Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Primal (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

I am running Primal + Spartan. They blend together beautifully.

4 Likes

Im sure they work well together, I just want to understand if my 16 years old brother can run Primal

Because if they say only 18 and above because it’s a sexual title than he will run it but if they say it can have negative effects than he won’t

1 Like

It could very well be for legal purposes as they may also have been advised. And nobody want this industry regulated.

Even if a person your brother’s age could run the program, perhaps they cannot overtly condone it.

3 Likes

Oh I see. Then you probably check with the Forum Ambassadors or Saint.

My thoughts as well

They could probably get in trouble if someone reports them for saying that your sixteen year old brother could run it, as some psycho can spin that as them promoting underage sex or some stupid bullshit

So as a simple forum member with no connection to the founders of this company other than being another in a sea of paying customers who use this website to shoot the breeze and talk out of my ass, I think I would have been incredibly fortunate to have Primal around when I was 16, and to have an older brother who can guide me on how to best use it as well. I would have been one lucky kid, I’ll tell you what.

6 Likes

Another log on Primal:

22 Likes

In my case LBFH helped for this, also metta meditation toward myself

@Sinusoid can you please alittle bit more regarding your primal spartan run in terms of experiencies.

Du you run them back to back or on seperate days?

Primal results:

There is also no recon from Primal, very smooth subliminal without any resistance, i get more recon from Paragon Sleep lmao

19 Likes

After only two listening days of Primal + PS I noticed exactly the same plus in two nights I got approached by 3 women, I approached one sweet girl in her mid 20s and got her number (I am almost 50), I also got many smiles and “that” looks. Damn I don’t remember the last time I’ve been happier.

23 Likes

Hell yah man.

And always remember:

The results will ONLY get better from now on. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am beginner here, it’s my third cycle, in first cycle I combined Wanted and old PS, in second Wanted, SSX and Libertine and I didn’t notice much except a few compliments on my looks and style (results from Wanted + workout + diet I guess).

2 Likes

Cheers bro, now I know for sure this subliminal stuff works and it works great.

2 Likes

I instantly remembered verse from good old song from 80s : The only way is up…baby :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

That’s because you’re so awake :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Sorry off topic, back to Primal… Played my only loop 8 days ago and can still feel that rawwwrrr feeling inside…

5 Likes

I forgot to mention mild recon on yesterday morning (rest day). After I drank 700ml of water and done light 20min workout recon was gone completely.

3 Likes

First, a tip of the hat to @ouroboros who recommended this stack.

It’s pretty early on, but I can say that they work in concert towards my goals: look and act sexier through weight loss, social confidence, disciplined eating, dressing sharply, developing style, and great confidence, humor, and charisma.

The point of this stack is base-building, working on inner game, and building a strong masculine persona. Both subs target this but in different ways. Primal is about authenticity, liberation, enjoying life, masculinity, humor, charisma, and presence. Spartan is about developing a strong masculine physicality and unwavering discipline.

The idea here is internal development as a prelude to using PS. Perhaps a Primal + PS + Love Bomb stack after this run.

5 Likes

I run them together during my morning workout.

1 Like

What I meant is that I want to be lovey-dovey but I’m scared that it’s just a reflex/love bombing and they haven’t actually earned my love yet

Like I’m a loving affectionate guy so I get caught up in second guessing when the appropriate time is to start showing that or how to modulate the intensity

Is that what LBFH and metta helped you with?