Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

Ascension chamber experimental v2 + 2loops of RoS , Lets go

3 Likes

Only action you gota take is click your heels x3 times :rofl: :joy: :laughing:

2 Likes

One loop and 2 hours later, I feel super hyper relaxed !

2 Likes

Oh dearā€¦ how am supposed to resist running this bad boy for another four weeksā€¦?!

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I listened to RoM and my Paragon-Elixir custom while reading the description of RoS at about 5am, then fell asleep again.

I had this weird dream with lots of graphic charts in a huge screen, they represented the process of Illumination.

It was a lot of information, but I had the feeling those charts were part of an ongoing investigation of mine. My Alchemical research.

5 Likes

in my case, more like 4 MONTHS lol

Damn.

1 Like

Either RoM had me thinking this stuff up 12hrs ago or RoS leaked into my subconscious. I used this exact door analogy in a post I wrote contemplating on experience and growth.

2 Likes

Itā€™s going to be at least 4 years before I consider running this :joy:

2 Likes

I will be running this interesting sub in like 1.5 week. :pray:

2 Likes

Is it fate and providence that this title is released more or less as I am about to wrap up my year-long Alchemist-QL multistage journey?

I just read the Copy, and this title not just speaks to me, shiny as it is. No. It speaks to my Soul.

And together with RoM, Indeedā€¦ is this the fifth stage Iā€™ve been looking for?

*Stares into the cosmic void in sheer astonishment *

10 Likes

Ok i am here with updates. But this title is very different from all the titles i have run so far. This is Day 1 update and the updates may seem to be vague :)) ā€¦

I listened my loop at 12 pm noon. Full 15 mins. I felt nothing at first except the processing of the sub.

1.As the time passed by ,i noticed sweet emotions showed up, head and body started to feel lightā€¦ i felt like somthing was static inside my body for so long time and i suddenly started to feel that thing moving(not exactly but its the best i can describe) ,

2.I was annoyed at my gf for some reason but today when i was talking to her on phone, i felt like detaching from that annoyance,like it was still there but very observable,i didnt take it get control over our conversation and surprisingly that issue git resolved in our convo (only because i kept my cool, didnt let anything control me)

1. After my nap, my routine is to sit with my laptop and watch some anime or any series(note: i am following this routine since i am in home ,1 week vacation is provided to us after our 1st sem) . Nrnally in my PG,i would go for a walk with frnds or sit to study. But today, the thought of watching anime or the series, sitting on my sofa ,browsing though the sites etc etc, didnt compell me, its like my mind has more space, i am able to observe the thought, i asked myself, should i do this Or not ? (Glimpse of free will :wink:?) I also experienced this on alpha subs, but that time only for the soul purpose of productivity . This sub didnt tell me to ā€œDoā€ anything, its like i am just becoming aware of my thoughts,
    Its exactly like when @SaintSovereign said we have so much control over our life that we donā€™t understand
    ā€œIn between space i could point the thoughts,thereā€™s a peculiar feeling on this sub, its like i am detached from everything but still i am notā€

My mind is very calm, i am easily able to focus my mind just on finding the experiences throughout the day with as much detail as possible.

One more thing, i was experiencing a little bit increased sex drive(maybe due to stark /normally my libido is high today ) ,whatever that was slowly subsided. I could even see my sex drive as something different, apart from me, i was able to observe it from 3rd person POV

If i see more changes i am gonna update

13 Likes

I was like you at the beginning, after 1complete loop,I was feeling nothing and then slowly things started to change, especially 1 hour after the loop,increasing hour after hour : relaxed and detached

4 Likes

Yes as the time passes, that feeling is increasing, detached from everything but still have interest in everything :rofl::rofl::rofl: its like detached from work but not from the responsibility lol.

I just became aware of continuous passing time :flushed:. I became aware like that before but, it suddenly feels like my awareness keeps increasing little by little. I just became aware of time, its like i dropped everything for a moment and purely was in present state for like a micro second . Hard to describe these feelings with word :sweat_smile: pls god help bless me with poetic words in my brainā€™s library lol

5 Likes

Mundane nibbana fashinsting. Gonna start running This soon

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Hey! Iā€™m interested in your experience on this sub. Hopefully, you can put it into words effectively. Also a huge fan of RoM, all the best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rereading, just noticed this sync, sales page came up same day as my tracking order for secret seal of Solomon

2 Likes

Seems thereā€™s a lot of healing in it , would go well with DR ST 2 ? Glad i ran DR ST1 4months, dont think it would unfold well prior to it.

1 Like

RoS does feel pretty light but I donā€™t know how much of that is because of the journey I have been through and how much of it is because of the script.

Most of us are seeing good effects though so it could stack well with DR ST2 although am hesitant to recommend DR with other healing titles except maybe those that are supportive like Elixir, Sanguine, Godlike Masculinity, etc.

It could work but right now my stack is RoM + RoS + Paragon.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign ?

1 Like