brrr’

Only social programming can say for sure.

I wouldn’t (and didn’t) go so far as to label it bad. In fact, most of what people (myself included) consider to be ‘bad’ is useful for their development to getting what they want in the first place :slight_smile:

And thus, continuing with what I said previously, I personally express gratitude more and more for what crops up in the mirror.

It’s just reflecting me, after all :grin:

2 Likes

What is a surface level and deep according to you saint?