Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

Almost all spiritual modules, and unique scripting, Saint has mentioned before.

2 Likes

Meant more items like talismans, kameas, Rosary , crystals, metals or whatever that can be useful for spiritual growth, feels kind of a missed opportunity there as various materials or items have been used with any spiritual tradition for growth. Manifesting the right ones for us could greatly aid the journey.

1 Like

I guess that could fall under the mentor and information manifestation, but thereā€™s no scripting to manifest any particular items belonging to any particular doctrine.

3 Likes

Since it seems focused as well on healing what effect would come from it back to back with a ST2 DR on same day, or would RoM be better back to back? @SaintSovereign

I think the module ā€œDeep Statesā€ is coming from ROS.I reached deep relaxation during the 15 minutes loop. I feel a stronger level of Sanguine with ROS

2 Likes

So the scripting part for manifestation of mentors, books, coursesā€¦can also include manifestation of helpful tools, programs, modalities, practices, techniques, and therapies?

3 Likes

6 Likes

Tl:dr

Anyways, I went ahead and bought this after skimming through an-

Oh.

Obviously joking.

:smiling_imp:

Or is itā€¦

:angel:t4:

Revelation of Spirit may tell

Edit: RoS x Lineage Mandate Eternal strikes me as a fun custom, one day.

2 Likes

Aah, yesterdsy i ran the sub, so ofc today i am taking rest, but what a wonderful feeling the sub has induced :star_struck: . I am more aware about my own body, thoughts and emotions and yet its not exhausting like RoM :sweat_smile:. Feels like my thoughts and action are more fluid. A slight change in my music taste too, some of the songs which i didnt like at all, seems to be melodious at the moment:))
Yes,my obsession about some things are in controlā€¦ comtrol is not the correct word. Control word was applicable to alpha titles, it doesnā€™t feel like controlling, its just the change in perception here and fluid mind and action coordination!

8 Likes

This hit right when I entered the Middle East. Definitely gotta try this one. Will embark on a new spiritual journey as I live in my new home for a year.

3 Likes

Hahah you and me both brother. You and me both. Obviously :sweat_smile:

Wait RoM is exhausting? That might explain a thing or twoā€¦ :eyes:

Alsoā€¦ all this has me reeling in ways words fail to describe. Itā€™s kinda hilarious and mind-blowing and humbling and exciting at the same time:

"The Revelation of Spirit: Reveal the Mysteries of the Inner Spirit, Discover Truths of Your Reality

Now for only $34.99!"

When I think about itā€¦ and I mean really think about itā€¦ and think of all the sages and monks and wise old dudes and dudettes and priests and witches and mages and mountain recluses and what-have-youā€¦ These people trying to work through their monkey brains and chatter for just enough silence to attain but a sliver of enlightenmentā€¦ all the decades and all the lifetimes in our collective history spent trying to reach just a little bit higherā€¦ just a little bit deeperā€¦

And then we get to have thisā€¦ for only $34.99 ?

NGL. Some of the voices are going nuts now, saying stuff likeā€¦ "Is this some kind of joke? Am I a joke to you?!"

We get to do thisā€¦ for only $34.99ā€¦

Itā€™s kinda crazy, when you think about it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

Thereā€™s probably people paying 15$ for soy latte as mandatory but would say 35$ for a sublim to reveal your essence would be too high

1 Like

I know, right?! What a crazy world we live in! :rofl: :joy:

( Also - had I not found SC the way I did I might have been one of them :sweat_smile: )

2 Likes

Ahh, i didnt explain taht, RoS is more powerful compared to RoM. RoS is doing its own thing and i feel like things are going on its own and i am just experiencing the benefits

Meanwhile RoM takes everything on a intellectual level which is mentally exhausting for me. It tries to explain every experience šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„² . RoM is light as well, but somehow i feel like RoS is easier for me though it is more intenseā€¦ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I hope u understood what i am trying to deliver with my limited english vocabulary, :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: (ik its quite bad)

Its like RoS can be exhausting fir someone who is sensitive to energy etc, RoM is exhausting for me bevause its intellectual or mentally oriented!!

6 Likes

Lollllll :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I would consider myself energy sensitive but I have not noticed depletion on RoS, if at all it gave me some energy. I experienced less fatigue today and did not require coffee. Iā€™ve just done one short loop so far so itā€™s yet to be determined longer term.

RoM Iā€™ve only tried once, and it left me feeling more stuffy in the head. But I am already in my mind a lot, perhaps too much. Could it have been resistance or one full loop of RoM to start was too much for me?

RoS feels like it gets me out of the mind and into more flow and presence, centred in the now.

12 Likes

True true,u described it better, it helps me get of the mind but RoM helps us explore the mind by staying thereā€¦

4 Likes

Few hours after the loop, I feel ultra light. I think I need something to ground myself with ROM :person_in_lotus_position:

5 Likes

The feeling is like being in the eye of the storm : everything is agitated around but super calm in the eye :cyclone: :tornado:

6 Likes

The relaxation on This is next level . Harmonic singularity can go to sleep.

This is like energy body relaxation. My sore throat Also got a bit better.

Only been 30 min since I ran it though . Very interesting sub Indeed

9 Likes