Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Saint, so if someone were to build a custom for product development (idea generation, product fit, marketing, development) is Stark-RM the best combo, or something like ROM could play a role? any other key modules you would include?

What helps me a lot with this is faith.

“I know that the sub and the subconscious mind will figure this out in one shape or another, so I have no need to try and guess HOW it will happen.”
This also removes the chasing for results which the subconscious doesn’t like.

Run the sub, consciously accept it and KNOW, it will do things.
It doesn’t matter HOW it does them, does it?

Exactly.

Looking forward to CFW even though my stack is set right now :smiley:

6 Likes

Any experience with Tao in a Bottle and/or Diamond mind?

Considering both but it is expensive as hell to get them into Europe.

Isn’t ROS made for ROM and vice versa as these are meant to act synergistically together?

So, if it’s safe for beginners to run ROM, should it not be okay with the inclusion of ROS?

2 Likes

Yes. RoS and RoM would be complementary.

Am assuming from what I know of Saint’s run of RoS that it was a challenging title.

My own intuition also tells me that a spiritual endeavor is more difficult than a mental one. Maybe I am putting my own beliefs onto it and am okay with being wrong about this.

In the end, it is just a guess. When RoS releases soon, the sales page will make it clearer about the difficulty level and where we optimally need to be in order to use it.

6 Likes

@Starman also consider this:

Too much spiritual work/transformation might lead to radical internal changes, leaving you sort of “out of sync” with your current external living environment, which can be difficult if you are not used to that. I guess thats why RoS (probably) requires some spiritual ground work before running it, as not to destabilize your life.

Much like Dragon Reborn, I presume. Go slow and steady - was the mantra.

I guess the same thing would apply here :relaxed:

6 Likes

This will surely help. Thank you for the advice. Faith is important in everything

2 Likes

Nice!!!

One thing about Chosen from Within, I know lots of people here are into spirituality and have an understanding of love and what it means etc.
I don’t and I associate love for all people as weakness (yet love to myself and family is strength, I can’t really understand this otherwise)
So on the Chosen from Within sales pages, could you explain love or not just say love because people (like me) may not get the depth of what you mean.

How so?

1 Like

Welcome back! Excited for the work ahead, and especially GMX upgrade.

3 Likes

Honestly, this just probably isn’t the title for you then. There’s many other choices that fit your personal philosophy, but the Chosen is very much based in leadership stemming from a deep sense of positivity and a desire to help all of humanity through love.

11 Likes

Now that CFW is out, rolling straight into GMX and RoS. With GMX, we’re going to remake a “general” version that covers all genres and is based on RoM rather than Limitless. Then, we’ll be making versions for specific titles.

The reasoning being that two games can be in the same genre but play completely different and require different skills. Since the goal for GMX is still to focus on high-end professional play (even if you’re a casual player), we want to have the space to research each title individually and build a customized version for it.

For example: Take one of my guilty pleasures – Paladins – and compare it with Overwatch 2. Both are hero shooters, but the games couldn’t play or feel any different. In fact… and I know I’m about to irritate some people… paladinsissomuchbetterthanoverwatch2andialreadyuninstalledow2foreverago.

:wink:

That being said, don’t downplay the “general” version. It’s going to be a behemoth and you’re going to see some incredible improvements in every game you play (as you can already see occurring with RoM).

@Invictus, I saw you make a comment about something extraordinary that occurred in game the other day after you ran RoM, but I missed the actual event? Could you let me know (here or in PM if private).

14 Likes

basically, @GoldenTiger and I were playing a ranked match in league of legends, and I ended up with more kills than the entire opponent’s team :rofl:

2 of the opponents ended up so mad that they basically started trolling hard because they realized there was no hope left :rofl:

Edit: a league of legends/MOBA oriented GMX please :smiley:

6 Likes

Personally, I can’t stand for this. I will wage war.

:)

Apex is better than both.

5 Likes

Of course. After the release of the “general GMX,” we’re considering putting out a survey for initial titles and what features everyone wants to see for those titles. Most likely on the roadmap. No requests for “automatic wins” or crap like that. Skill-based stuff.

4 Likes

ahahaha of course of course :joy:
no fun in auto wins, or else I would have bought a master rank account already :rofl:

but from what I have seen around the forum, and the people i’ve personally talked to, there seems to be quite a few league players here.

@Ingress you would need it, seeing how you make me and @GoldenTiger lose often :eyes: :rofl: maybe Saint should put anti-rage scripting for you too :rofl:

5 Likes

Saint, I was wondering if you’ve got modules such as “second-self” or “masked ego” (I can’t think of another name). Basically, a module where you create an ideal version of yourself via projection, etc., and that version of yourself starts to blend with or overwrite your current self.

Ayo, Whatcha? I played extremely well on RoM.

^ This please.

4 Likes

be careful with this bro, some people get locked up for this :eyes: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Lol maybe true but the sales pages is freaking good :grinning:

2 Likes