MAGICIAN ZP - Manifestation with Love

Taking a break from subs for an undetermined period of time. Today is technically the first day I’ve started the break. I’m tempted to try more of the experimentals, and also wanna see how LBFHx and emperor x feel while I process em throughout the day instead of me falling asleep during The loop. For me the pump effect of ZP diminishes once I wake up from even a power nap.

I also hate that all these experimentals started dropping for certain programs I’m a little tired of running too, shoot I haven’t even run all the original refreshed ZP titles yet and now there’s A whole new generation of subliminal tech on the horizon. Subclub is moving at Godspeed.

All that is to say that I have a particular experiment of my own I plan to try with a mix of certain titles. I wanna give myself at least a short time to let everything else from my previous runs settle in first though. This break and the subsequent experiment may allow me more time to see the titles I plan to mix get their own experimental updates too.

For now I’m done with my wealth stack and I’ll be posting results from it and a few experimental combos I ran during this past cycle. I gotta say though…WANTED was and still is shining more than all other titles I’ve run the past couple weeks (libertine helped too). Damn man those results have me questioning the true nature of reality.

I’ll be posting my results with each combo I’m the coming days. Can’t believe the results I’ve experienced in a few weeks time and I’ve only documented what I actually recall. It’s been a lot to keep up with.

5 Likes

So three loops a week? Do you listen to one title every other day? Or what was the breakdown.

As always, loving the journal, and clear expression of progress.

2 Likes

Thank you and with my main stack I did 3 loops back to back and then didn’t run the titles for the rest of the week.

1 Like

EOG complete, mogul and rich results from previous cycle:

• i’ve been manifesting some odd opportunities to make extra money

• Think ppl are feeling more of the celebrity aura generated by the subs more. I’m even pretty casual with the Director of Operations at my sales job now and ppl keep coming up to me to ask me questions like I’m a supervisor.

• Subbed out Mogul for Ascended Mogul one day and man that added real motivation to make extra money when combined with rich.

• I’ve become so good at selling that I feel myself slipping into autopilot as soon as I start speaking to a caller. At this point I just have conversations with ppl and almost half of them lead to sales.

• There are times when I’m so financially confident that I don’t even check my bank balance before and after purchases like I used to.

5 Likes

Update:

A random stranger just gave me a legit tip on how to make an extra $1000 this upcoming month. Got a few tools I’m trying to invest in so I could definitely use the cash

2 Likes

The following are results I’ve gotten from a short combination run of Stark ZP refreshed and my custom

Stark and Magician ZP:

• Dense stack for me, even more so than both my manifestation customs combined (which that combo basically makes me feel like I’m filled with immense amounts of power and energy). Stark and LBFH knocked me out when I ran a loop each back to back, but I woke back up shortly after with an immense amount of sexual energy and power coursing through me. I could also visualize much easier than normal for some reason, and was unable to go back to sleep.

• Also found my sense of emotional prosperity enhanced. In fact I’ve already begun to sense the the two most unique subs in the world (my custom version of LBFH making it even more so) can enhance each other greatly.

• People treat you suuuper nice with this combo.

• Not saying that I love ppl now but, my misanthrope…is completely gone. Even assholes don’t irk me much anymore.

• Wow, right after typing that last bullet point I heard the a song through speakers in the club that just kept repeating the word “ Love”…moments later I looked around and a random dude threw up a heart symbol at me.

• I’m gonna attribute this particular result to Stark, LBFH, pcc (which I’m probably still processing because I’ve been reading into ppls BS easily still), and even wanted. There’s been some BS drama escalating at my job. It’s weird cause I’m smack dab in the middle of it all. I’m cordial with everyone but I’ve also grown unexpectedly closer to individuals on both sides. In any case the clubs we work are seriously considering ridding themselves of our security team. Ever since my best friend got fired over BS we haven’t been able to keep the proper amount of manpower on any of our given shifts. Plus my boss has beef with a couple managers and DJ’s. Last night while out there I realized that I unconsciously made the head DJ there my friend. Turns out he’s also very close to the general managers and the owner of said clubs. He told me how ppl have been harassing him more and more when he plays and usually ends up in a bad mood by the end of the night become of ppl bothering him. Granted this only happens cause I’ve been the one and only guard there for weeks and the managers have been harping on making sure no one underaged gets in. Long story short the owner left the servers and bartenders in charge of ID last night. I was basically tasked to be the head DJ’s bodyguard. He was quick to comment on how my presence intimidates ppl and deterred them from harassing him how they usually do. They also stayed farther away from the stage than normal. I also noticed throughout the shift that he kept telling the owner and managers that I’m “his guy”. Like he kept hinting toward somethings subtle that I could pick up on. I later found out I’m a roundabout way that he was vouching for me to potentially be kept as a guard for the clubs, even if the rest of team was fired…wow. He also kept telling me how much he loved that I was there by him the whole night and how much easier it was to do his job.

• i’ve gotten cool with a couple local celebrities from my home town of Miami

• I’m getting so confident with manifestation that I just declare something is gonna happen and it happens within 2 weeks at the latest. I’m gonna start declaring bigger stuff.

• On my way to work I had a few minutes where the love reservoir energy hit me hard cause I was stressing about 2 of my incomes being threatened. In that moment it felt like I connected to the divine and heard a voice saying everything will be fine. Found out about3 hours later that one of them may actually be increasing and getting me access to opportunities to make more money.

• My security boss was the nicest I’ve ever seen him. I think the love energy that flooded me hours before changed his whole demeanor.

• Feels like I crafted an idea on how to manifest multiple desires at once in a faster and less expensive way thanks to the Yggdrasil module.

6 Likes

From 2 loops of ascended mogul (experiment):

• For the first couple minutes of playing AMZP refreshed I felt nothing but that began to change about 5 minutes in. I started to feel a platonic sense of arousal and my solar plexus chakra being stimulated by an increased sense of personal power. For several hours afterwards felt a sense of healthy aggression coming from within and even intimidated a few ppl without really even looking at them. I can tell they were intimidated for some reason by the body language they exhibited when I walked past.

• AM instills a fiery sense of confidence within me, the sense of confidence from other alpha subs is more grounded but AM makes me fiery and electric, and I have to exercise more mental effort to control my words and behavior when interacting with others.

• Was told by the owner of security company to stick around sense he has bigger money making opportunities he’s trying to open up for me. Stuff beyond just club security.

2 Likes

Wanted & Libertine:

This is gonna be a long ass post and for some reason this combo netted me more noticeable results than any other I’ve tried in the past few weeks…

• Helped curb my recent aggression inspired by AMZP

• Don’t know why the aura generated by libertine mixed with wanted feels dense and it also feels like a bubble influencing everything within a 5-foot radius of myself.

• When I met up with one of my sisters she was calm for maybe 10 seconds and then started talking non stop, literally wouldn’t stfu. The longer she was around me it seemed the happier and more talkative she got. I started looking around the room to see if she had taken some type of drug … and had to question if the combination of auras effected her this way.

• People in general, but women especially are approaching me more and being playful with me. Guarding the door tonight I looked like a literal pimp. Several times women crowded around me and wanted to dance with me , and exchange playful banter…just socialize in general with me. Plus a hostess whose acted cold towards me for months acted like she has a crush on me tonight. She kept coming by me to dance and joke around and do other things to get my attention. Won’t lie I think what also boosted it is that she saw me talking and laughing casually with a group of beautiful women. Usually I’m quiet and to myself at the club until ZP starts manifesting interactions for me. I think what happened is she saw how cool I’ve become with dozens of ppl at the club and also how women were all on me tonight, and that social proof created or boosted her attraction towards me.

• No lie at this club the other night o experienced a khan moment where a gorgeous women showed me super friendly behavior, her smile actually had an imprinting effect on me. We locked eyes and smiled one last time and when she was gone…I kicked myself for not pursuing her. She was with a guy but idk who he was to her, plus I couldn’t abandon the front door. Had the feeling of regret for over 24 hours.

• A woman came with her friends and kept smiling and acting cute…also told me she loves my hair. On those way out she smiled again and told me to have a good night. Her friend grabbed her before she could walk out and pulled her toward me and said she has a crush on me. Then for some reason she wanted to take a photo of us together like we’re a couple. I initially just wrapped one arm around her waist but then I wrapped myself around her to pose, funny this her friend said she was gonna suggest I do that anyway right before I did it. She then asked for my Instagram but I haven’t had social media for a year. The girl who has a crush then started telling me she works near by. Before she could finish I just straight up told her she might as well take my number, and we then exchanged numbers.

• Had one of the bottle girls touch me on my heart and kiss me goodbye when she left work for the night.

• Had a woman sneak a look at me by grabbing her husband and “dancing” with him while they faced each other. I watched her purposely guide his back towards me so he wouldn’t notice her staring at me. Had another woman 30 minutes later stare at me while her BF was talking to her with his back towards me. Aaaannnd a third one who I caught staring at me while her boyfriend had his back turned to me while talking to the bartender. Looks like guys can’t turn their back to me anymore when they with their girl lol.

• Caught a female bartender staring at me from the other side of the building.

• While warming my car up this morning I looked up before I drove off and noticed from about 30 feet away, there was a woman just sitting in her car staring at me longingly.

• Been having ppl I barely know randomly approaching me to compliment me on different aspects of my looks.

• Not that women ever treated me badly but they’re becoming much sweeter and showing IOI’s more openly. They’re noticing every detail about me more and compliments from everything from my looks to my personality are steadily increasing. not only does it seem I’m becoming more attractive to women, but also more approachable.

• Had a female supervisor that trained me see me for the first time since last week. Her hug on me was extended and warm.

• Spoke to a friend of mine at work while on the elevator a woman with a crush on me jumped into our conversation to interact with me. I happily embraced her. I’m coming to act more coquettishly and libertine-like with every day that passes. My sense of sexuality is starting to bleed into everything I do and say. My gaze, my speech, thoughts, emotions and body language are oozing with sexual masculinity. I can even hear females I sell to acting super sweet and girly, and being aroused by my voice and some evenly openly admit it and flirt with me. Had one in particular who referred to me as “Daddy” and even asked for my address.

• I’m eating much slower and intently these days. My portions are also smaller and I don’t seem to need food as much as I used to but water…man I’m drinking much more.

• I’m starting to look like a totally different person. That was confirmed when I greeted the receptionist in the lobby this afternoon at my sales job and she paused like she didn’t recognized me.

• Man what the hell is In wanted ZP refresh. In a span of 10 minutes I called a female coworker to ask her a question, she lit up and spun around quickly and then told me that she loves how I say her name…she kept giggling when talking to me too. A female manager was walk through another row of sales agents but I saw her watch me when I stood up. I was consulting with a supervisor and she came to stand behind me for no reason at all then just left when we were done talking without saying a word. I then saw outta my peripheral vision that a girl from a totally different row stares me down HARD. She then moved her designated seat all the way next to the empty desk right next to me. I didn’t even acknowledge her existence when I saw her staring. WANTED is a subliminal thirst trap lol.

• A couple hours later the same woman kept finding excuses to talk to me, thing is now I see her friends showing IOI’s too. It’s like I kept being surrounded by women who were interested in me. Found out 2 are “lesbians?”…ok, one even felt pretty comfortable trying to touch and play around with me although we just met.

• Had a female Copy my hairstyle after she saw me today and kept glancing at me. Another female copied my body language sparingly

• it’s getting to the point where if I don’t talk to a woman she just ends up approaching me instead.

• I Keep finding random ass ways to make myself look better and better.

• After running WANTED EX, I’m seeing women of ALL kinds attracted to me, usually when I run a sub I’ll attract chicks that match that program’s archetype or the ones drawn to that archetype, but WANTED don’t discriminate lol.

• Wanted refreshed greatly reduced my appetite but the ex version eliminates it altogether, even when my stomach is grumbling I have no desire to eat.

• I randomly got invited to go to a shooting range with owners of the club and the owners of the security company I work with.

• Flirted with married coworker, she saw me talking to another woman and interrupted our conversation saying I was making her jealous. She obviously wanted attention. I said screw it and rolled my chair toward her but the woman I was talking to kept trying to speak to me like she didn’t want me to leave. Told her I’d be back. Rolled up next to the married woman and she said I was cheating on her lol. I started bantering with her flirtatiously and purposely making her feel desired. She complimented me on how handsome I look and rubbed my arm sensually. From there I sexually teased her with word play but also made it humorous. The next day she saw me and walked over to me. Introduced me as her new “boo thing” to a supervisor lol.

• Another female coworker later on caressed my arm when I reached out to feel the material of her shirt. She told me to touch her again and said she loved when I did. I I almost got an erection flirting and touching her so I had to excuse myself but I did it Smoothy and in a way that left her wanting more of me.

• My behavior is syncing up with that of a true libertine

• Women have been complimenting me more and more, men too. Men compliment me more on my clothes or dreadlocks. Women take more notice of, and compliment me on every aspect of myself.

• Had a female supervisor intimidated by my presence. It was the type of intimidation you feel when a crush comes around and you don’t wanna say or do something stupid so you just look away and withdraw. She’s the feisty type so for her to have acted so shy all of a sudden was funny to see. After turning away from me though she did greet me.

• At my sales job I’m catching the attention of the main women that the other guys lust after most.

• At my security job I keep having random ass swarms of women coming up to touch me and take pics with me.

• I’ve had gay men have crushes on me before but at the club a drunk gay guy came up and explicitly started flirting with me. I politely explained that I’m heterosexual. He seemed slightly disappointed, went on to complimentary looks one last time, then walked away.

• Around the time I felt my aura flare up a female coworker complained about the heat in the room. She was several feet away from me

9 Likes

Khan and magician:

Initial listening session left me bursting with joy and sexual energy.

A female coworker saw me come in and gave me an extremely long and tight hug

Feels like my ability to love myself and people have reached a new plateau and I’m having internal limits rapidly dissolve.

Thanks to the DEUS module in Magician ZP this custom is now the most powerful sub in terms of how fast and powerful my results are.

The mixed feeling of power, sexuality and self love is indescribable…our ecstasy and beyond.

LBFH finally helped me do what I thought was impossible for me… it helped me finally forgive people. Doesn’t mean I’ll ever forget, but I decided to release my negativities towards them as it was a contributing towards my growth or theirs. This was also an act of self love as now I’ve chosen to free myself of that extra negativity while still moving forward with a watchful eye. I should also credit immortals blade for helping cut away negativity. @SaintSovereign maybe a realization such as this could also help you with the issues you’ve been having with forgiveness.

Through the combination of the wisdom love brings, ascension chamber and void of creation, I’m understanding more about how the subconscious and the mind in general works. I’m also understanding people and the multiple layers of reality much easier and much deeper, which is helping me start to notice the difference between knowledge and understanding.

Felt a release of negative emotion coming to the surface so I meditated and was flooded with a massive amount of self love energy which transmuted all the sadness being released. I was then bombarded with thoughts of positive self talk and self uplifting talk which restored my mood.

Figured out I’ve randomly been laughing as a way to emotionally heal and now with the newfound strength of my aura many ppl I come across instantly lights up. Even my fellow security team members at the club have been acting goofy around me.

4 Likes

Here you go @aaa.

This experiential report from @Davisnwc addresses our conversation about the DEUS module.

:pray:t4: Thanks, @Davisnwc. And congrats.

3 Likes

Appreciate it…I’d have to say depending on how long plans to utilize a custom, they could be doing themselves a massive disservice by not including DEUS.

1 Like

@Davisnwc
Hey brother,
Not sure I could find your latest journal.
Was curious- how long did you run Emperor Black for and what are you running now?

1 Like

Here’s my latest journal

To be honest due to recent events I decided to stop journaling altogether. This is the last one I created.

I ran Emperor black for about 2 cycles.

Right now I’m running a terminus strength custom I named TITAN.

Decided to scrap my plans to create the one I was going to call THRONE. Honestly though the only difference between the two is the fact that I made the cores Stark and Khan as opposed to my original plan which was khan and GLM as cores.

All the modules stayed the same. Stark perfectly enhances khan for me and made it so I could actually enjoy Khan without having ppl act either fearful or avoidant towards me.

I like this custom even more than Magician ZP tbh. It’s like lately I literally can’t fail even if I try…just to sum up my results thus far. That last statement isn’t even an exaggeration.

3 Likes