The Body Keeps the Score

Day#7

Paragon-Elixir × 6 minutes
RoM x 3 minutes
Listened at 5am then went back to sleep

I feel better than yesterday, but still weak.

Something very interesting happened last night, I was thinking about different kind of things that bothered me and a weight in my heart got released. I could clearly feel how it went away and my heart got lighter, a feeling of relaxeness and joy filled my body. What was bothering me began feeling funny.

6 Likes

I did do my Qigong practice today, even though I felt distracted during the practice it was still very useful to equilibrate my energies.
Im gonna listen to Ascension Chamber v2 right now.

2 Likes

After 6 minutes of Ascension Chamber I did my 2nd Qigong practice of the day.
It felt really good and I had a lot of tingling in my palms, my crown and my whole back.

It also became pretty obvious today that I despise everything thats routinary… everything even if its something that I decide to do, even if its something that I enjoy. The minute it becomes a routine, then its a struggle.

2 Likes

Ok this is interesting and weird…

Last night I learned an exercise to decompress the sacroiliac joint and it gave me relief, today I did it again before going to the kinesiologist. At the kinesiologist I was flooded with the feeling of strangeness, specifically how strange it is to have a body. This feeling aint new, Ive had it many times before for as long as I can remember.

How is it that having a body could feel strange? I mean Ive had a body my whole life :sweat_smile:
Yet that feeling was very vivid, like I was a bodyless being experiencing having a body for the first time.

The thing is Ive been very aware of how my sacroiliac joints feel and move and just how important they are…

Now Ive been in bed for a while and suddenly I felt this deep drive for touching my feets, massage them, feeling them, getting to know my own feets… I was flooded with curiosity… the same kind of curiosity Ive had many times before wanting to know someone elses body while giving a massage… That kind of loving feeling I get when I massage my girlfriend to help her relax.

While I touched my feets I felt very emotional.

4 Likes

Day#9

Paragon-Elixir × 6 minutes
RoM x 5 minutes (or was it 6?)

Since I started my healing journey my libido has tanked to very low levels. I mean I still think about sex, but physically its hard for me to feel any engagement or interest, I think I might drop Tantric Lover for a while.

Yesterday I did my Qigong practice and I plan to do it today again in an hour or so. First some Hypnosis!!

Ive noticed that Im eating a lot more fresh fruits and Im desiring some sugar treats every now and then.

2 Likes

So I can remember my dream…

2 Likes

I did my second Qigong practice of the day, about 40 minutes.
It felt really good, Im more focused and more aware of the energies… The energy is responding better to my intention.
I believe two 40 minutes practice a day is enough for now.

2 Likes

It seems that every day Im triggered by something different. Today its lack of responsibility.

I get annoyed quite easily.

Yesterday it was fear of abandonment and not being loved. I even had a very graphic dream about it before waking up, Im not affected by it at all.

3 Likes

Day#11

Paragon-Elixir × 7 minutes
RoM x 5 minutes.

Its 6 am, Im going back to sleep

2 Likes

Ive just finished my Qigong practice, went a little longer than usual, but still on the low end of the recommended times. Still I can do a 2nd one later today.

Look @Beowulf Im using this app to keep track of how long I do each step of the practice. It has a beep to tell you when a stage is over and you simply change into the next one.

The times you see for each stage are the minimum recommended on the manual. The guided practice on the video is about 40 minutes long, this one is an hour long.

Its called GymBoss Interval Timer, it allows me to deep dive into the practice and forget the outside world. I put some relaxing music on the background to make it even more powerful.

3 Likes

Today after lunch I took a nap, usually its a 15 minutes refreshing deep nap, but today I fell hard for like 45 minutes.

I had a weird dream, this guy was leaving the parking from my building in an old car and somehow I knew he sneaked in my appartment. I follow him and stole a briefcase from the car trunk, inside the briefcase I found some spy gear, some small cameras, miniature mics, and hard drives.

I went back to my appartment with the loot and plugged the hard drives on my pc to check their contents, inside I found all sort of coded files and what seemed like random numbers and codes.
I was about to proceed to decrypt the information when I woke up.

Immediately I thought about Immortals Blade for some reason🤫, which is included in RoM.

4 Likes

Wow, this looks great. I’ll be sure to keep this in mind. Thanks!

2 Likes

Day#13

Paragon-Elixir × 7 minutes
RoM × 6 minutes.

Last night I had a profound hypnosis session, we are utilizing Dolores Cannon technique to speak directly with the Higher Self and its working wonders. Im learning to recongnize my essence and letting go of tons of emotional trauma.

My dream activity has been on overdrive the last 3 nights, very significant dreams and lots of them.

Paragon-Elixir is driving me to practice some Feldenkrais and its helping me release a lot of tension from my whole spine.

4 Likes
  • Mood is improving
  • Energy levels are getting stronger
  • Im feeling happier.

I did my Feldenkrais exercises (15 minutes) and my Qigong practice (65 minutes) at the moment Im feeling superb.
Qigong is feeling very intense energywise, since Feldenkrais is quite short, Ive been doing it 3 o 4 times a day and my spine is very thankful.

After my last Hypnosis session I spent a day feeling very convoluted emotionally, but after I processed it all Ive been feeling better and better.

I can definitely feel a drive for healing from my Paragon-Elixir custom, but even deeper its really a drive for well being and feeling happy in my own body.

5 Likes

I love Feldenkrais. And it becomes better over time. While it is effective even in the beginning, it is super boring when one starts. Seemingly, nothing is going on; nothing is happening. Over time, body awareness goes through the roof, and you realize that many, many things are going on through your whole body during even the most mundane of tasks.

4 Likes

Any good Feldenkrais youtube channel you can recommend?

It does feels that way.

1 Like

This one is quite nice:

In practice, I usually use pure audio lessons, and sometimes live lessons.

4 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

I just had a 20 minutes remote energy healing session with Master Ou (Pangu Shengong)
I was sorrounded by a gold energy sphere and felt energy moving through my whole body, after the 20 minutes I was blissing out.

I needed 15 more minutes laying in bed to assimilate the experience… I felt lots of heat and tingling in my sacroiliac joints and lower back.

I felt parts of my body heating and unblocking…

Now Im feeling deep relaxation and happiness and my hands irradiate strong energy.

5 Likes

Day#15

Time flies!!

Paragon-Elixir × 8 minutes
RoS × 7 minutes.

Listened at 5:00 am then went back to sleep.

4 Likes