Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Yes a lot. I’ve spent a lot of my life dissociated. Just learning to process regular emotions has been quite the challenge. I learned my life was traumatic in its own way and it all kind of unwrapped itself a year ago. I’m still dealing with everything.

Very poorly, but I’m getting better. Anger is one of those things I had to rebuild my relationship with and stop seeing it as bad.

4 Likes

And work on your diaphragm/breathing too.

Like any muscle after been kept in a state of contraction for long periods of time it can remain in that state, adopting it as the norm.

Contraction of the diaphragm is the typical reaction to anxiety, stress, fear

4 Likes

Aw yes I can’t wait to have my spirit unraveled uhm I mean unfolded :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I have no idea when I’ll next have space for a new program.

For now, all I can do is enjoy the descriptions!

7 Likes

Can confirm.
I dropped coffee, sugar, alcohol, and pork, as well as most high processed meat.

But I do eat A LOT of fruity sugar, like dates and bananas. Although this might be Wanted :smiley:

6 Likes

That’s amazing!

That’s acktchually not a bad thing, as long as they are whole-foods :joy:

2 Likes

Research inquiry:

Theoretically, would running RoM and/or RoS as Q-Cores be less intense in this regard - compared to running them as major titles? Would the unfolding process and thus “the deep dive” be slower, overall?

And how would the name-embedding aspect play out in regard to these unfolding titles?

1 Like

Aren’t Q Cores the same as major titles, so how could it be different?

1 Like

What is wrong with pork? Unless you are a muslim.

1 Like

Or Jewish. Or Seventh-Day Adventist.

Or vegetarian.

1 Like

At least pastafarians can eat the pork.

1 Like

and pescatarians can eat shark.

3 Likes

I wonder… should I tell them now that I’m a rabid vegan slighted by being overlooked here, or should I just… surprise them in the dark…? :thinking:

@Deadpool @Malkuth :joy:

2 Likes

I mean it was all about that AlexSQ does not eat pork anymore. But your beliefs are shocking. Rabid vegan, damn I am running away scared :slight_smile:

May Hades let you enter his realm peacefully :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well technically, I am just a rabid dietary vegan. And only at 98% at that… so maybe not that rabid :sweat_smile:

Lmao, we’re not welcome there.
In fact, we are so obnoxious that we are not welcome anywhere :joy:

2 Likes

It’s just a disgusting animal putting itself in dirt all day and I don’t want that energy in my body :wink:

That’s it. No other reason.

They are, I only buy the best food available/affordable for me. Most of it is whole-food or self-made.
Peanutbutter, for example, self made with seasalt and honey and olive oil instead of shitty artifical sugar even TASTES 100x better :smiley:

3 Likes

What if the chicken you are about to eat was in the dirt all day and on top of that had dirty thoughts all day long?

This makes me sad, they’re actually very clean animals and intelligent.

2 Likes

i’m no expert but we should probably get back on topic hahaha

8 Likes

Kind of is though, no? With expansion of consciousness comes consideration for all living things.

1 Like