Ascension Chamber and Void of creation - Manifestative Synergy

I really like the manifestative synergy of Ascension Chamber and Void of Creation.

I was just reflecting on this and so wanted to note it here.

Ascension Chamber, in a sense, is the Yang to Void of Creation’s Yin. (It has a light and bright energy; while Void of Creation has a ‘dark’ and deep energy.)

Ascension Chamber facilitates the pure energy of Intention and Intentionality that calls conditions into existence.

Void of Creation contacts that deep level of mind and existence that is the ultimate origin of all conditions that arise.

Ascension Chamber is like a cathedral’s spire projecting into the sky, like a bright, celestial antenna.

Void of Creation is like the depths of the ocean or the depths of space–holding infinite mysteries.

At the same time, Ascension Chamber is the Yin to Void of Creation’s Yang.

Ascension Chamber establishes that manifesting Space–within mind, within Consciousness; that is creative and vital.

Void of Creation facilitates generation and birth of myriad potentialities.

In this sense, Ascension Chamber is like the spacious vault within that Cathedral. The spaciousness that is filled with an awe-inspiring, silent energy of creative light.

And in this sense, Void of Creation is like the shifting power and force of the Deep Ocean, that gives rise to all of the wave forms, movements, and shapes that we ultimately witness at the surface. Or like the vast nebulae of the Cosmos that shift, ripple, and writhe to create stars and to generate planets.

Both have their own Active and Receptive faces.

A beautiful Synergy.

18 Likes

Being someone who has started using AsC core + Void of Creation as my main two results enhancers in my recent customs for a while now, I can attest to everything you said.

The power of those two together in the same custom requires quite a bit of open mindedness in order to accept and process the manifestations, like it’s been quite some time with me using this combo, and only did I realize that Divine Will is the best suited module to control the power more, so that I can control the manifestations more, instead of them just randomly happening before I even consciously think about them :sweat_smile:.

Powerful duo without a doubt.

10 Likes

wow.

that’s really cool.

Divine Will is like your state-of-the-art Steering and Handling system. The perfect steering wheel for the atomically-powered beast of a rocket-ship that you’re driving.

6 Likes

What have you been noticing from Ascension Chamber.

Never used that one before.

Divine Will is an underestimated Module.

1 Like

Guys stop…you’re making me wanna use my magician custom, I’m trying to stick with emperor black solo lol.

3 Likes

@Davisnwc What’s in it?

I have a Lovebomb for Humanity / Ascension Chamber custom with Yggdrasil in it.

All the goods are falling into my lap since 2 weeks

Its phenomenal

2 Likes

Great! Now I wanna make a Ascension Chamber Core + Void of Creation custom haha.

Great explanation Malkuth. I always love yin and yang concepts.

4 Likes

I have honestly thought about remaking my custom LBFH/Minds Eye/Asc Chamber with Void of Creation.

Lol wanna see how this goes though without Void of Creation first :joy:

1 Like

@Malkuth do you have void of creation and AsCh in one custom? Like can you only run it once a week?
that what i’ve been doing with mine

my custom

Sage Immortal Core
Love Bomb For Humanity Core
Ascension Chamber Core
DEUS
Void of Creation
Awakened Perception
Depths of Love
Love Without Attachment
Energetic Development XI
Victory’s Call

1 Like
3 Likes

Between Ascension Chamber, and my Heartsong/Mind’s Eye custom with VoC, Divine Will, Yggdrasil, The Merger of Worlds, and Gorgeous Manifestor, my manifestation ability surrounding women became almost uncomfortably powerful and quick.

6 Likes

Hi @Grasping_infinity,

Yes, I do. Yggdrasil and Jupiter are in it too. A manifesting Quaternity.

Actually, in my thinking of that custom, I include the Merger of Worlds with those four. While it is not technically a manifesting module, the Merger of Worlds still feels to me like a central axis or crux of manifestation.

So a Quinternity: (Yggdrasil, Jupiter, The Merger of Worlds, Ascension Chamber, and Void of Creation).

So far, I’ve been opting to run that custom twice a week for 3 weeks and to then take 1 week off. My intuition nudged me pretty sharply in that direction, and I’ve been going with it. (Though it may be February before I’m experiencing steady, powerful movement from my stack. We will see.)

That is an awesome custom, @Grasping_infinity.

Fully aligned with the path that you’ve been cultivating ever since you got here.

10 modules. Focused.

And you even included DEUS.

In short: you mean business.

Please do me a favor and pick me up a flask of etheric nectar as you go rocketing through the Cosmosphere.

4 Likes

And if you can snag some ambrosia for the boy, I’d much appreciate it!

Don’t go out of your way though.

3 Likes

I’ve been wondering for a while now regarding putting AsC in a custom… how “heavy” is the load from AsC in a custom in ZP1-ZP2 let’s say, compared to the experimental stand-alone version in Terminus? (or was it in Terminus squared even?)

I’ve come to understand that the script itself of AsC is relatively light compared to the other major titles. Would it be OK to use it as a 3rd core, broadly speaking, or would I be better off continuing with it as a stand-alone? Including it would open up for the manifestation synergy with VoC, after all.

And while on the subject of Manifestative Synergy… wouldn’t RoM and Emperor Black be a fantastic coupling too, in this regard?

2 Likes

There’s an old saying:

“Take what you want……and pay for it.”

Every additional module adds to the processing load and the processing time.

I chose to include it, but…I’m also working with more gradual expression of results. I was prepared to wait up to three years. But, you know? That’s a pretty long time.

I have my reasons for taking this approach. So I think you’d also need to look at your reasons.

Truth is, almost all of the modules synergize in some way or another. I love thinking about that.

Sometimes, though, synergy comes at the cost of speed.

3 Likes

I haven’t run Emperor Black yet, but in my view it’s a different animal.

Driving, powerful, forceful.

RoM to me is a really contrasting energy.

You ever hear the story called ‘The North Wind and the Sun Make a Wager’?

Well, Emperor Black reminds me of the North Wind, in that story, and RoM reminds me of the Sun.

2 Likes

Anyway, they would surely synergize.

But I think the result would be really interesting.

Like Superman changing outfits and flying at the same time. (I think he’s been known to do that.)

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the indirect answer to the question I’ve been pondering upon :grin:

However, just to clarify one thing:
Chosen is the one here that embodies the Sun :wink:
RoM would be the realization of how the two are both essential to each other.

2 Likes

Wise words. And reflecting on that, I already know the answer :slight_smile: :raised_hands:

Haha that made me chuckle, although I don’t quite understand the parable… what does it even mean? :grin:

1 Like