Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

I’ve been meaning to respond to you bad mothafuckas (too sick to concentrate). I’m 4 days into cold turkey/nicotine free and plan to start Khan ST1 around Feb 28. I wanted to test my willpower and see how far I could go with it while building new resolve.

4 Likes

So figured out why i stopped gushing over beauty

my self worth actually increased to the point where the girl I was crushing on for the past year just looks regular to me and even another girl who was exactly my type didn’t overwhelm me in the slightest and i just talked to her all normal and shit . I was sitting down thinking about how i have dreams about this girl just ignoring me or just picking other guys over me and i could never figure out what these dreams meant until i realized that I’m giving a girl way too much power over me . All my goals are things that other men would deem to crazy ,reckless or dangerous and those goals don’t scare me in the slightest but some girl not liking me back is giving me this kind of grief . The realization is actually pissing me off because I used to mock men like this growing up because it just seemed so pathetic and damaging to your self worth but here I am practically doing the same shit the only difference is that I don’t spend money on her (we simpin not tricking).

17 Likes

Bro I began smoking when I was 13, and quit at 31 with the first khan zp stage one hahaha

Good stuff dude, good news is, it’s pretty much 2 years no nicotine and I didn’t even crave once despite suffering with “willpower” for 6 or so years and failing

You’ll feel the same, you’re free bro!!

9 Likes

I affirmed everyday, “I am a happy non-smoker. I am free of nicotine addiction.”
That helped me.

4 Likes

I love that! Very nice move!

2 Likes

Last week on st1. As much as I greatly appreciate all that st1 is doing for me, I can’t wait to jump into st2 and start growing my character in the “Khan direction”. I’m so eager!

I’ll run my loops this week, then do 3 days washout and jump straigth into st2, which will bring me to run St2 march 5!

2 Likes

how many cycles of stage 1 did you do?

Finishing my second 21 days.

Did my first 21 days right when Khan came out and then did 3 days washout before jumping into my second one.

5 Likes

Just finished my last loop of the second cycle on Stage 1. It’s been absolutely fantastic in terms of palpable changes in my life. Gonna write something more detailed later.
Are you planning to pair Stage 2 with anything? Sanguine or TWTP could be a good fit.

4 Likes

Already stacking with Mogul atm.

I mainly have 2 goals, first one is growing as a person and becoming a man I’m proud of and my gf will appreciate more and more.

Second goal is $$, mastering trading. First goal will help master the second goal.

4 Likes

Woke up horny ass shit today and ready to work

2 Likes

One loop of khan OG (this one) stage one and I see what the sales page means, I am not breaking down any vital parts of me, only things that need to be gone!! And the process is so surgical and precise; so close to the heart and soul that I’m astonished it went to areas I didn’t think I had the courage to go to formerly and just made me drop it so effortlessly

I also notice humility, the ability to understand that I should stare at myself every once in a while and be honest about how I look to others, as a metric to my superb next move, I enjoy this game!

Thanks!!! Very good program

4 Likes

Mini review, highlighting some of the positive aspects of Khan Stage 1 after two cycles.

4 Likes

Yo you already finished two cycle? How did you do it I thought I was the fastest

Edit : Can you link the simon’s list method, I have one of it’s method in my bookmark but I want to make sure we have the same.

Edit 2 : Guiding the growth consciously - #20 by Simon

3 Likes

Feeling recon I’m sure as I’m hitting the feeling I had when I originally ran Dragon Reborn St 1. Mostly unmotivated and feeling apathetic towards almost everything. @Sub.Zero Remember that? @SaintSovereign Any suggestions?

1 Like

Do shorter loops.

3 Likes

And more rest days

2 Likes

Yeah, I would say like @Viktor and @Joe to do shorter loop or reduce the amount of loop per week.

Try to find a middle ground, it’s also normal to feel a bit wack on st1.

2 Likes

I’ve said it multiple times but for my love for you, brother, I’ll say it again.

Recon ALWAYS reveals our traumas, limits and issues that stand in the way to executing the scripting. To overcome them you need to actively work on them and/or just experience overcoming them in the form of recon, although lots of obstacles SHOULD BE WORKED ON ACTIVELY. Additionally, you could run a sub targeted at those traumas, limits or issues to speed it up.

Another thing is, this is what happens when people are not well-prepared for what awaits them on the sub of their choosing. Don’t make me wrong, and I’ll just repeat what I said about @Xavier’s jumping to St2 after running barely one cycle of Total Breakdown, HAVING NO RECON IS NOT AN INDICATOR OF BEING READY FOR THE NEXT ROUND, or being done with the sub. It only means that the main obstacles on the way to executing the scripting are no more on some level, yet there may be more of them on the deeper levels.

The most reasonable solution, since based on the classical adaptation model, would be stepping down, and taking care of those issues in the first place, and only then proceeding.

7 Likes

Read existential kink

2 Likes