MAGICIAN ZP - Manifestation with Love

Strength: ZP Standard

Legacy Mask

MP3 Format

Goal:

Steadily increase my manifestation powers, skill, speed, abilities, proficiency, mastery and knowledge…all with the aim of creating a life, an existence based off of self love.

Contents:

Ascension Chamber Core

A Love Bomb for Humanity Core

Divine Will

Jupiter

Yggdrasil

Dominion

Tyrant

Void of Creation

The Way of ROI

Energetic Development IV

Deus

Direct Influencing Aura

Auric Overdriver

Mountain Breaker

Fusion Optimized

The Architect

Inner Gasoline

Immortal’s Blade

Omnidimensional

Plan to order this as soon as I awaken in the morning and hoping by this weekend I’ll have it running since I’m paying for expedited delivery.

LBFH has shown me what can happen when you find a sub you have a high flow factor with, now with the contents of this custom I can steadily increase not only my manifestation abilities but simultaneously my sense of self love, indefinitely.

12 Likes

This is a very interesting combination

Much success to you

2 Likes

Thank you, I had the subclub team evaluate this and their response:

“Thanks for reaching out to us. Your custom looks great and very beneficial for your goals. All of your modules are tightly focused around your main cores and I believe you will be very happy with your results.”

Makes me even more excited to try it out.

5 Likes

Rock n Roll Brother

I think entering a support ticket about a custom for another “check” is a good idea!

1 Like

I figured why not have the team itself evaluate the custom’s potential

• Seems like LBFH washouts don’t need long for me. Today I feel depressed compared to the emotional highs I was feeling before my current washout, which I’m currently on my last day of.

• Amazing I basically got same-day delivery for my custom. Upon listening I realized I made a mistake. I had forgotten how legacy mask sounded but found as I listened that my mind was fully immersed by the content playing the entire loop.

• During the loop I instantly stated feeling the aura effecting my environment. LBFH generates a highly magnetic aura.

• Had an instance where at work I was getting up from my chair and saw one woman stare at me as she walked by and another looking back at me while bent over.

• I’ve been drained lately but surprisingly durable. Didn’t know o could still hustle like I did 10 years ago, but it’s catching up so I’ve arranged for extra rest in my schedule next week. In the past I would’ve felt guilty or anxious about this out of fear of losing momentum; but these days, I’m trying to get all the sleep I can reasonably get.

• Been noticing that I’ve been eating and drinking much more slowly and intently lately.

• Recent experiments are showing signs that my use of LBFH may be increasing my floor factor for other titles.

• Unsure why I’ve been unmotivated to post my results the past few days, I barely even care about journaling them offline but lately my manifestations have involved increased social encounters and women seeming to respond better to me in some instances. One odd thing I’m noticing though is that when I form a desire for something lately it’s almost a fiery feeling I develop, and once I manifest it, I feel nothing. I silently give thanks but the moment I realize I manifested a desire I feel nothing really.

6 Likes

As far as MZP goes, it’s helping me manifest with even less effort than before. Things have been going my way to more and more lately, and my continued ZP experiments keep yielding successful results.

There’s one program in particular I’m looking to perhaps make Main sub after a cycle or two of my custom is done.

3 Likes

Afterwards when the manifestation is complete, it seems everything we have done go into some kind of reset, which in my opinion i wouldn’t feel nothing either!

3 Likes

Honestly I thought played my custom a couple more times after my last post and washed out for a couple days. Since then I’ve experimented with all stages of khan, Stark and pcc briefly…

Total breakdown makes me feel freer and more alive, I’ve peeped it’s potential to truly destroy everything that stands in a man’s way of greatness internally.

Stacking stage 2&3 of khan together basically made me a horn dog that directs such powerful sexuality and sense of invincibility into achieving my goals. It unleashed an inner trait I didn’t know I had. When I dominate women, even platonically I become sexually aroused. When I dominate men in interactions it triggers a profound testosterone boost for me.

Khan makes me love dominating ppl because I get a rush from it, like I literally feel my brain and body releasing “feel good” hormones and neurotransmitters. But it also does boost my extroverted side a bit and when I’m relaxed I can still be a pretty fun guy. Also makes me more productive than when I’m on emperor.

Stacking khan complete, stark and pcc…can legit turn me into a cunning, cold, calculated villain of sorts. That combo instills me with a sense of smart savagery, my goodness…even the way I naturally finessed customers at my sales job and how effortlessly I built rapport, posing as a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Don’t get me wrong, my inherent nature of liking to help others was still there and some of the rapport built was truly genuine…but ultimately every social interaction I found myself in personally or professionally was calculated and had an endgame.

I out off running khan for over 2 years and it may have been more of what I needed, but I’m at a stage of my evolution now where I can still benefit massively from what it can help instill within myself.

These combos feel good like LBFH but with a more aggressive brand of inner strength, we’re my hot comes from doing what is necessary to mold my own destiny, getting a rush from both dominating and finessing others. I am however still influenced by LBFH though and I still do have a code of ethics so the urge to behave this way only kicks in when I’m actively trying to put the ball in my court so to speak.

As per usual stares have flared up, but from women more than ever they’re stares filled with equal parts wonder, attraction and intimidation.

Stares from men are wonder and looks of respect, I haven’t seen many men intimidated by me and I don’t actively seek that reaction anyway, it’s more just like they wonder how I can carry myself with such grand confidence in general. Mainly just been experimenting with certain combos to see how I wanna develop as a person next.

6 Likes
  • Starting to notice crazy instances of manifestations. Void of creation may be something else because even if for example, I’m talking on the phone at my sales job with someone whose attitude I don’t like, somehow their call drops or something happens that abruptly makes the call end without effort on my part. This happens consistently. I also randomly see ppl who cross my mind within hours, and was even thinking to myself earlier that a certain supervisor of mine seems to always be in a bad mood lately and it would be cool to see her spirits up for once. She was on the sales floor the last half of my shift in the absolute best mood I’ve ever seen her in the 9 months I’ve worked there. She acted like a completely different person to the point it was weird.

• Won’t lie, khan complete has me quickly becoming comfortable with being sexual. Even women looking at me a certain way turns me on.

• Had my first female manifested with khan, and it was a customer at my sales job. As soon as I greeted her on the phone she told me I sounded handsome. We continued to banter and flirt subtly throughout the call. Recently we gained access to a tool that lets us block recording on calls. I admit I’ve used this tool to finesse several callers into sales. This time I slickly asked if there was anything she needed before we ended the call…like my phone number. She didn’t hesitate to take it and immediately text me. It’s like my inner khan wouldn’t let me end the call without shooting my shot. I’m also starting to feel a mix of sexuality and power constantly coming from the core of my being. I say she’s the first truly manifested because it wasn’t just a subtle comment or a long stare that she stopped at.

• while I was doing security at the club tonight I had to stop myself from flirting with a slightly older woman who kept giving me looks…because her husband was holding her. They were just a few feet away, the husband stared at me a couple times too but didn’t notice me looking at his wife. Just wasn’t worth the trouble to me but I feel like if he wasn’t there, nothing but her saying no could’ve stopped me from taking her home.

10 Likes

How is it going for you, mate?

It’s an interesting combo you’re running.

Hey there, I’ve been meaning to update anyway so:

• I’m noticing Khan is making me much more competitive. When I am competing I become absolutely ruthless, but when I’m chilling it makes me just about as zen as LBFH does.

• Between Khan, Stark and PCC, I’m real starting to notice that it’s getting easier for me to socially connect to anyone I talk to.

• Had an older woman at my sales job speak to me about zodiac signs and when I told her my sign she felt pretty free to say “If you and I were together we’d have a lot of fun”. I laughed and told her I liked her sales pitch for a relationship with me. Lol I’m not interested in being with her though. I’m noticing that I take women even less serious than before and just enjoy my interactions with em in the moment without making em mean anything in my mind. Kinda like when at the club, a lady was dancing on top of a couch, which isn’t allowed. When I went to get her down she invited me to dance with her, I grabbed her hand, danced with her for5 seconds and then abruptly grabbed her by her legs and spun her around to get her off the couch. Her and I both laughed the whole time cause of how smooth I did my job.

• The kind of confidence I’m developing is solid as titanium, it’s damn near like I’m forgetting what fear feels like.

9 Likes
  • Starting to notice that the type of women I’m attracting is changing a bit. As a matter of fact some of the old ones are starting to act slightly repulsed by me but that’s probably just the godlike confidence, or shift in my aura they’re responding to. Also noticing for the most part that I’m more indifferent to attraction than ever before.

• Pretty much every social move I make now, has an ROI that I consider before I make it. I’ve already stopped being kind just for goodness sake. Every move I make has to have a clear cut benefit, whether short or long term. Looks like it’s safe to say that the “nice guy” I was raised to be…is essentially gone.

• Even when I’m at work I’m acting much more casually, even when speaking to customers. I am what I am. Don’t care who likes it or not, although I’m not having issues coming across as charismatic.

• On the khan sales page, it states the program will make you aware of both your good and bad sides. I’m finding this to be all too true. In tandem with PCC programming it’s either enhancing the darker aspects of my nature, or simply fleshing out what’s been underneath the surface all along (that side had already begun to be awakened through other alpha titles). I built up my self love already , but now my self awareness is also skyrocketing. I’m channeling my “darker” or more primal aspects of my being in ways to help me achieve my personal goals, while trying to learn to calibrate my behavior to avoid negative events or consequences. Im treating it all as a learning experience.

• Ran 2 loops of wanted refreshed for the first time after a brief washout. Made me feel super energized and boosted my desire to socialize a bit. A couple hours later at my security job I noticed waitresses and bar girls seeming happier to see me and blowing me kisses instead of just a platonic hug type of greeting. I also felt my more fun-loving side bubble to the surface, while still being able to maintain masculine frame.

• Weird thing about WANTED is that some women I see on the regular who were cold towards me, are now nice as shit, even Stark or LBFH didn’t have them showing me any kindness. I also found myself being way more social than I am on Stark or khan and enjoying conversations with ppl more, actually went outta my way to extend conversations more too.

7 Likes

You you ran Magician ZP stopped
Ran Khan stage 1, then 2+3 together
then ran Khan Stage 4 with PCC, and Stark as the main stack
then washout and then ran Wanted?

Is that correct?

I really like everything your saying about Khan- it seems more and more exactly what’s next after my EOG stage 1 run.

Especially about the being real, and effective with ROI socially.

I also care about people and have a good heart and that get’s caught up in my own bullshit fake kindness, political nicety, supplication maneuvering etc. I’ve found it hard to break out of on Emperor as the predominant sup with work superiors/ others I think are hold power in my work world. My attitude becomes more one of undying loyalty for a commander, including challenging them as needed but there is an allegiance/dependence not to self that shows up as ‘towing the line’ I think Khan will help correct.

Do you find your ‘dominating’ people create an adverse conflict, resentment, difficult with authority, or trouble or was it ‘contained’ so to speak?

Do you have a sense of Khan complete without PCC and Stark additions, as those may be increasing the calculating/endgame nature of your interactions.

2 Likes

Yea that schedule is correct. As for khan’s dominance, PCC helps me direct my sense of dominance in situations in different ways. Often I just tell people like it is and it’s just the cold hard truth, they’re response is their response but it won’t change facts. Other times I was directed to dominate in a smoother manner where basically I just take control of the interaction or situation in a way where ppl had no idea I was manipulating them to gain a certain outcome with my words and demeanor.

For example if I was kicking someone out of one the clubs where I do security, I’d let em know why and handle things in a diplomatic manner. No ppl weren’t always happy about it but if I take the time to help them understand why they’re being told to leave or why they couldn’t do certain things while in the building, then I’m more often than not, given respect and obedience. Some folks would even pass back by me to offer me favors or small gifts as well.

Basically I’m guided on how to dominate others without being aggressive (which is basically just being a leader in the first place). I only show aggression when needed and I’m slow to anger (although I still get easily annoyed with ppl at times).

Khan complete by itself unlocks my sexual and primal nature the more I use it, makes me comfortable with being this way constantly. It also makes me wanna get out into the world and do things at times or just be productive in general.

I see myself doing and saying things during various situations that were outside of my normal behavioral pattern on an almost daily basis. Sometimes it’s just me saying or doing something humorous, spontaneous and fun…other times I’m seeking to be persuasive in a slicker manner in where I manipulate a person so that I gain more from the situation than them, where as before I tried to ensure everyone involved in a situation with me would try and get “equal” gains. Now, I want to be the one getting the “long straw” and benefitting more than anyone else whenever I can.

I also find that I’m caring less and less how ppl respond to me on a daily basis. I am what I am, and I will be who I will be. I only calibrate my behavior when it’ll work to my benefit. Make no mistake, if you run khan alone you may end up being surprised at what’s buried within you once the facets of your primal nature start to be awakened. You may be outright shocked at your own behavior as I have a couple times when stacking with PCC.

This stack hasn’t turned me into a bad person but it’s made me more comfortable with being “rogue”. I don’t have an internal image of being a so-called hero or villain. The only side I’m on these days is mine and I’ll only temporarily forge alliances with those that help me get what I want.

With this knowledge I’m now more understanding of why the “elites” of the world move the way they do, but I don’t seek to become like them. I am However more ruthless and unconcerned with how I effect ppl though because as cold as it sounds, I now realize how ppl’s own ignorance, weakness, lack of self awareness, and self love, etc. cause them to consistently make choices where they allow themselves to be fooled and taken advantage of, and I feel no sympathy for them, I’m even willing to momentarily take advantage of that fact for personal gain when needed. I however don’t seek to actually hurt anyone or negatively effect them, I just like the feeling of being able to get into their minds and mold their emotions so that I can get what I want for the moment is all, especially if I detect that they’re trying to bullshit me.

9 Likes
  • For some reason I’ve been networking more and more unconsciously when connecting with others. Maybe that’s the inner circle programming in Stark?

• While talking to a male acquaintance at work, I glanced around occasionally…every single time within that 8-10 minutes I noticed a female coworker staring me down.

• Had an epiphany where I think I finally realized why most ppl seem to respond to assholes more than those that are kind to them, and that’s because since they have a lower sense of self esteem , they may subconsciously feel as if they deserve less than good treatment. I’ve seen and even experienced that the more one loves themselves the less they respond to assholes and sometimes even loves themselves to the point where they don’t allow negativity and nasty treatment to disturb their emotional prosperity.

• WANTED has me saying damn to myself when I look in the mirror. The refreshed version has me sliming down and improving my looks faster than ever. Even the emotional positivity it inspires in me damn near rivals LBFH and it’s energizing too, also profoundly increases my sexual energy and desire. It also brought me down to a weight I haven’t seen in 10 years.

• My self confidence is growing in leaps and bounds daily. It’s even helping me convert the type of sales I normally would’ve struggled with in the past and socially it’s effortlessly getting me a massive increase in magnetism, positive attention and respect.

• Being guided internally to switch things up so I’ll be focusing on using Mogul, rich and EOG stage 4 for my next stack. I’m certain this stack will be dense for me and probably induce higher amounts of recon than many other ZP’s I’ve used so I only plan to run 1-2 loops of each title per week right now.

6 Likes
  • Probably inspired by LBFH, I’ve been referring to women as “love” lately when I interact with them .

• At first Mogul, Rich and EOG felt dense and mentally heavy to run but now I’m enjoying them more.

• My desire and passion for making money is quickly being reignited and steadily increasing. I even figured out my desired income for living just a comfortable life, with having all the basic necessities and wants covered. Thing to me is that it’s 10k monthly, but to me it’s just starter money. Just enough to be financially free after all my needs and wants fulfilled.

• I see I’m still executing Khan and LBFH. Got into an altercation with someone and for only a brief moment I felt a little guilty about how I handled it but the feeling morphed into a feeling of primal, non-sexual arousal and an adrenaline rush for having verbally dominated someone into submission without hesitance. In hindsight I may have overreacted but then again I also could’ve just been executing PCC and acting boldly. Screw feeling guilty though. I gave the individual a warning and they ignored it so they ultimately asked for it.

4 Likes

Love to see these kinds of clearly articulated results!

Just so I know what I’m reading, is there a main stack you’re trying to adhere to, or is it constantly changing? Either way is cool, just want to have context as things progress.

1 Like

I get you brother, main stack is Mogul, rich and Eog right now but I confess, once or twice a week I’m testing out certain ZP sub combos to determine my next stack and how I’d like to develop. I keep each combo in a separate section of my offline journal and one thing this has helped me realize…is that now I have a high flow factor for all subclub titles…especially with the refreshed ZP titles.

Only reason I’m doing it this way is cause I’m only doing 1 loop of each program from my main stack per week. I definitely don’t recommend anyone else try what I’m doing, especially if they experience symptoms of overload or recon easily with ZP.

My tolerance for ZP has risen leaps and bounds and it’s gotten to the point I experience barely any recon or signs of overexposure from ZP but I slowly worked my way up to this. Any results I report from the wealth titles I know came from that alone.

I have data from experiments in my offline journal tucked away , some helped me realize in certain areas of life I’m not as stuck or resistant as I thought I was. I’ll be posting them probably within the next couple weeks as I want to give a little time for it all to process. No lie though I’m practically at the point where I can use ZP titles as boosters now and get fantastic and quick results, I’m talking about normally starting to see results within only 2-3 hours of running a title.

7 Likes