Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

Would love to hear you elaborate more on your experience with this.

Had a fantastic time running this with Genesis when they both released, and I just added RoS back to my stack with SSX and KB4

1 Like
  • Expansive mind-states
  • Compassion surges
  • General feeling of energetic/consciousness movement
2 Likes

This sub is low key one of the hardest to run. I was doing fine running microloops. I decided to run a full loop this morning and it is hitting me like a freight train. Fatigue, sleepinessā€¦ After one single full loop. :joy:

4 Likes

I agree, if not the hardest. Just look at the titleā€™s objectives :rofl:

2 Likes

But, one of my absolute favorites.

7 Likes

For a second I thought this was a parody account. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I take this as confirmation it is getting upgraded :rofl:

I am not sure what this sub is doing but it is doing something. I woke up this morning feeling moreā€¦ Iā€™m not even sure how to say it. Feeling more ā€œmeā€, if that makes sense. Not happier, not richer. Just more ā€œmeā€. Something has lifted off of me or is starting to lift and I donā€™t even know what it is.
My soul or spirit or whatever is feeling better but it is coming from inside. This whole thing is hard to put into words.

8 Likes

Yet I totally get it, Ive been in the same place, feeling the same thing, without words to properly describe it.
Radiating from withinā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s funny I only read RoS in detail nowā€¦ the exact same thing happened to me when I ran RoM + Dragon Reborn ST1. Shut down my agency, replaced with something less profitable, but I was much much happier and grew more as a person doing that - thatā€™s ultimately what led to my personal life and my relationship flourishing, which resulted in getting engaged.

3 Likes

Did you do this?

I did ROS + EOG3 for 2 cycles. Changed my financial vision/pathway completely.

Still on that path.

:blush:

8 Likes

@Forum_Ambassadors

1 Like

Good.

But just remember that the path of Spirit is going to ā€˜answerā€™ your questions by replacing them with even better questions.

In my understanding, the Unfolding programs donā€™t follow a Control agenda; they follow an Evolve agenda.

At the same time, even statements like the ones I just made may turn out to be wrong in your particular case. Thatā€™s kind of the point.

With regard to this one aspectā€”engagement with and clarification of Purposeā€”I think that RoS and Genesis will show some overlap and similarity.

Pardon my crass metaphor but: whether you drink a gallon of water or drink a gallon of tea, youā€™ll ultimately find yourself peeing into the same urinal. This is due more to the nature of your bladder than to the precise differences between the two beverages.

5 Likes

RoS feels

5 Likes

Somebody who tried the following combinations?

RoS + Khan
RoS + Emperor Black
RoS + HoM

@Malkuth @AnswerGroup

I decided to give this another try since a year ago since I wanna step back into my spiritual path and use it to understand myself better. Results from first loop since yesterday:

• Self appreciation is up and self love

• I feel like I have much more energy without jitters

• Calm mind, itā€™s honestly weird to me since I have a tendency of overthinking but my mind is just silent and I am able to focus on what I want to focus on.

• This has led to me being very present in the moment. Some actions that I do seem to not require any thought and my body just responds automatically.

• Forgiving myself and others for past transgressions.

• Emotional control is way up.

• Manifestions has increased as well, almost as if I can just think of things and it just happens. Also less outcome dependent

• Seems like this sub has a way of maturing someone.

Looking through the forum and sales page I think this is going to be a sub that can be very intense and I will probably play this like how Ascension Chamber should be played and just keep it to one loop a week for now.

10 Likes

This is what i experienced when i first used this sub. I think i will return once i achieve my goals with my current stack

2 Likes