Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

Goodness. That just blew my mind open :astonished: :exploding_head:
And the way you put itā€¦ both elegant, elucidating, and succinctly on point.

Well done, sir. Well done.

1 Like

Are you talking abt the void state. After u reach the state ,ur manifestations are instant . Its like reaching a state of pure consciousness and affirming/visualising at that state molds the consciousness into the desired form instantly. Its based on Neville goddard. Are u talking abt that(tumblr has a lot of reports or posts on this topic) or something else.

2 Likes

Void of Creation. Itā€™s a module available in the Q custom subliminal system.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh, shi- i thought too much lol

1 Like

Ooh thanks for the reminder. Some time ago I had this idea of getting into void state via lucid dreaming, but I lacked the skills to do so and had to shelve that ambition. But it might be prudent now to revisit that idea, given the tools available to us nowā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Soon @Athanaxos . One of these cycles. I got too many subs I want to run :rofl:

1 Like

While on topic of manifestation ,any particular method,mindset you use for practical results with it?

2 Likes

I reckon Saint chose the perfect time to release this right as all the online religious channels are getting more and more busy/vocal, so plenty of material day to day for the sub to make use of, both on Rumble and YT.

Me personally, Iā€™ve been getting helpful material from a few select channels/blogs regarding prophecy, and actually being able to differentiate between the just solely for clicks videos and those content creators who genuinely know what theyā€™re talking about. Day to day wise, its not all sunshine and unicorns, I still have life stuff to deal with (finances, who doesnā€™t right now?) but the spiritual material Ive run across has been more quality stuff, and has helped in re-establishing clarity.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not really doing anything new, not following any methods.

Good things are simply happening automatically.

:partying_face:

And I donā€™t feel the need to find a rational explanation.

:innocent:

10 Likes

Not What I talked about But This sounds super interesting .

2 Likes

But still the concept is still very vague and the tools we have now might help us to reach there though, i think RoM/RoS will help us manifest that state easier

1 Like

Yes it is :rofl::rofl: but the source of information are very weak on this one though many people claimed to reach the state ,by affirming ā€œi am voidā€ or ā€œi am in the void stateā€ repeatedly while feeling themselves as shapeless / formless

2 Likes

Ah, the Chronic Full Stack-syndromeā€¦ I know it well brother. I know it wellā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have reached This multiple times as well. But canā€™t Do it at Will yet . Soon. TM

2 Likes

For someone whoā€™s running RoS but also wishing to become more social with women (and men), what could the best non-seduction sub that could be compatibly stacked alongside RoS?

1 Like

Probably True social

4 Likes

Has anyone been led to learn about lucid dreaming on this?

2 Likes

Only action i can think of beside meditation/contemplation is 72 names of god as it can target specific aspects of soul that compliment the subs goal

1 Like

Since using RoM and RoS, I began exploring lucid dreaming and last night I cracked it on how to do them to heal trauma and expand my consciousness. I ran GLM so this makes a lot of sense where it took me.

Long story short it ended up in having full-blown trauma releases, forgiving people for harm thatā€™s been stuck in my mind for ages. I also started a journey of befriending and healing versions of myself which were analogies for labels/ beliefs about myself I had. Itā€™s actually nuts how much positive impact I had in one session. Looking forward to more dream exploration because itā€™s so profound.

@SaintSovereign Thankyou :clap:

19 Likes

This also happened to me in a much more intense manner, hence why we ā€œnerfedā€ RoS. Iā€™ve never felt more free afterward, however,

10 Likes