Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

Do you (or others) have run also RoM?
What would you say is the difference in terms of this?

3 Likes

No mate i wasn’t running DR & ROS

Now this is a strange title… Im only on my 2nd listening day.

Day 1 I had a profound shift in consciousness, it doesnt matter how I try to phrase it, I cant express it with words.
Now on day 3 I have this feeling that everything is different in some sense, at some level, but Im unable to percieve what exactly is different.

Its a very strange feeling… not disturbing or unpleasant, some kind of deep unconscious reframing going on.

8 Likes

The script is ramping the senses you’ve always had, but weren’t quite aware of.

6 Likes

You got my attention :nerd_face:

Ive been feeling some kind of inner shift, a calling for something more… something meaningful.

3 Likes

I am happy for you. I love reading about people discovering or rediscovering themselves

4 Likes

Feels like a transition point experience for me with RoS

4 Likes

The core for Revelation of Spirit Core is now available on the Q Store: The Revelation of Spirit Core - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

16 Likes

What made you change your mind on this, SaintSovereign? Any changes made on this Core so that it is okay to be part of a custom?

Thank you for this addition to the Q Store. Have been contemplating a Revelation of Spirit + Renaissance Man or Ultimate Artist custom for a while.

7 Likes

Just enough testing that we think it’s safe enough for everyone to add to a custom. The script has been turned down the tiniest of bits, but nothing that most would even notice.

9 Likes

Oh wow i can finally make a full spiritual sub. Just have to wait and see What else fun cores you release :heart::star2:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign If I make a custom w/ RoM and RoS as the cores how many spiritual modules can I add? The q store says don’t add too many/multiple spiritual modules. What’s the recommended cut off number?

3 Likes

I would say support ticket this one.

1 Like

RoM and RoS are fine if you’ve stacked them before and you know what you can handle. I personally, would not add much more spiritual things to an RoM and RoS custom. They really cover it all and you can use the extra space to focus on other things.

6 Likes

In August 2022, I ordered one of my core custom subliminals, a 20-module Terminus2 called Naissance.

I was reflecting today that, between The Revelation of Mind and The Revelation of Spirit, they pretty much cover everything that I put in there.

Here are the modules of Naissance:

The Alchemist
Sage Immortal
Harmonic Singularity
Spiritual Reality Alignment
The Single Point
Khronos Key
Metamorphosis
Immortal’s Blade
Immortal’s Courage
Awakened Perception
Spiritual Freedom
Starfilled Night
Gratitude Embodiment
The Wonder
Yggdrasil
Jupiter
The Merger of Worlds
Ascension Chamber
Void of Creation

I think that a stack with RoM and RoS would cover just about every single part of that custom. And especially now, since I’ve already run Naissance for 8 months, its patterns and focus are already written into my mind.

It’s possible that ultimately (i.e., by 2024) I’ll create a custom that will include RoM, RoS, and The Revelation of Body. I was reflecting that this one custom may cover much of the functionality of my two current primary customs.

It was interesting to think about what new custom subliminals might result from the reshuffling and reorganization that is bound to take place.

One thing is clear to me, in building customs, it’s better to think about desired functionality than about particular modules. The point of the custom is to take you to where you want and need to be. This perspective can make it easier to adjust to the ongoing changes and development in available modules.

5 Likes

Interesting… Ive been fondling the idea for a QTKS custom, thats focused not on a specific goal nor cores/modules, but in the continuous development of my cognitive abilities, enhancement of mental strategies and building desired behaviors. Something that can perfectly fit any other sub and that I can use for an unlimited time frame.

My idea is in a very early stage of development, but Im gonna tag you when it comes into shape to see what you think of it and maybe give me your input.

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this as well.

Mind tagging me too once you get around to it?

1 Like

The Revelation of Mind does this in a nutshell. Not saying you shouldn’t proceed on your idea, but just pointing out that this is what it’s designed to do. You could definitely add to it, however. There are a lot of new modules out that could assist with this, ideas that weren’t ready when we created RoM.

8 Likes

See Saint post :point_up_2:t2: I will develop my idea using RoM as a starting point.

2 Likes

Thanks… Im gonna warm up with RoM then, while I develop the project.

3 Likes