Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Pigs are awesome. I used to feed and care for pigs on my cousins farm as a child.

I don’t eat much pork personally because I don’t like it other than bacon but why speak of an animal that way?

Your attitude about an animal gives off its own icky energy!

4 Likes

Just a religious problem, nothing else

Everyone, stop. Back on topic.

11 Likes

@SaintSovereign Does RoM help with manifesting as well since better subconscious conscious bridge and if i recall reading it has a bit of mindeye scripting? Anyway i like to run it together with Ascension chamber experimental. There’s something i rather manifest so made me think if utilizing rom helps.

1 Like

Devaluating the unattainable is just another coping mechanism. Isn’t mind programming mainly about eradicating those nasty coping mechanisms that hinder us when it comes to attaining the unattainable? I suppose RoM tackles that in terms of what our mind is capable of.

6 Likes

I thought this is relevant, my response to nice post by @summit

5 Likes

I can relate , i have had for many years issues there to the extreme, like a nuclear reactor core slowly melting over time sending painful-violent-chaotic energy in every nerve and cell in body .

As of late more physical gut pain issues+brain fog (despite eating a lot of probiotic and prebiotic foods), decade+ of chronic anxiety and several types of ocd, lung issues and some more …etc all feels like it comes from there.
Tried many things over the years but some relief nothing yet to the roots , i heard over many readings its past life karma manifesting as that.
Will see what ST2 dr, RoS and RoM bring. This year looks promising .

2 Likes

A bit?

Bruh manifestations are insane on rom!!!
Like I haven’t experienced something like that before.
Sometimes within minutes.

5 Likes

I ran mind eye right prior so not sure if its from that or RoM or both

Are u running full loop or 5 mins ?

3 minutes :grin::grin: haven’t listened to more than 3 of any sub for months.

3 Likes

I started feeling many more results from subs when I lowered from 15 to 5 and then to 3 minutes.

6 Likes

Wow. Impressive how 3 mins are enough. I am on 5 mins loops :grin:

How come? How many times a week do you run that those 3min loops? I usually go for AC +full loop RoM and extra 5min RoM loop

1 Like

Regular pattern. One day on and one day off.

2 Likes

How ? I think i need to try 3 mins

2 Likes

Mehn i must tell, this title and EB is out of world. I am pairing EB with ROM. Mehn ,my productivity has increased. RoM gives direction to EB to work in my way mehn. When i was on EB with other titles the productivity / focus part wasnt really kicking in. But pairing with RoM its just getting better. Even on solo RoM your mind tends to do the right thing( like completing your work etc) but with EB its efficiency increased by a lot. I am studying maths for like 2 hrs now and i couldnt beleive there were moments that lasted for like 1-2 mins or so that i was in absolute focus, its like no other thoughts were there ,i was just focusing on my topic. RoM is executing EB faster along with its own goodies. These two titles are just made for each other :rofl::rofl:

I am more positive theres a inner confidence which isnt coming from any external motivation or influence, its like i am believing in myself. I have alowly started to love working hard ig. I am finally able to cut distractions like frnds while still maintaining a good relationship with them.

12 Likes

Funny story. I stopped listening to 15 minutes ages ago

Stuck to exclusively 3 minute loops, 5 max

And now I’m back to 15 minute loops and I love it

I think because I listened to wanted over a year 15 minute loops feel so good

I think shocking your mind is good in sub cases

10 Likes

Its 1 am i am still studying with a clear mind(from 8 pm). Just came here to inform. I generally get fatigue during night studies if i dont take a nap in the evening but today there is no fatigue. Just have a goal in mind and just wanna execute it tonight :sweat_smile:(powerful, it i think it should be posted in EB thread ). I can easily tell that i can study upto to 3 am easily with this much focus and energy today :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Someone @ me when RoS is out

2 Likes