Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

Please share your experience with Stark + RoS when you feel better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure :grin:

1 Like

Why a certain mainstream rap group that used to be a trio but is now a duo came to mind when I read ā€˜brrrā€™ā€¦

Only social programming can say for sure.

I wouldnā€™t (and didnā€™t) go so far as to label it bad. In fact, most of what people (myself included) consider to be ā€˜badā€™ is useful for their development to getting what they want in the first place :slight_smile:

And thus, continuing with what I said previously, I personally express gratitude more and more for what crops up in the mirror.

Itā€™s just reflecting me, after all :grin:

2 Likes

What is a surface level and deep according to you saint?

So as my day is about to end, I wanted to note down my initial impressions and results with the new RoS:

• Instantly after loop wanted to go to the toilet, ended up feeling so free and light afterwards :rofl:

• A peculiar feeling took over, making me feel every fiber of my body (very reminiscent of Sage Immortal Ultima) and how my muscles move, down to the very neuron signals from my brain, as if my body is a mech suit Iā€™m operating haha.

• Noticed that the level connectivity with others is on a rise, as not only do I feel more empathy for others, but I also feel extremely grateful for the existence every single person in my life, almost similar to LBFH, but just on steroids haha.

• Even while playing a game of League of Legends (online ranked match), I felt so compassionate towards the 4 strangers in my team, as well as the opponent team, cause I was making plays that involved me sacrificing myself so that my team can take objectives, while also complimenting the opponents when they made good plays :eyes:

• The workout felt different, in the sense that I felt like I was just flowing with my workout, truly immersive, as if time just didnā€™t exist, as I did end up losing track of time while working out haha, and the lightness of my body felt like it extended to the weights, because at one point even a 24kg dumbbell felt like paperweight in my hand.

• In terms of inner feelings, I feel like my mind is reaffirming just how truly free my mind has always been, making me so grateful for the mental freedom Iā€™ve been blessed with.

• My level of understanding and patience have both skyrocketed; basically, I told my girl that I would meet her right after my workout, but since I took a bit longer to finish due to how I lost myself in the euphoria from lifting, she ended up frustrated cause I was 30 mins late, however, once I met her, it got resolved so effortlessly, that she ended up realizing that we should just be grateful that we even had the time to meet; meaning that just as I was extending the ā€œlight weightā€ feeling to the dumbbells, I was also extending the level of understanding with her.

• Sexually I felt much more of a soulful connection with my girl, as even just the touch of her lips on the tip of my hotdog made her sent a shock of eternal bliss down my spine.

• Lastly, energy wise, i feel as if some sort of recalibration happening with my energetic system, as today I ran a custom that has both Emperor and WANTED as the 2 main cores, and all I can say is that not at a single point today did I feel my energy being drained by Emperor (which is a continuous trend for me personally whenever I have emperor core in a custom).

@SaintSovereign enjoying this one so far, feels pretty good :call_me_hand:t4:

19 Likes

Yea This prolly my favorite sub ever by far .

It makes you remove clutter from your life to just be in this grounded state of bliss.

9 Likes

That is interesting, I also noticed a reduction in body aches and pains. Wonder how thatā€™s coming from this sub?

4 Likes

Got my best laugh of the day with this

6 Likes

You had the shifts as well, man I had the biggest purge today and the pressure built up when I went for a long walk.

I immediately thought of you cos I had been thinking of creating a custom with the digestive system module.

ROS is full of surprises but I wonder why it came out before ROB

Hotdog day :hotdog:

3 Likes

Because RoS RoBā€™d its place in the queue :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

Guess the strongest spirit always wins

2 Likes

This is interesting as on the first night letā€™s call it day 1, I listened to one loop of Revelation of Spirit as lying in bed the last thing before falling to sleep. When awoke on day 2 remembered a very visual dream of my second ex wife sitting across the table from me and sitting next to her on her left approx 5-8 woman ( I donā€™t remember exactly the number) with what looked to be Hillary Clinton right at the very end of the table ( which I thought was quite weird as have never meet her in person)

On Day 3 listened to one loop of Revelation of Spirit as lying in bed the last thing before falling to sleep. When awoke on day 4 remembered two separate very visual dreams both dreams of people I have interacted with in real life in my past ( like 10 years ago)

Maybe thatā€™s what the unfolding is processing thoughts while dreaming

I donā€™t often remember my dreams so finding it interesting that with only two loops ( one loop each night with a night off in between) had very visual dreams that I remember upon awakening

2 Likes

Yesterday night, i suddenly got reminded of two of my rabbits that i used to pet. They died an unnatural death, both of them, first the black one got eaten by a dog šŸ„², the second was killed by someone accidentally. I used to have those rabbits on 2021. They died on the month of Aug/Sept 2021.

Its more than a year and i completely forgot about them. But yesterday night, i pucture of the white oneā€™s face stayed in my mind, i cried for a couple of mins. It seems like that the white one wanted to tell me something but i couldnā€™t understand. After that , i felt peace in my heart :sob::sob:šŸ„² ā€¦ god bless him :innocent:

8 Likes

That is quite sad death of pets, yet also interesting that Revelation of Spirit seems to be digging up past memories for processing as we dream.

4 Likes

Your sense of Time is clearly affected by ROS.

This thread is only 48 hours old as of this post.
Not Day 4 yet ā€“ regardless of your location.

:ghost:

Your mind has tricked you into playing a loop of ROS on 2 consecutive days.

:hugs:

10 Likes

This sound like emotional intelligence, but than SC flavor. Thanks for sharing!

Gonna buy this title soon!

2 Likes

Interesting. I had the exact opposite experience. Maybe I only executed the small RoS part in it :grin:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::joy::sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The Artisanal Presults are not to be taken lightly.

2 Likes

Ok ,i didnt listen to any sub now, felt like taking a rest, due to my cold(which is lot better now :slight_smile: ) , but now after i took a nap(i wasnt feeling very well) now i feel myself very light , feelt like free of thoughts, limitations , etc,

And i also noticed i am more detached from emotions but i also have contant sense of compassion for others. This feeling makes u feel like god :muscle:

The stories, the legends were true, someone like krishna who used to indulge in worldy activities but yet unshaken by the consequences or bad times, no attachment but doing all the necessary work. . :muscle:

7 Likes