Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

Bit hesitant abt this. Its not related to career tho.

This is something which i expected to happen after 9-10months / a year atleast, but it manifested yesterday lool

6 Likes

5 mins of RoM was included in yesterday’s loop

3 Likes

Felt some annyoance waking up. Have not felt that in months . But just 6r it a few times and i was back to peace .

I feel like im starting to understand manifestation and the void module more and more . Super cool

Kinda want to make a new custom . No I should wait until ROB.:joy:

6 Likes

whats the void module i see this keeps being mentioned

3 Likes

I think it is Void of Creation. Here is the official description from the store:

What is the void, if not the limitless potential of the single point and of the infinite? Void of Creation is a module that aims to unlock your understanding of your inherent abilities and the underlying fabric of reality for the purpose of massively improving and cultivating your ability to manifest. Void of Creation is an excellent result-enhancing module to add to your custom, however please be advised that it is considered a more advanced module – we recommend having some previous experience with our customs.

2 Likes

Yup that’s the one. VoC for short. Ooh, and speaking of the devil… I’m curious about how VoC synergizes with RoS…

@invictus what’s your experience with VoC together with RoS (and possibly n combination with Ascension Chamber)?

@SwagKing you also had some cool increase in ESP with VoC and Power Awareness iirc.
Have you had a chance to throw RoS into the mix as well?

@Malkuth also cause of the whole VoC-AsC synergy thread-thinge you started :smiley:

3 Likes

Expressed very simply, Void of Creation cultivates your feeling for how mind creates (and mediates) reality.

You feel it.

And RoS develops, expands, and deepens your capacity for Reality.

So, with Void of Creation and Revelation of Spirit, there’s more Reality for you to feel.

7 Likes

Goodness. That just blew my mind open :astonished: :exploding_head:
And the way you put it… both elegant, elucidating, and succinctly on point.

Well done, sir. Well done.

1 Like

Are you talking abt the void state. After u reach the state ,ur manifestations are instant . Its like reaching a state of pure consciousness and affirming/visualising at that state molds the consciousness into the desired form instantly. Its based on Neville goddard. Are u talking abt that(tumblr has a lot of reports or posts on this topic) or something else.

2 Likes

Void of Creation. It’s a module available in the Q custom subliminal system.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh, shi- i thought too much lol

1 Like

Ooh thanks for the reminder. Some time ago I had this idea of getting into void state via lucid dreaming, but I lacked the skills to do so and had to shelve that ambition. But it might be prudent now to revisit that idea, given the tools available to us now… :thinking:

1 Like

Soon @Athanaxos . One of these cycles. I got too many subs I want to run :rofl:

1 Like

While on topic of manifestation ,any particular method,mindset you use for practical results with it?

2 Likes

I reckon Saint chose the perfect time to release this right as all the online religious channels are getting more and more busy/vocal, so plenty of material day to day for the sub to make use of, both on Rumble and YT.

Me personally, I’ve been getting helpful material from a few select channels/blogs regarding prophecy, and actually being able to differentiate between the just solely for clicks videos and those content creators who genuinely know what they’re talking about. Day to day wise, its not all sunshine and unicorns, I still have life stuff to deal with (finances, who doesn’t right now?) but the spiritual material Ive run across has been more quality stuff, and has helped in re-establishing clarity.

2 Likes

I’m not really doing anything new, not following any methods.

Good things are simply happening automatically.

:partying_face:

And I don’t feel the need to find a rational explanation.

:innocent:

10 Likes

Not What I talked about But This sounds super interesting .

2 Likes

But still the concept is still very vague and the tools we have now might help us to reach there though, i think RoM/RoS will help us manifest that state easier

1 Like

Yes it is :rofl::rofl: but the source of information are very weak on this one though many people claimed to reach the state ,by affirming “i am void” or “i am in the void state” repeatedly while feeling themselves as shapeless / formless

2 Likes

Ah, the Chronic Full Stack-syndrome… I know it well brother. I know it well… :sweat_smile:

1 Like