Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

So far results have been good . I’ve meditated almost every single day for the past 4 weeks and with that awareness i can see the effects of khan a lot better . I feel more subtle questioning of everything i do to the point where it actually becomes kind of uncomfortable the amount of introspection that I’m doing . One thing that I noticed is that I’m trying hard to separate myself from identifying with all my negative adhd traits and trying to understand what kind of man i want to be . Also little positive events happening in my life like getting a call back from a company i outreached for my business .

6 Likes

KST2 here, status growing and getting VIP treatments. Got a date and I was overwhelming the girl. It was a little embarrassing but I just need to embrace it. I need to check my listening pattern to see if I reached an optimum.

I am here now

for you this might be Thursday, but for her this is the moment she’s been preparing her whole life for, the one moment she’s dreamed of with her friends, the moment she’s written and fantasized about a thousand times over – the ideal man she’s dreamed about at night who she cannot get enough of.

The man she cannot help but crave.

I mean literally what she told me.

9 Likes

Wow amazing.

2 Likes

Khan never had physical shifting, muscle burning or fat burning you might be getting confused with emperor.

4 Likes

I find that people who use Khan for some time will naturally feel pushed to work out. And working out goes a long way to reinforce that feeling of pushing your chest out and keeping your chin up. So that base is covered anyway.
Khan is a very energy intensive sub. It is known that the physical shifting subs naturally have a high energy cost, too. So combining the two might not be the best.

3 Likes

It had it because when I used to run it I got a slimmer physique without exercising.

This is from the Ascesnsion sales page: “Includes scripting to assist with physical shifting: grow physically stronger, with a more aesthetically pleasing body (as defined by you)”

All the alpha subs had something like that except for RM.

@AnswerGroup Does NEW Khan have muscle development, fat burning, performing better in bed, prevent PE?

2 Likes

Well I guess i am wrong :slight_smile: Thanks for educating me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you hear about any other titles that will get renewed?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

R.I.C.H. - Ascension - Wanted - Ultimate Artist would be good.

I started st2 this week.

For now I notice more calm/dominance, it’s easier for me to trust myself and assume I’m on the right path/I’m right.

One other thing I’ve discovered today it that I have a tendency to become obsessed with things… Basically every thing I do can take up too much space in my life. For example, trading, since I started my mentorship I’ve turned obsessed with charts… It becomes pervasive on all spheres of my life, including sexual sphere.

I think this way wheter I’m reading a good sci-fi book, wheter I discover a new game, wheter I win or lose a trade… When I do an activity that lighten’s me up… Also what is happening now with my diet and workout.

I’ve built lots of strength and lost around 15 lbs of fat since jan 3 because of muscle memory and my solid Keto diet.

Being ambitious and passionate is good, but I can’t allow myself to be overwhelmed by each and every things that interest me.

I do my things I need to do to reach my goals every day, I do it the best I can. Done. Next.

3 Likes

Must be the SB BL custom lol

1 Like

St2 hits hard, had a huge amount of anxiety today. Felt I wasn’t making my gf happy and I had to resolve this in my mind. We already talked about this, I’m working hard but as a Khan I feel this is more important.

As a man I should take care of my woman, ans at the moment I feel limited in that way.

Hi, everyone!

I deleted a number of post to reduce any possible confusion about releases or updates.

Remember to wait for the official announcements, which only come from @SaintSovereign or @Fire

7 Likes

My question to you all is inspired by this post, as currently my stack is Phoenix, SSX and WB. I am in the middle of a week-long washout.

The question is, would it be better for me to switch to TB, SSX and WB post-washout for a month? Keep in mind in the past I’ve run DR ST4 ZPv2 successfully for an issue, so I can handle powerful healing subs.

The context is that I’ve been running Phoenix since the start of the year to get myself to rapidly shift into the new identity that’ll come with SSX and WB. In other words, truly become the attractive seducer of the type SSX and WB embody. I added in SSX and WB in late January. Total runtimes of each are below:

• Phoenix: 2 months
  • SSX: ~1 month
  • WB: ~1 month

Plan was to keep running this until late April at the earliest, middle of May at the latest. At that point I’d switch Phoenix out for KB ST1 (not to be confused with Khan) to get the energetic component more in place.

I’m about to head into a very spiritual and reflective month, which is a perfect time for healing subs. Therefore even if TB is a bit more disruptive, if it can assist my readiness and development on SSX and WB further when run in the time frame I’d be willing to make the switch.

What do you guys think? Would TB help, or would it detract due to the momentum from Phoenix?

@Forum_Ambassadors

1 Like

On TB:

Stage 2 + spartan custom

Things are beginning to settle and my confidence has skyrocketed as well as my self control. There’s a point where working out is enjoyable now and I’m thinking more long term in how I’m training . In regards to my business I haven’t got a client yet but I’m not too torn up about it … yet.

Coupled with basic mindfulness meditation i have become a lot more aware of my own mental processes and with that i can feel the transformation occur . there is a fearlessness and confidence that has been building and acceptance of myself . Business ideas coming out the wazoo and just feeling good in my own skin . Also became very aware of the not so politically correct aspects of myself .

4 Likes

That’s great, I strive to get there!

Question to everyone:

Am I correct with the assumption that as of now, KHAN, is the “most status” title available? I mean if I am aiming for maximum internal status, maximum self esteem, maximum self worth, then KHAN is the best title to run, right?

Right now, I am combining with Stark Black (fame) and Heartsong (self love healing).

I am asking because there is also Ascension, which I have never run before. However, KHAN sounds like it is even much “more status” than Ascension, because KHAN is so broad and deep. Right?

And then there is also “Godlike Masculinity: The Commander”, which is mostly aura based and would only make sense to be used as an enhancer AFTER one has built up maximum internal status, right?

Thanks.

4 Likes

I really don’t know what “most status title” is

1 Like