Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

It does. I am also a deep thinker, and a chronic overthinker, often getting lost in thoughts and the ensuing emotions, living in my head 90% of the time.

Since running this sub, I have found it so much easier, and am more naturally inclined without much effort, to fully feel my emotions in the body and release them. Something I have never been able to do before. I can’t give all credit to the sub, as @BreathingJaguar’s musings and advice have helped me figure out the emotional release, as well as Frederick Dodson’s uplifting books and videos. But as we all know, sub manifestations are no joke and I am not handwaving any of that away.

But to answer your question, yes it does help you get out of the mind and into the body.

I don’t have any specific practice other than prayer, but I’ve found myself more connected to my emotions and heart while praying these past few days, instead of saying the words I think I should say in a rote manner like sometimes happens when you’re not fully engaged in the process.

Big Note - I’m going through an emotionally turbulent time in life right now, so many of these results are tied to that and naturally heightened emotional states tied to my life circumstance. But still, I think RoM has played it’s part.

9 Likes

Thank you for the well-rounded explanation. :pray:

1 Like

Can we do a little innovation here in subclub forum , if possible please when you write a review about a title write a first word

Review preferable in bold . This will help to reduce the time of reading unwanted/not important posts and focus only on reviews .

Also this will help in search through a specific thread or the forum in general . And if I can ask for more write the version of the title you use beside the review

It goes like this

Review the revelation of mind zp v2

Thanks!

10 Likes

Hmm what about hashtags like #review

2 Likes

Yea that will be awesome , but I don’t know will that be available at a technical level in the forum aka coding . But it’s great idea :sparkles:

2 Likes

You are correct, @sid. Typing in #review in the search doesn’t show up my post with that tag in it. Keeping it simple like you mentioned in your first post is better.

1 Like

Now I understand the Artisan Line part.

Yesterday I was at my regular 9-5 again and I was overcome with a feeling of disappointment, resentment, sadness, and depression.
Because it goes SO HEAVILY against my deeper self to work like that.

The Matrix has you.

Was the thought that came to my mind lol

And I could tell by how my boss was operating, how the people involved did, what they said.
There was actually a christmas get together planned later that day. But just the thought of sitting with these people I CANNOT relate to in ANY shape, with anything, eating high processed food, in this coldly illuminated building, made me sick to my core.
I COULD NOT stand being there, so I left (I also am ill rn, so I had a reason)

So for anyone who cannot just leave his job, this can be difficult to handle.
That feeling was powerful and strong.

On the plus side, it gave me INSANE self-confidence in my business. Not only did it align me with my purpose again (and already manifested sales), the newfound belief and confidence in being on the right path now beats the sad feelings from yesterday x10.

Yes, this was/is recon ofc. But I think it needed more elaboration as to WHY it is recon.
Which was surprisingly clear.

22 Likes

I need to add, I wasn’t mad about these people.

They play their role and their part, thats all fine.

Their life is not my business.
My life is.
This is what triggered me.

3 Likes

Would it be well paired with DR ST1 and Mind eye ? That’s what im currently running. Would it help with shadow work ,understanding what blocks my mind and how to heal/unlock it? I do have a regular spiritual practice and like to meditate and contemplate tho im not interested at all into math/physics unless related to a strategy game … or accumulating more knowledge as i already went through this phase tho integrating existing base of knowledge in different ways to expand on wisdom would be nice.

Also would the deeper conscious-subconscious connection result in stronger conscious manifestation practice?
As for spiritual/energetic practice does it empower it or make you more consistent, disciplined with it?

Spotted a missing letter there in the objective’s list :wink:

I gotta say, I am just as unreasonably excited about RoM as I am about EB. Seriously, I feel really silly about it :joy:

Good to know. So you are getting more aware of alignment or the lack of in this case.
I miss alignment with my job at the moment, I would like to either feel more aligned with it in the future or to get aligned with something else which I would call “purpose” in that case.

1 Like

10 Likes

From what @BreathingJaguar says i feel this might be a great product for those who want to astral project themselves or remote view.

@RVconsultant you may be able to elaborate on my points.

1 Like

From reading about this product i feel it would enhance the effects of mind eyes for DR it might even open up the SC even more to the suggestions for DR.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty sick, no need to sit and meditate, although you can.

1 Like

The way my mind works, I automatically want to ask, “Are you obsessed with solving the problem of being obsessed with solving problems?”

:joy:

I journaled at one point in my usage of Emperor Black a flurry of affirmative statements directly related to equanimity which leads me to believe that EB is also a fine tool for one seeking to become more composed and self assured in all that they seek to accomplish.

3 Likes

Let’s ask and expansive question here.

If i was to listen to this sub now, what would my life be like in 1 Year? 2 years? 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, 50 years, 100 years? Perceive the energy of it. Don’t think about it. Just perceive. What does it feel like? Light or heavy? Use this tool to plant seeds of consciousness into the future and figure out if this is right for you.

2 Likes

Wow, I never heard of this before.

Those in the Knowing, they see that everything bound by time and space is Mental. There exists also a Spiritual plane that is not confined by space.

And without space, there is no actual time.

Will be interesting to see whether this program leads everyone to the same truth and understanding.

Spiritual is eternal because it is timeless.

Big Bang is the beginning of the Universe? But from what plane did this Big Bang have its cause?

God’s plane, the Spiritual!

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see what perspective changes occur, i already been getting before into kabbalahistic perspectives and awareness so it might get even crazier on RoM

@Akephalos if you can read it you will understand the whole universe. It is a map of everything that exists.

Don’t strike deals with the Qlipothic demons though because I guarantee you it will cause more harm than good, they are tricky. Unless you are Solomon you better not command them to do your bidding.