Issue rn is I want to build a family in this relationship, too many positive things in it, girl is also very traditionnal so she may need a bit of work regarding this. As long as I take care of her I guess, she still has a bit of insecurity.
Main goal rn is $$ and growing as a man (which she has been very good for me, I changed so much).
Sex stuff on the side is fun and maybe Iâll eventually need to figure out how to manage when kids and shit are there⌠All to be determined. I still want to be a good father.
I havenât started st2 yet and tbh st1 is boring as fuck, it removes shit and Iâm like âAlright shit is getting thrown out but when are the shiny new toys coming in?â.
Itâs like Iâm renovating a house, Iâm removing furniture, paint, walls and floor⌠But I donât have any new material to replace what Iâm tearing down.
Hahaha I understand, made sure my girl at least understood monogamy wasnât in my DNA during our chat 