Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

And the LBFH scripting isn’t like a “virus,” as the scripting to spread love is flooded with free will scripting — it instead “spreads” through inspiration and a desire to do good for others.

6 Likes

@James regarding how to develop patience, check out these two exercises mentioned by a hermetic philosopher -

2 Likes

That’s fair lmao, I didn’t mean to make it seem like it’s overriding anyone’s free will or ACTUALLY infecting them.

Inspiration is definitely the correct word in this case

1 Like

Did you try this?
Did you manage not to blink for 7 minutes?
:flushed::pleading_face::scream::dizzy_face:😵‍💫

1 Like

LOL no I haven’t done the second one. Not blinking for 7 minutes does sound kinda crazy, but the human body is capable of amazing things once you stop placing limits on it

good then. thanks to me in past who purchased Love Bomb. and thank you for sharing your inspiring experience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One thing I learned from Artemis Fowl, is that staring contests aka not blinking only dries out your eyes and you can’t draw your gun fast enough in a case of emergency.
So I’m not gonna try that.

Although I don’t own a gun :grimacing:

1 Like

Sanguine for that

1 Like

If that’s the case that means discussion about Hermetics and the The Kybalion isn’t allowed either correct?

1 Like

Depends on the situation. The book above was listed as “Sacred Magick,” which triggered the removal, not the fact that it discussed Hermetic thought (which is essentially what we now call “metaphysics.”) The Kybalion alleges to be a treatise on natural law and (to my knowledge) avoids occult rituals.

6 Likes

They call me Quagmire at work lol

1 Like

I can’t discuss Luciferianism are anything related?

@SaintSovereign

Afraid not.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign If I’m getting crazy recon from just thirty second loops what do you recommend?

Microloop every other day. With Love Bomb, I’m down to once a week, then I use the insights and feelings I get on that day and consciously carry them into the rest of the week.

9 Likes

More results from Lovebomb

3 Likes

Haha, you’re talking about the encounter between Butler and that one bodyguard, I think he was Australian.

2 Likes

In some shabby kind of bar IIRC.

I thought Belgian, but I might have mixed it up with Hugh Laurie’s gunseller.

I loved Butler.

Edit

By the way, I love the way Hugh Laurie describes the vibe from old money.
The book is nice, not to special, but the German dubbing actor makes anything a great experience.

Close up, there were two things I could tell about Mr Murdah: he was not the major-domo;
and the sheen on his face was money.
It wasn’t caused by money, or bought with money. It simply was money. Money that he’d eaten, worn, driven, breathed, in such quantities, and for so long, that it had started to secrete from the pores of his skin. You may not think this possible, but money had actually made him beautiful.

2 Likes

It’s been years and years since I read the book, but as I recall it was in some kinda restaurant, where it turned out that whoever Artemis was meeting with (Sloan? Spyro) had all of the help replaced with his goons.

Butler is great, so is his sister.

2 Likes

Or maybe you should do the opposite and not care so much about if other’s get inconvenient by something you said. People are also responsible for their emotions

5 Likes