Ascension Chamber and Void of creation - Manifestative Synergy

It’s the difference between making something happen (Emperor Black) and allowing something to happen (which reminds me of the Unfolding referenced in the RoM description).

Though Invictus brings up a good point. Just because Unfolding itself is a harmonious process, that doesn’t mean that everything that unfolds from within will be gentle.

5 Likes

I’m interested in getting a custom with these 2 cores. Can we run an Ascension Chamber custom every other day like the normal ZP listening pattern?

1 Like

Yes, as it’s nerfed to fit that purpose.

5 Likes

Oh great. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hahaha. I just realized that I never properly responded to this. When you said ‘parable’, I assumed you were referring to the North Wind and Sun story. But you were probably talking about the ‘Superman flying and changing outfits’ example.

That was a bit strange. I remember that back at this point around a month ago, I was just letting my mind write whatever it wanted or needed to write. There was a lot going on.

Anyway, I just meant this:

RoM supports an Unfolding developmental process. You’re evolving and transforming from within. This is similar to Superman ‘Changing His Outfit’. Clark Kent goes into the phone booth and emerges wearing Superman’s famous underwear suit. The tiger’s stripes begin to grow out and show on the skin. The investment banker’s talent for poetry or for theoretical physics reveals itself. You become ‘more of who you are’ with RoM.

Emperor Black in contrast is like a supremely focused bullet-train. Intense focus. Intense goal-orientation. Bringing. Things. To. Completion. This is like Superman flying from point A to point B at mind-blowing top-speed.

So, combining the two programs at the same time… Well, that might end up more like Dr. Strange than Superman, now that I think about it. Or not. But either way, it’s likely to be a bit odd and interesting.

I’m pretty confident in the mind’s capacity to combine and integrate highly-contrasting elements. But then we can also expect to encounter surprising and unpredicted results from such a combination.

2 Likes

How do you consciously guide Ascension Chamber as the sales page says? What is the process or technique you guys use to manifest with this sub? Affirmations, scripting, visualization, what?

2 Likes

Don’t worry. It’s not arcane or unattainable.

The Short Answer: You’re Already Doing It

Manifestation is a natural capacity of the mind.

All of the techniques, practices, and methods we discuss are about: ‘How To Do It Better’. or ‘How To Do It More Smoothly’. or ‘How To Get Out Of The Way’.

But even if you do no particular techniques, you will still be doing it.

It’s a bit like your heartbeat. If you’re alive right now, then your heart is already beating and it is (at least minimally) effectively circulating life-sustaining blood around your body.

But if you exercise regularly, eat nutritious food, breathe deeply of fresh, oxygen-rich air, and so on, then your heart’s functions will all be enhanced. Your heart will pump efficiently, and the blood that circulates will be even more health-giving and life-sustaining.

That’s like learning additional methods for strengthening your manifestation. Those methods are just adding more value to a process that’s already working just fine without your help.

Focus on what you want. Think about what it is. Work towards it as well as you can.

And at the same time, be aware of the world around you. Find those aspects of the world for which you can generate gratitude, appreciation, wonder, and connection.

This is the method of manifesting.

It’s actually that simple.

But people can’t believe it’s that simple, so they add a bunch of other details in there to convince themselves that it actually works.

Nothing wrong with that either.

8 Likes

So I was thinking… how AsC and VoC has this fabulous synergy for manifestation (allegedly, I have yet to try it). But what if you throw Mystic Osmosis into the mix, too? To draw upon the infinite energy of the cosmos and void itself? :thinking:

Energy is all around us, permeating every little area of reality. […] Mystic Osmosis develops the permeability of your being to allow you to intake more energy, to become more sensitive to it and to allow more energy to enter your being.