Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

Will LB help me be more patient? Seems being impatient and not accepting things as they are currently is one of if not my biggest flaws

Impatience is a tricky one. It is one of the reasons why people jump from project to the other and don’t take the time to go in depth in anything. I used to struggle a little bit with that. How I solved it was having fewer but clearly defined goals and an action plan. When I know what I’m doing and how long it would take, I don’t have any reason to be impatient because I don’t have any other project to jump to.

3 Likes

In my opinion impatience comes from a lack of trust (in the process or in the universe or however you want to call it.
If you have trust that there is a plan for you and that you don’t need to be in control of everything and that everything will turn out fine, you don’t try to micromanage your life, for example you start exercising and you know that it might take a few months before you can see results. But without trust you start something, you doubt if it will be the right training plan, jump ship, maybe even stop exercising because you want to do research first and you don’t trust existing training plans.

Now the question is, which sub can heal the general trust wound? I would guess LB is in the top 3 so go for it and trust the process as well as starting from 30s going 10s u each listening day, @Viktor is a good example for that with Hero.

Just an opinion, not fact based so reflect on your own experience if it might be applicable.

6 Likes

Define and understand what it is, and it will be easier to attain.

When I say define and understand, I don’t mean as a mere word. I’m not talking about etymology.

I mean as an experience.

Explore, for yourself, what the experience of patience really is.

What does it involve? When do you have more and when do you have less? Why? Who seems to have the most? Who seems to have the least?

Here’s a quote that I see a lot:
If you learn nothing else from meditation , you will learn patience .” — Henepola Gunaratana

So a little exercise that would be good for you:

• Set a timer for 15 seconds.

• Press ‘start’

• Close your eyes and wait for the timer to go off.

• Notice what happens, what you feel, what you observe as you wait.

• Do that 3 times throughout the day.

• Before breakfast. Before lunch. Before dinner.

• Or after you wake. In the middle of the day. Before you sleep.

• Just 15 seconds is enough.

8 Likes

What if you use a daily mantra saying: everything is always working out for me best case scenario.

You could watch the one I made on YouTube too :wink:

2 Likes

Candle gazing helps too.

Hopefully one day I will understand and embrace for myself how you all can be so patient. I spent time reading about patience last night. If it isn’t about giving in or giving up I really want to know why it feels that way.

If being patient and accepting everything is so good why is it so difficult and hurt so much?

I remember when you said to me my friend, hope is a prison! :microphone:

Faith is your fortune :wink: :fortune_cookie:

1 Like

Made me think of a prayer:

Lord, give me patience, but quickly.

@Leandros I find the German aber flott even better

2 Likes

Super funny

I’ve got no patience now
So sick of complacence now
I’ve got no patience now
So sick of complacence now
Sick of, sick of, sick of, sick of you
Time has come to pay

1 Like

@James this book overall has helped me more than anything. More than subs or even hypnosis. The sections on Kaizen questions especially.

One Small Step Can Change Your Life: The Kaizen Way Amazon.com

2 Likes

Yep that could work

Nah the original Love Bomb had lots of reports of people being treated more kindly, given gifts, etc. Love Bomb was/is all about receiving love. LBFH is kind of like infect people with love so they can spread the love virus and make the world a better place.

1 Like

What he said, and yes LB has helped me with this.

More trust, more patience, more relaxed vibe.

Note - I’m running LB in a custom with Sanguine so that’s prob helping too

2 Likes

When I was in college I used Stark and I had a notoriously bitchy professor be really nice to me for no reason. You could try that too

That was my first big result from Sub Club that convinced me this shit worked ahahaha

5 Likes

Unfortunately, that book goes against the campfire policy.

2 Likes

Because of its occult nature?

Womp womp.

If I paste in the excerpt about the patience exercise and don’t mention the book’s title is that ok?

The exercise itself is practical and not esoteric at all

1 Like

Yes, that’s fine.

2 Likes

I don’t know about the original titles, but the objectives of LB mention nothing like that.

But LBfH has the following

Manifest situations in which others will “express universal love” to you through free items, a helping hand, a kind word, smiles, etc.

1 Like