Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Indeed. Thank you @Invictus for reminding me. Thinking too much about all this… is kinda like staring at the finger thats pointing towards the moon :wink:

Since I started using RoM I have had exceptionally clear dreams.
They are so realistic that in the dreams I always think it is reality until I realize it is a dream.

Then the dream becomes a lucid dream. This happens very often now and it has never been like this before. I used to have lucid dreams very rarely. The contents of the dreams relate to current problems and the endscenario of the solution to it.

It’s like in the movie inception in the end scene where the main character is back home with his children. He doubts it’s a dream but can’t tell. Unlike him, I realize that unfortunately it is only a beautiful dream.The clarity and reality of the scenario is incredible. Hopefully i can see my future in my dreams now.

Perhaps someone else has also noticed this effect.

9 Likes

Ohhhh nice!

2 Likes

Can anyone elaborate on healing scripting that’s part of RoM , gonna start ST2 DR now together with it so just curious how they synergize .

2 Likes

Almost every energetic discipline recognizes the stomach as the seat of the ego, identity and is associated with fear, anxiety, etc. Believe it or not, the easiest way to start resolving such an issue is to stretch out that area daily, work on any gut issues you may have with probiotics and the such, eat healthier and exercise everyday.

18 Likes

The healing scripting in RoM is not intense. It’s RoS I would NOT recommend stacking with DR. Your mileage may vary, however. Start light.

9 Likes

Can you give a little more insight as to why, please.

1 Like

RoS is intense. DR is intense. It’s going to be too much change in too little time for most people. Keep yourself grounded. There’s nothing wrong with rotating RoS in while rotating DR out.

13 Likes

Funny you mention that. I started spontaneously stretching out that area recently throughout my day. It’s definitely tense. I’ve actually noticed improvement in digestion lately, possibly from Wanted ramping up my metabolism. Thanks for the tips.

7 Likes

Yes, RoM tends do this. You’ll find yourself instinctively doing positive things to resolve internal issues. I changed up my entire diet and I didn’t even quite realize what I was doing.

18 Likes

No more bacon?

What makes RoS intense if you can reveal anything yet and is there healing in that program as well? Im committed to intense inner work and getting massive value out of this year so i will give it a try with DR and ROM. Not my first rodeo with disruption and turbulent inner shifts.
Is it still coming at end of this month or will it be delayed a bit, just to cool off few more rest days before RoS is out.

@SaintSovereign When is RoS coming?

1 Like

Engaging in any kind of spiritual work is inherently intense for most people. Most people’s spiritual beliefs (or lack thereof) were formed in their early years and considering just how important of a topic this is, any time you work with / address your spirituality, you can expect a deeply transformative ride. Deeply transformative = intense.

You mix that with a title like Dragon Reborn (which also works with deep, identity level issues) and you’re potentially going a bit too deep all at once.

14 Likes

Not too far away.

11 Likes

@SaintSovereign I didn’t comment on you not doing well because I didn’t know what to say. I’m glad you’re back and doing better

3 Likes

That might not be a bad thing for those with more experience and are having a hard time getting to that identity altering levels and issues . Dragon Reborn has done so much for me and yet there are times I feel like scrapping the bottom of the void

4 Likes

As someone that’s hit a lot of walls in life trying to improve myself I love how RoM works with you to uncover things in an organic way. This sub feels like the bridge I’ve been looking for to translate my emotions into actionable steps or ideas.

3 Likes

The solar plexus governs power, accomplishment & life fulfillment. It’s the source of strong will power.

Are there any traumatic or stressful events you haven’t acknowledged and or processed yet?

When the solar plexus is out of balance ~ lack of ambition or drive, feelings of helplessness, irresponsibility, timidity, fearfulness, anger & rage, lack of self~esteem.

How do you process anger?
How do you manage it?

Peppermint oil massaged on that area is super lovely. I also love working with citrine & calcite crystals for that chakra.

How grounded are you in your root? Connection to earth and being in your physical body?

I’m a reiki master who just loves the addition of subliminals on this spiritual journey.

8 Likes

Certain yoga poses are fantastic for this.

Starting from the root and working up to the crown and all around. :pray::heart:

3 Likes