Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Primal (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

@R.E.M.P.O
I think it’s going to be different for everybody.
In my case, I was always a bit on the “passive” side. Quiet, shy, closed off, you know? So although I was always considered somewhat good looking and had girls interested, I always had trouble going anywhere with them because I wasn’t able to fully express myself, or be myself.
So basically Primal is suggesting that me that it’s okay to be a man, it’s okay to express yourself, it’s okay to be straightforward. And that nothing is going to go bad if you let yourself go and be the way that you were put on this earth to be.

I hope that made sense haha. Cause like I said, I feel like the experience is going to be different for everyone.

18 Likes

On top of that it’s giving me loads of energy and determination. Made me sort out everything that I was putting off for another time, made me sit down and think of a few ideas for my work and made me confidently suggest those ideas to my managers today. I would’ve never done that before.

11 Likes

Ever since reading about reality bubbles in the New Primal Seduction I’ve become curious. However I decided to run 1 loop of Primal first just to get a whiff of what’s on offer for the Primal line.

1 loop totally changed the way I think of myself, goal setting and what I deserve. I’m much more enthusiastic about damn near everything. I thought I enjoyed my own company before but now I can actually have tons of fun alone and seamlessly switch to being in a group having just as much fun.

I enjoy the nuisance of language more, it feels like there is so much space and opportunity to have a bit of fun just in day to day conversation.

I also give myself so much more grace now. I know for a fact I’m going to arrive at my destination (goals/desired lifestyle) so why stress so much during the journey? And why not arrive as the most interesting version of myself? To that end I’ve already fleshed out a more interesting year for myself.

None of this is anything near what I was expecting from Primal. For me, the benefits are way beyond anything related to dating or seduction. To that end just in the last 2 days I’ve made amazing strides related to my business. Even in the midst of what previously might have felt like a major setback.

I’ve been getting stares from both women and men, I only realize when I “catch” people staring. But they feel like stares of curiosity more than anything. Again this is only one loop in.

Can’t wait to pair this with the new Stark whenever it drops.

24 Likes

Amazing results, so similar to what I have experienced. Especially giving yourself grace and knowing that no matter what, you will achieve your goals. And yes, the stares are there.
The fact that you got all of that from 1 loop though is amazing… that’s the power of the new Primal

6 Likes

First week of my Primal + Primal Seduction stack out of the way is probably a good point to assess and review how well it’s worked for me.

I’ve realised this past week that I’ve been in a pretty much constant state of recon for roughly the past 6 months and the reason for that seemed to be that my stack was designed through greed and not honesty. I wanted everything at once, I was listening to multiple titles with multiple different goals and then wondering why I was in this constant state of inertia. A more emotionally intelligent person would probably have realised this sooner but being the autistic dopamine junkie that I am I craved just running those newer and more powerful titles because you know, fomo.

I went straight into running full 15 minute loops of Primal/PS and was surprised by the lack of recon. I think probably because they’re more in line with what I currently am and more importantly what I ACTUALLY want to become. Recon seems to dig deep and expose my true desires and self and if they’re not in alignment they will damn well tell me so.

The results have come in hard and fast, sexual energy is through the roof, attraction is at an all time high and I’ve never felt so masculine before in my life, I quite literally feel unchained, free to express myself however I want.

What surprised me most though was that I’m making progress in ALL aspects of my life, I’ve studied harder than ever before and actually enjoyed doing so, I’ve been more productive not only in my job but also in the home, I’m tidying relentlessly and I just crave being outside, I want to be around people.

I don’t know if it’s Primal, PS or simply the synergy between them along with the fact that they so closely align with who I am and want to be but life is going incredibly well right now.

24 Likes

Another log on Primal:

I’m experiencing the same on Primal.

8 Likes

You listen to full loops?

I am glad to see more people using the same stack as me, I also started this cycle week ago, your results are mostly same as mine, I also listen full 15min loops, no significant recons (two mild ones, drinking water resolved them fast). I am beginner subcluber, this is my 3rd cycle.

1 Like

Remind me please, what is your whole stack?

Primal + PS, new versions.

1 Like

Flying Spaghetti Monster bless you.

1 Like

Yeah this sub is going to stay with me for a while.

1. Put in a two week notice today and I usually had a lot of trouble approaching people with these kind of things especially if I like my boss, co workers, and job itself, and when the time came to do it, the anxiety just disappeared and I did it. I even noticed I was more confident and professional while doing it. It went well, my boss was happy for me that I found a better opportunity that’s closer to home.

2. Noticed social intelligence has gone up in general.

3. Less anxiety in general, and im starting to care less about things that I shouldn’t be worried about.

4. Lately I have cut back on drinking and going out A LOT and I have been more of a homebody, mainly to save money and tbh I am just growing out of the whole bar scene. I do occasionally go out if I dont work the next morning or if its a special occasion. Anyways I started to play videogames and watch shows again and thought that it would bother me but it honestly doesn’t. I thought it would be immature or whatever but honestly its how I like to relax from the grind, plus its a lot cheaper than the bar haha.

5. Noticing a very strong and mature masculine energy

6. Asked a girl out, she said yes.

This is definitely going in my alpha foundation custom with Ascension and Mogul unless Ascended Mogul gets updated first lol. That alongside Quantum Limitless and my Stud Muffin ZP custom imma become a beast. :wink:

28 Likes

Yes, I’ve never tried microloops.

One sub a day and then one day of after going throughout the stack. I’m running 3 titles. However, the secret is going out of my comfort zone, opening up to experiencing life and taking action.

8 Likes

That’s and interesting schedule. How long have you been doing it for?

For around 3 weeks. The processing and the execution are really smooth.

2 Likes

I might give that a shot when I make my other custom next month

1 Like

Another log on Primal:

6 Likes

Does Primal have physical shifting ?
Testosterone boosting?

3 Likes

Primal is not at all what I was expecting yet I become same, unapologetic. Not because I am alpha or dominant but because that’s who I “am”.
I just told a hot girl that has been chasing me for month that she is hot but the only way it’s going to work is if I can bang outside. Just like that. I would normally be nervous saying that to a girl or I would sugar coat it because I feel it’s mean or I would be scared to “lose her affection”.

22 Likes

That’s the best way to describe Primal, it doesn’t change you, it makes you unapologetic

People may think i changed, but im the same man, i just express myself to the fullest

Why shouldn’t i? It’s me

Primal is an amazing subliminal, it makes me live the life i want to live and be how i want to be

This subliminal is like the rogue module on steroids

26 Likes