Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

Ok This is very interesting .

Like all my soul wants to do is approach women and work and be with friends and go on adventures.

Still have my cold though. Don’t feel super tired but constant sneezing.

Like i had the child like adventerous mind before . But now it’s more directed.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign will RoS be a good stack with Khn st4 or Stark?

2 Likes

I’ve had issues living in the past and glory days, moving forward in life, which is peculiar because I’m still young. Later at night after playing RoS in the morning, it’s like I snapped out of that and fast forward to present day.

A lil bit of nostalgia, and then I realized the present is glory days. I have not even seen my peak. The earlier peaks of life are just previews. Not the past. The past is hell some of us look back to with fond memories.

3 Likes

Don’t know how many here partake in smoking some of that good ZAZA :maple_leaf:, but I’ve noticed something today:

I feel high before I smoke, but once I smoked, I felt sober :thinking:

2 Likes

Usually I would say pass the blunt but in this case… I’m good thx :rofl:

2 Likes

Nah man
We don’t do blunts, we do bowls :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

Very erratic experiences so far, judging by comments.

1 Like

Getting high on Christ consciousness

1 Like

Saint liked the post… this means… its alright ig lool

1 Like

Haha that’s funny. Maybe so. Or he found the stack curious/interesting, not necessarily good.

1 Like

Yaa that too lol. I wanna try Ros with those two subs to see the effect of dual personality.

Materialistic personality with a spiritual PoV ? :sparkles: Lol

1 Like

My 2 cents
I see smoking as a room one enters
when the room your in before smoking is ‘higher’ then the room of smoking
it sobers you up
:joy:

1 Like

It can, but it’s a bit different than the results enhancers that you find on the Q Store. With RoS, over time you’ll begin to understand the internal mechanisms in which you best access your ability to manifest things, and this is a process unique to every individual.

For example, my best “manifestation method” is simply to set a goal, intention and then work toward it without thinking about failure or success and then pay close attention to the journey, as for me, the secret to success is actually there. It’s like my mind manifests “lessons” or “mysteries” for me to explore and when I solve that mystery, I unlock whatever information is needed to reach success.

It’s hard to explain, as are all things dealing with the spirit, but this isn’t a “universal manifestation” method by any means. Most will experience “increased manifestation” (theoretically, since again, the very nature of this title means everyone will get different results) in some way.

23 Likes

Thank you for your thorough response.

5 Likes

I noticed the copy included descriptions of listening to music on these two products, to help differentiate between the two… but I also get the impression that the topic of music was chosen because ROM/ROS do have some sort of profound impact on the experience of music.

Would either ROS or ROM be good at helping artists with creating music? I do find listening to and creating music to be sort of spiritual experiences in themselves…

Are there any artists who have tried either one? Considering picking up one or both and seeing how it affects making music/art. For reference, I’ve done cycles of Renaissance Man and Ultimate Artist, and those were both great for making music

Has anyone noticed their experience of listening to music change with either RoS or RoM?

4 Likes

Make no mistake, this sub is powerful. I would take Saints advise and start out slow and gauge how you feel. I went for a full loop last night and it was too intense, I dredged quite a bit up fast. I think I must have hit recon. I am not a seasoned user, however. This morning after a sleep I feel much better.

Going to remain on 5-7 min loops for now. I love this sub, not afraid of it.

5 Likes

Hahaha nice analogy :rofl:

I realized something last night though, after smoking a bowl, I decided to just close my eyes in the car (don’t worry it was parked, was just a hotbox session :joy:), to just let my mind rest a bit from everything I was doing prior to smoking, and guess what?

I started seeing some very vivid colorful patterns forming, and some colors together seemed like they were forming a human-like shape.

Didn’t make me feel scared or anxious, but instead I just felt so damn chilled out and at peace, that afterwards when I went to bed, I ended up falling into a state of “oneness” before I fell asleep (as in fully achieving a state of silence in my head, no thoughts and no ideas, just pure silence).

3 Likes

I stacked ROS and ROM, the result is a very strong feeling of discipline. It looks like I am driving a car,seating in a comfortable seat. When I feel my car moving too close to the roadside, I just use simply one finger to move back the wheel to steer the car back to the track. No need to use my 2 hands to do that just a finger, it is as easy as that !

15 Likes

Damnn, which sub did u ran first in ur stack?

And this is very very veryyyyy amazing result, will try :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

ROS first

4 Likes