Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

What do you think of adding Khan black crucible with RoS and DR , seems like it would synchronize very well

Anyone stacking WB with RoS??
Im interested in what could happen with this blend.

I can notice its affecting my spiritual practice in a stronger way and psychic senses but i cant really say in which way is it working , is it like Sage immortal and does it contain spiritual defense against entities as well?

There’s a version of Immortal’s Courage and Immortal’s Blade in it, but it doesn’t specifically mention entities of any kind.

1 Like

I thought those two were only in RoM, so they are in RoS too?

This is in the copy for RoM regarding the modules Saint mentioned:

Not sure if its the same format in RoS as in RoM, but probably.

Thanks for clarification, since immortal blade is overall spritual defense mechanism it should cover protection from anything like malevolent entities right?

By the way wanted to add Khan black crucible sexual alchemy soon when i enter DR ST4 in october to my stack as i feel drawn to it, so was curious about few things.
1)Does Khan crucible ST1 have magnetic aura effects or does that come only from later stages?
2)a) What will be the synergistic effects playing back to back with RoS since i see there are some crossover goals like energy development ,also starting sexual abstinence to use that energy for spiritual practice
b)or a crossover with DR since theres removing blockages-sexual blockages and aura effects from both?

3)Im also tempted to try a cycle or more to see how it goes Sage immortal as it sounds perfect for me but i must have overlooked this sub before, also interested about synergy of playing it back to back with RoS
4) Since Sage Immortal helps one find teachers, if i already found one but classes are quite expensive does it help in manifesting them and together with RoS can it also manifest spiritual artifacts ,items of that sort?

This makes me quite undecided as sage immortal would be great for me but would also like to get khan black to ST4 by next summer 2024 and start working on sexual alchemy already, perhaps can use knowledge from sage immortal to lead me to practice for that.

I know this is old but how have you been doing with Cybernetic Transposition?

1 Like

Nope not that consistent like before

1 Like

@SaintSovereign does this have some form of energetic restoration and augmentation?

1 Like

I seem to be feeling this program really starting to hit now.

2 Likes

Would love to hear you elaborate more on your experience with this.

Had a fantastic time running this with Genesis when they both released, and I just added RoS back to my stack with SSX and KB4

1 Like
  • Expansive mind-states
  • Compassion surges
  • General feeling of energetic/consciousness movement
2 Likes

This sub is low key one of the hardest to run. I was doing fine running microloops. I decided to run a full loop this morning and it is hitting me like a freight train. Fatigue, sleepiness… After one single full loop. :joy:

4 Likes

I agree, if not the hardest. Just look at the title’s objectives :rofl:

2 Likes

But, one of my absolute favorites.

7 Likes

For a second I thought this was a parody account. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I take this as confirmation it is getting upgraded :rofl:

I am not sure what this sub is doing but it is doing something. I woke up this morning feeling more… I’m not even sure how to say it. Feeling more “me”, if that makes sense. Not happier, not richer. Just more “me”. Something has lifted off of me or is starting to lift and I don’t even know what it is.
My soul or spirit or whatever is feeling better but it is coming from inside. This whole thing is hard to put into words.

8 Likes

Yet I totally get it, Ive been in the same place, feeling the same thing, without words to properly describe it.
Radiating from within…

3 Likes