Ascension Chamber and Void of creation - Manifestative Synergy

@Davisnwc What’s in it?

I have a Lovebomb for Humanity / Ascension Chamber custom with Yggdrasil in it.

All the goods are falling into my lap since 2 weeks

Its phenomenal

2 Likes

Great! Now I wanna make a Ascension Chamber Core + Void of Creation custom haha.

Great explanation Malkuth. I always love yin and yang concepts.

4 Likes

I have honestly thought about remaking my custom LBFH/Minds Eye/Asc Chamber with Void of Creation.

Lol wanna see how this goes though without Void of Creation first :joy:

1 Like

@Malkuth do you have void of creation and AsCh in one custom? Like can you only run it once a week?
that what i’ve been doing with mine

my custom

Sage Immortal Core
Love Bomb For Humanity Core
Ascension Chamber Core
DEUS
Void of Creation
Awakened Perception
Depths of Love
Love Without Attachment
Energetic Development XI
Victory’s Call

1 Like
3 Likes

Between Ascension Chamber, and my Heartsong/Mind’s Eye custom with VoC, Divine Will, Yggdrasil, The Merger of Worlds, and Gorgeous Manifestor, my manifestation ability surrounding women became almost uncomfortably powerful and quick.

6 Likes

Hi @Grasping_infinity,

Yes, I do. Yggdrasil and Jupiter are in it too. A manifesting Quaternity.

Actually, in my thinking of that custom, I include the Merger of Worlds with those four. While it is not technically a manifesting module, the Merger of Worlds still feels to me like a central axis or crux of manifestation.

So a Quinternity: (Yggdrasil, Jupiter, The Merger of Worlds, Ascension Chamber, and Void of Creation).

So far, I’ve been opting to run that custom twice a week for 3 weeks and to then take 1 week off. My intuition nudged me pretty sharply in that direction, and I’ve been going with it. (Though it may be February before I’m experiencing steady, powerful movement from my stack. We will see.)

That is an awesome custom, @Grasping_infinity.

Fully aligned with the path that you’ve been cultivating ever since you got here.

10 modules. Focused.

And you even included DEUS.

In short: you mean business.

Please do me a favor and pick me up a flask of etheric nectar as you go rocketing through the Cosmosphere.

4 Likes

And if you can snag some ambrosia for the boy, I’d much appreciate it!

Don’t go out of your way though.

3 Likes

I’ve been wondering for a while now regarding putting AsC in a custom… how “heavy” is the load from AsC in a custom in ZP1-ZP2 let’s say, compared to the experimental stand-alone version in Terminus? (or was it in Terminus squared even?)

I’ve come to understand that the script itself of AsC is relatively light compared to the other major titles. Would it be OK to use it as a 3rd core, broadly speaking, or would I be better off continuing with it as a stand-alone? Including it would open up for the manifestation synergy with VoC, after all.

And while on the subject of Manifestative Synergy… wouldn’t RoM and Emperor Black be a fantastic coupling too, in this regard?

2 Likes

There’s an old saying:

“Take what you want……and pay for it.”

Every additional module adds to the processing load and the processing time.

I chose to include it, but…I’m also working with more gradual expression of results. I was prepared to wait up to three years. But, you know? That’s a pretty long time.

I have my reasons for taking this approach. So I think you’d also need to look at your reasons.

Truth is, almost all of the modules synergize in some way or another. I love thinking about that.

Sometimes, though, synergy comes at the cost of speed.

3 Likes

I haven’t run Emperor Black yet, but in my view it’s a different animal.

Driving, powerful, forceful.

RoM to me is a really contrasting energy.

You ever hear the story called ‘The North Wind and the Sun Make a Wager’?

Well, Emperor Black reminds me of the North Wind, in that story, and RoM reminds me of the Sun.

2 Likes

Anyway, they would surely synergize.

But I think the result would be really interesting.

Like Superman changing outfits and flying at the same time. (I think he’s been known to do that.)

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the indirect answer to the question I’ve been pondering upon :grin:

However, just to clarify one thing:
Chosen is the one here that embodies the Sun :wink:
RoM would be the realization of how the two are both essential to each other.

2 Likes

Wise words. And reflecting on that, I already know the answer :slight_smile: :raised_hands:

Haha that made me chuckle, although I don’t quite understand the parable… what does it even mean? :grin:

1 Like

It’s the difference between making something happen (Emperor Black) and allowing something to happen (which reminds me of the Unfolding referenced in the RoM description).

Though Invictus brings up a good point. Just because Unfolding itself is a harmonious process, that doesn’t mean that everything that unfolds from within will be gentle.

5 Likes

I’m interested in getting a custom with these 2 cores. Can we run an Ascension Chamber custom every other day like the normal ZP listening pattern?

1 Like

Yes, as it’s nerfed to fit that purpose.

5 Likes

Oh great. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hahaha. I just realized that I never properly responded to this. When you said ‘parable’, I assumed you were referring to the North Wind and Sun story. But you were probably talking about the ‘Superman flying and changing outfits’ example.

That was a bit strange. I remember that back at this point around a month ago, I was just letting my mind write whatever it wanted or needed to write. There was a lot going on.

Anyway, I just meant this:

RoM supports an Unfolding developmental process. You’re evolving and transforming from within. This is similar to Superman ‘Changing His Outfit’. Clark Kent goes into the phone booth and emerges wearing Superman’s famous underwear suit. The tiger’s stripes begin to grow out and show on the skin. The investment banker’s talent for poetry or for theoretical physics reveals itself. You become ‘more of who you are’ with RoM.

Emperor Black in contrast is like a supremely focused bullet-train. Intense focus. Intense goal-orientation. Bringing. Things. To. Completion. This is like Superman flying from point A to point B at mind-blowing top-speed.

So, combining the two programs at the same time… Well, that might end up more like Dr. Strange than Superman, now that I think about it. Or not. But either way, it’s likely to be a bit odd and interesting.

I’m pretty confident in the mind’s capacity to combine and integrate highly-contrasting elements. But then we can also expect to encounter surprising and unpredicted results from such a combination.

2 Likes