Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

3 minutes :grin::grin: havenā€™t listened to more than 3 of any sub for months.

3 Likes

I started feeling many more results from subs when I lowered from 15 to 5 and then to 3 minutes.

6 Likes

Wow. Impressive how 3 mins are enough. I am on 5 mins loops :grin:

How come? How many times a week do you run that those 3min loops? I usually go for AC +full loop RoM and extra 5min RoM loop

1 Like

Regular pattern. One day on and one day off.

2 Likes

How ? I think i need to try 3 mins

2 Likes

Mehn i must tell, this title and EB is out of world. I am pairing EB with ROM. Mehn ,my productivity has increased. RoM gives direction to EB to work in my way mehn. When i was on EB with other titles the productivity / focus part wasnt really kicking in. But pairing with RoM its just getting better. Even on solo RoM your mind tends to do the right thing( like completing your work etc) but with EB its efficiency increased by a lot. I am studying maths for like 2 hrs now and i couldnt beleive there were moments that lasted for like 1-2 mins or so that i was in absolute focus, its like no other thoughts were there ,i was just focusing on my topic. RoM is executing EB faster along with its own goodies. These two titles are just made for each other :rofl::rofl:

I am more positive theres a inner confidence which isnt coming from any external motivation or influence, its like i am believing in myself. I have alowly started to love working hard ig. I am finally able to cut distractions like frnds while still maintaining a good relationship with them.

12 Likes

Funny story. I stopped listening to 15 minutes ages ago

Stuck to exclusively 3 minute loops, 5 max

And now Iā€™m back to 15 minute loops and I love it

I think because I listened to wanted over a year 15 minute loops feel so good

I think shocking your mind is good in sub cases

10 Likes

Its 1 am i am still studying with a clear mind(from 8 pm). Just came here to inform. I generally get fatigue during night studies if i dont take a nap in the evening but today there is no fatigue. Just have a goal in mind and just wanna execute it tonight :sweat_smile:(powerful, it i think it should be posted in EB thread ). I can easily tell that i can study upto to 3 am easily with this much focus and energy today :sweat_smile:ā€¦

4 Likes

Someone @ me when RoS is out

2 Likes

Just started ST2 DR and got sickā€¦image
Run extra Dr loops or keep RoM inbetween ST2 days?

2 Likes

Or perhaps Paragonā€¦ or perhaps rest.

2 Likes

Got better really quick not entirely to 100% but feeling well enough going to purge and take it easy on subs till RoS arrives

2 Likes

Perfect Sub for a Life Path 7 :ok_hand:

Andā€¦

The energy of 2023 can be determined in the same way, by adding 2+0+2+3 together. The result is the number 7, a number associated with spirituality, wisdom arising from contemplation, and the inner growth and transformation that this can lead to. The energy and qualities of the number 7 are going to be reflected in the events and experiences of the coming year.

Interesting synchronicities :ok_hand: RoM being Realized in the 7 year in numerology.

Being a Life Path 7, definitely considering stacking this sub with Khan. Instead of Chosen or Starkā€¦ gotta let that marinate in my mind while I washout :star_struck:

4 Likes

Mee tooo

3 Likes

There are no coincidences :wink:

Thanks for this post, explains why RoM is working so well for me!

3 Likes

Exactly, itā€™s just code either way :ok_hand::sunglasses:

Your Welcome :wink::heart:

Iā€™m finding it interesting the way this thing works with code. I just spent several hours today frustrated with trying to translate coordinates within a RelativeLayout between several different coordinate systems for my widget before realising in a flash of insight that I could just get self.to_window(self.pos) and add the relative coordinates within the layout to get window coordinates. It was like the contemplation of the problem had to reach a certain limit of saturation of the mind before the answer would pop out just like typing that when going to make a coffee.

And having contemplated the way this has happened in previous problems Iā€™ve encountered, Iā€™m starting to generalise a way to work with my mind to find the solutions to the coding issues. In a way the process of bug resolution really does operate like the process of yoga, particularly dharana. With complex problems, the structure of the code needs to become internalised or able to able to be clearly articulated and visualised for the solution to come.

10 Likes

This sub is definitely helping me kick ass with learning to code so far. Canā€™t wait to land my first job in the field :muscle:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen it mentioned various places before that this sub can re-trigger previous run subs. I think I am experiencing that with Ascension, which I havenā€™t run for a couple months. But since running RoM I have become obsessed with my workout routines, often trying to get in smaller micro-workouts in between meetings or just as a general boost of energy. When I was visiting my family a week ago I even got a temporary gym pass because I could not go without working out. The dedication felt great.

And it definitely feels like it generally accelerates other subs in a current stack. It helped me instantly cut to the core of my issues and I am not even questioning taking the actions needed. If anyone is interested in my recent review of RoM + EoG ST1: Main Disc. Thread - Ecstasy of Gold ZP v2 - #171 by bladerunner

More related to the stack with EoG ST1 ā€“ Iā€™ve been also obsessed with paying down my debt. Managed to raise my credit score by 30 pts in past month, and after paying off another debt I expect it to rise another +20 or so in the coming days. I also spent time clearing out unneeded subscriptions to start saving monthly $$ (crazy how those things can stack up). Iā€™ve also started actions to create a new side hustle to earn passive income.

Thatā€™s twice now Iā€™ve typed ā€œI became obsessedā€, which I think describes the feelings I have from RoM really well when it comes to point it towards your goals.

8 Likes