Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Primal (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

@Sinusoid can you please alittle bit more regarding your primal spartan run in terms of experiencies.

Du you run them back to back or on seperate days?

Primal results:

There is also no recon from Primal, very smooth subliminal without any resistance, i get more recon from Paragon Sleep lmao

19 Likes

After only two listening days of Primal + PS I noticed exactly the same plus in two nights I got approached by 3 women, I approached one sweet girl in her mid 20s and got her number (I am almost 50), I also got many smiles and “that” looks. Damn I don’t remember the last time I’ve been happier.

23 Likes

Hell yah man.

And always remember:

The results will ONLY get better from now on. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am beginner here, it’s my third cycle, in first cycle I combined Wanted and old PS, in second Wanted, SSX and Libertine and I didn’t notice much except a few compliments on my looks and style (results from Wanted + workout + diet I guess).

2 Likes

Cheers bro, now I know for sure this subliminal stuff works and it works great.

2 Likes

I instantly remembered verse from good old song from 80s : The only way is up…baby :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

That’s because you’re so awake :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Sorry off topic, back to Primal… Played my only loop 8 days ago and can still feel that rawwwrrr feeling inside…

5 Likes

I forgot to mention mild recon on yesterday morning (rest day). After I drank 700ml of water and done light 20min workout recon was gone completely.

3 Likes

First, a tip of the hat to @ouroboros who recommended this stack.

It’s pretty early on, but I can say that they work in concert towards my goals: look and act sexier through weight loss, social confidence, disciplined eating, dressing sharply, developing style, and great confidence, humor, and charisma.

The point of this stack is base-building, working on inner game, and building a strong masculine persona. Both subs target this but in different ways. Primal is about authenticity, liberation, enjoying life, masculinity, humor, charisma, and presence. Spartan is about developing a strong masculine physicality and unwavering discipline.

The idea here is internal development as a prelude to using PS. Perhaps a Primal + PS + Love Bomb stack after this run.

5 Likes

I run them together during my morning workout.

1 Like

What I meant is that I want to be lovey-dovey but I’m scared that it’s just a reflex/love bombing and they haven’t actually earned my love yet

Like I’m a loving affectionate guy so I get caught up in second guessing when the appropriate time is to start showing that or how to modulate the intensity

Is that what LBFH and metta helped you with?

5 Likes

Exactly, or better not confusing love with vulnerability… That’s actually fear, not enough self love, not recognizing the true source of love

3 Likes

It’s important to appreciate that one of the attributes of the feminine is to magnify and reflect. Femininity takes what it receives, makes it bigger, and gives it back to you.

Actually so true, I needed that reminder. Thank you broski

1 Like

You’re totally right, it’s fear of being vulnerable and not having my affection reciprocated.

And that’s a side effect of not having my foundation for love based within myself…

I love this forum lol thank you guys for helping me see past my own bias

3 Likes

Hey, did youtube also push this channel to your feed?

I’ve been straight binging this since I found it.

Like I can finally explain to people complex personal development strategies without going all in and trying to convince them to use subclub subs LOL.

@ouroboros
This video and channel are good. I like it.

1 Like

This guy speaks more sense about women than 99.9 percent of people educating this stuff online these days. Thanks for sharing. Love to see content that is not biased.

1 Like