Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

so when you express whats within you, then this changes will be permenant right?
maybe he wanted to ask, or rather how long should you run a title for permenant effects? i know this is not the only parameter but i wonder this. can you say for profound results at least you shoud run for 6-12 months

1 Like

Once you experience true change, yes – it’s “permanent,” but life itself will modify your results as you have new experiences and the such. Martial arts is the analogy I like to use. If you’ve practiced martial arts for awhile, you’ll never really forgot how to do certain things, like throwing a proper punch. But, once you stop training, it’s never going to be as crisp as it was while training. But, you’ve permanently trained your body to punch properly by instinct. The more action you take while running a title, the more permanent those results.

21 Likes

Larry Bird retired from professional basketball in 1992 but when he shoots the ball, it still looks exquisite and still goes in. That’s called muscle memory. There is also a belief memory. Once you’ve integrated new beliefs and you’ve reinforced them enough through action they become permanent. I personally know a woman who was scared to death of public speaking. She got a job where she had to speak publicly. After a few years, it became almost natural. She left that job a long time ago but never reverted to the person who would rather die than speak in front of a crowd.
Once you’ve expanded, you don’t go back to previous size.

9 Likes

Think of them both as a unified force – like electromagnetism. Where you find one, you’ll find the other. The inner belief (I can throw a proper punch) expresses as… a proper punch. Cannot have one without the other.

10 Likes

@SaintSovereign : This old man agrees with you. :point_down: :point_down:

3 Likes

When I wrote that analogy earlier, this was the EXACT video I was thinking about. I was actually going to directly reference it, hahaha.

EDIT: I was also going to reference that influencer crazy enough to fight Tyson, even with those absurd rules.

4 Likes

This guy is NEVER going to forget how to throw a proper punch or kick. :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know for sure

I remember someone posted in this thread about LB has scripts that helps the listener see beyond the surface …not be blinded by the superficial appearance instead sense their deep part…huh,I just realised that I might experience that now…just the start of the third cycle…I start to notice that…certain people are really empty/shallow inside by looking at their eyes….when looking at their face…I see the physical appearance but without passing any judgement…I am just aware of their state…like going upward or downward energy wise…. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I wonder how I can make use of it ?

3 Likes

Wow @Hoppa so glad you said this. I feel the same way, I don’t “feel” the subs like people talk about them on the forums. For a long time it has gotten me in this question if I am stonewalling. But I have come to be able to identify things through my dad that are changing or the way I may think about something. But people talk about “feeling” subs as if it was a physical experience, especially when they mention switching between stacks.

3 Likes

I wonder, there have messages going around about a Love Bomb primer for new titles, and I wonder, if this ends up becoming a thing, will this also become the new primer for custom subs? Will the primer have the most important parts of Love Bomb? The ones that aid progress the most?

1 Like

Not sure about that given that there used to be a primer in subs and it was progressively removed because it was inducing reconciliation.

3 Likes

Same for me. I feel recon, tiredness (KB1&2), new introspection and of course the changes from the objectives, but this intense feeling, never.

Yea, I’ve definitely felt recon.

As I cannot be 100% sure, because I am in cycle of new Custom(+KB4+K3), I guess Love Bomb incomporated in custom hits me like a brick. I have had so hard recon during last few days like nothing before, even worce than Khan St1(old one).
It seems Love Bomb goes really deep…

I’ve done one cycle of LB. These are my observations:

• The immediate effect was , I didn’t realize that I was being too tough on myself till the first 3 min loop.

• The changes were very subtle, there was a perception shift to focus on all that i do

• I always put others first before myself, for the first time, I am being selfish and putting myself first, and I realize that it should’ve always been this way.

• The other two subs seem to run smoother, less to non existent recon.

• I also see the beauty of life and all the little things that I failed to notice before.

• my energy is extremely welcoming, and I embody a lightheartedness that I haven’t had before.

• I have cut down habits that are not good for me as a form of self love, even though those habits feel good in the moment.

• I feel like I’m a child of God and everything always seems to work in my favour

19 Likes

Yes I noticed this as well, like I’ll find myself sometimes staring at trees and just enjoying them.

2 Likes

Some more results from LB

And of course I enjoy nature still much more than before I started LB.

1 Like

@AnswerGroup
I am going to have exams in June. Should I use Love Bomb if I want teachers be kinder and love me more so they wouldn’t judge my paperworks harshly but “softly”?

My first thought was that this would rather be LBfH. But I’m interested in an official answer as well.