Primal + WTP + Phoenix

NEW Primal + Emperor: The Will to Power + Phoenix

8 Likes

Very nice, but make a promise to yourself to answer what do you want to get by running those for a certain amount of time, how long the amount of time should be and to be committed to that stack for that time.

Anyway, success with it!

1 Like

I’m not going to set a specific time for the stack because as you can see from my previous journals, it never works

On top of that, setting a time frame is unpractical to say the least. What matters is what qualities and to what point you want to develop thanks to your stack and how that development is going to contribute to realizing your envisioned self and the life you want to lead.

1 Like

How’s Primal ?

It’s too soon to tell i only ran one loop so far, but, so far it’s really good

Im more comfortable in social settings, more relaxed and authentic, better energy, my wit and creativity has improved

But i will give a better update about the results after i finish the cycle and the washout

1 Like

Primal is very familiar to KB in terms of being very present and authentic during social situation

I have zero nervousness and im totally calm during social situation, im very confident and my body language is naturally very powerful, even my voice sounds more confident and power

My wit has improved, im funnier and have better responses to people

Social situations are way more fun thanks to Primal

Before Primal i used to dread social events, now i love those events

6 Likes

I still didn’t start KB, im only doing Primal and Paragon Sleep, i planned on adding KB the next cycle but my productivity is shit so im thinking about adding Limitless Executive instead

What do you think? @ouroboros

Or G:Mogul

1 Like

Primal + Mogul would be a sick combo

1 Like

Mogul and KB would give productivity indirectly as a result of their goals - LE would give directly, obviously. i think Mogul could be the least productive of the 3

1 Like

Mogul like 4th row

1 Like

@ouroboros @Deadpool maybe Mogul take more time to be productive because it’s a bigger subliminal

1 Like

Ask yourself a question. Do you wanna rule over the world or do you wanna be just productive?

2 Likes

I want to rule over the world

2 Likes

On sunday i have a hearing with my CEO, last time i had a hearing i got fired, i was nervous and didn’t know what to say

This time i feel confident, i feel like everything is going to be ok, I believe the confidence and optimism is from Primal

I know what to say and how to persuade her to give me a second chance, i actually think some of the things she wrote are wrong

It doesn’t really matter, 3 months from now i will be after the QA course looking for a new job, too bad i didn’t save any money in case i she do fire me

Everything will be fine

2 Likes