Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

Nice stack! Im doing my Paragon-Elixir custom + RoM and I want to add RoS on the next cycle.

1 Like

Imma do ros, Rom, Chosen wanted custom,

Maybe Libertine once in a while for science

2 Likes

What is the question? Is RoS light? The script is quite dense and long, but thereā€™s an incredible amount of safeties that are going to slow down and moderate results a bit. How you will respond to it is another matter.

10 Likes

Yes, that was the question, thanks for clarifying.

3 Likes

Poetic :hugs::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very cool. Almost similar to mine :+1:

3 Likes

Is there scripting in RoS that helps manifest items that would help serve spiritual growth?

1 Like

I listened to a 5 minute loop last night. I could have gone for full length. It wasnā€™t heavy.

Left me with a serene feeling. I would say this is a very good sub for mental health. Iā€™ve suffered for years battling depression and anxiety, and it seems like a new day waking up today. Like inspired hope. I was also previously in a state of unbalance and negativity due to mistakes experimenting with morphic fields (heed the warnings!), and this seems to have cleared.

9 Likes

Just a friendly reminder for everyone. Donā€™t take the first few loops of RoS as how youā€™ll respond later. The honeymoon period can pass and the recon presents itself if there was a level of overexposure for your personal mind.

6 Likes

Very good advice. Remember, the subs start surface level, then ā€œdigs deeperā€ over time.

22 Likes

What is the main reason it stacks well with Diamond but not with seduction subs? Seduction is not always manipulative, one can seduce someone by helping them see the beauty of the spirit as they see it.

1 Like

Well that was fun to read lol. This title is really cool

1 Like

Itā€™s not about the philosophy of seduction. Itā€™s about the compatibility of the scripts. Iā€™m going off of whatā€™s actually written and making an educated guess about stackability, but your mileage may vary. Itā€™s not that itā€™s going to hurt you to try stacking. You just may get diminished results from one or the other.

It stacks well with Diamond because RoS very much intensifies and deepens the sex between two loving partners with a healthy sex life, given the focus on internal sensation and experience. Add that to Diamond and you have the recipe for some mindblowing sex.

12 Likes

Items? Like books? If so, yes. Thereā€™s the manifestation of mentors and knowledge scripting from Sage Immortal.

5 Likes

To elaborate on initial experience, obsessiveness is quelled, as is inner critic or sense of internal conflict. Thoughts and mind are quieted. Serene feeling of calm presence. Peaceful and healing effect. Its promising so far and I understand this was from first loop so not to make a judgement too soon. It feels just right to me and to contain a perfect balance and blend that came out as intended.

Would Regeneration or Elixir be a good pair with this one, how would that steer it?

4 Likes

This is definitely a more energy heavy sub. First loop developed a deep calm and internal stillness within the body kind of like what I feel listening to ASMR. This passed reasonably quickly and later there was an aspect of the magic of everyday life where I found myself staring up at the nearly cloudless sky at a few whisps of cloud that were gathered together as vapor almost like fairy floss or more like cigarette smoke, and thinking how satisfying it looked. Ditto with leaves on the trees later. That was more a minor point.

Like several here I ran a second loop later with great trepidation and noticed an increased desire for a particular type of body centered meditation, practice was a lot more intense. Sleep when it came hit hard and while I still had my couple of REM cycles, I had to fight myself to get up after 10am after falling back to sleep meditating on a way to get the copy for my programā€™s media release perfect. Thereā€™s a part of me that is still working on things in the background and not quite back from the dream realm.

8 Likes

Wait a bit before adding a healing title. This is going to amplify them a bit, make them more powerful, but may also increase recon.

10 Likes

I think youā€™d do better on the new version. Itā€™s much smoother, as we added a ton of safeties and other scripting to smooth out the experience. I pulled on every lesson learned in the past few years to make it easier to run.

11 Likes

On my first loop last night like around 12 This pulled out some heavy energy off me, and went off to sleep after.

Woke up feeling so light and relieved, remembering a interesting dream I had which I donā€™t know what it means at all.

I think this would pair very well with Rm and Cwon

P.s.
@SaintSovereign what was until the end of time zp about?

4 Likes

Now I just have to decide if I go for full loops or perhaps results better with shortened ones.

To be honest this is the first sub where next morning the feeling has carried with me.

Curious as to what modules were used or if it is a complete unique script.

2 Likes