Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Well this sub is mystical . Like I can’t really pinpoint what it does like you understand in a deeper way that is just profound. Living more outside conditioning.

Listened 15 min and already coming up with ideas that get me shivers for my spiritual progression and manifestation .

Now I want ROS even more :joy:.

You guys really outdid yourself with the unfolding.

3 Likes

Like you live from earlier links of dependent origination. Before all conditioning exist.

It reminds me a little bit of the feeling I got after cessation but much weaker. So maybe I’ll still live in the six sense Doors But with less attachment. Compared to after when I was just conciousness.

Not really sure , Very interesting sub

2 Likes

Yes, I think so. Or early tomorrow.

2 Likes

The script is geared toward life purpose as a whole, which could include your career (and in many cases, it does).

18 Likes

Thank You so much!

2 Likes

First loop:

2 Likes

Will we be seeing more updated subs to v2 soon?

Is there a chance we could see a sub like this but about the body?

3 Likes

What would be the purpose of such a sub?

1 Like

Perhaps harmonic singularity might be like this?

This is my dream sub. Thank you.

Any ballpark timeframe for RoS?

1 Like

This was the first thing I noticed from it before even running it (the presult).

It showed me how much astray from my initial target audience and topics I was with my business and that I need to go back. So, can confirm. Yes.

4 Likes

This sub looks absolutely amazing for building your business and finding yourself at the same time. That’s a complex combination to pull off, but it seems like it works for most people here.

A couple of questions for people that use the sub:

• Does it help with getting you out of the mind and into the body? That’s the only fear that I have. Deep thoughts are very nice to have, but I’m already a deep thinker and don’t want to be lost in my thought process. Does anyone experience that?
  • How does it help with your spiritual practices? I understand that it makes you meditate better so to say, but does it also help with things like yoga?
2 Likes

It does. I am also a deep thinker, and a chronic overthinker, often getting lost in thoughts and the ensuing emotions, living in my head 90% of the time.

Since running this sub, I have found it so much easier, and am more naturally inclined without much effort, to fully feel my emotions in the body and release them. Something I have never been able to do before. I can’t give all credit to the sub, as @BreathingJaguar’s musings and advice have helped me figure out the emotional release, as well as Frederick Dodson’s uplifting books and videos. But as we all know, sub manifestations are no joke and I am not handwaving any of that away.

But to answer your question, yes it does help you get out of the mind and into the body.

I don’t have any specific practice other than prayer, but I’ve found myself more connected to my emotions and heart while praying these past few days, instead of saying the words I think I should say in a rote manner like sometimes happens when you’re not fully engaged in the process.

Big Note - I’m going through an emotionally turbulent time in life right now, so many of these results are tied to that and naturally heightened emotional states tied to my life circumstance. But still, I think RoM has played it’s part.

9 Likes

Thank you for the well-rounded explanation. :pray:

1 Like

Can we do a little innovation here in subclub forum , if possible please when you write a review about a title write a first word

Review preferable in bold . This will help to reduce the time of reading unwanted/not important posts and focus only on reviews .

Also this will help in search through a specific thread or the forum in general . And if I can ask for more write the version of the title you use beside the review

It goes like this

Review the revelation of mind zp v2

Thanks!

10 Likes

Hmm what about hashtags like #review

2 Likes

Yea that will be awesome , but I don’t know will that be available at a technical level in the forum aka coding . But it’s great idea :sparkles:

2 Likes

You are correct, @sid. Typing in #review in the search doesn’t show up my post with that tag in it. Keeping it simple like you mentioned in your first post is better.

1 Like

Now I understand the Artisan Line part.

Yesterday I was at my regular 9-5 again and I was overcome with a feeling of disappointment, resentment, sadness, and depression.
Because it goes SO HEAVILY against my deeper self to work like that.

The Matrix has you.

Was the thought that came to my mind lol

And I could tell by how my boss was operating, how the people involved did, what they said.
There was actually a christmas get together planned later that day. But just the thought of sitting with these people I CANNOT relate to in ANY shape, with anything, eating high processed food, in this coldly illuminated building, made me sick to my core.
I COULD NOT stand being there, so I left (I also am ill rn, so I had a reason)

So for anyone who cannot just leave his job, this can be difficult to handle.
That feeling was powerful and strong.

On the plus side, it gave me INSANE self-confidence in my business. Not only did it align me with my purpose again (and already manifested sales), the newfound belief and confidence in being on the right path now beats the sad feelings from yesterday x10.

Yes, this was/is recon ofc. But I think it needed more elaboration as to WHY it is recon.
Which was surprisingly clear.

22 Likes

I need to add, I wasn’t mad about these people.

They play their role and their part, thats all fine.

Their life is not my business.
My life is.
This is what triggered me.

3 Likes